New Features you'd like to see in MUA2

Started by Ebak, March 15, 2008, 10:58AM

Previous topic - Next topic
yess versus mode will be awesome I think...

Wait, what about the PS3 DLC, why just on XBOX 360, it's boring without DLC
in PS3. I want DLC are only for 2 consoles(PS3 & XBOX 360).  Because why,
i buy PS3 40 GB after success in Jr. High.

July 24, 2008, 12:31AM #32 Last Edit: July 24, 2008, 12:39AM by Venom
DLC I reckon should be availabe for every system  :nod:

Cosmic, I don't think the developers would make exclusives according to the consoles you own.

And if there are DLC on all consoles, I hope they will all be different so as to create a variety.

Different DLC just makes it annoying for fans of certain characters who then get the short end of the straw by buying the wrong version.
Please do not contact me for any help in modding-related matters.
It is likely that you'll find what you need by searching the forum.

I just gotta say this again -- As much as PC DLC would be awesome, don't expect it to happen.  AFAIK only a few PC games had DLC in the traditional sense, one of which was Need For Speed: Carbon.  The DLC was available through an EA store for purchase, but ended up getting cracked.  I haven't seen any true DLC since, with the semi-exception of Steam, which does full games/mods and not really DLC.

If the PC version comes out I'd personally be fine with no DLC, but the ability to mod characters and not have limits.

Then I'd rather not call it DLC if it's available on all systems.

Bye Bye to timed missions. More interaction between characters, alternate endings, gallery mode, enemy is as strong as you are, improve map, no hidden exits, leveling up characters less complicated

Quote from: Baby Doll on April 19, 2009, 01:25PM
Bye Bye to timed missions. More interaction between characters, alternate endings, gallery mode, enemy is as strong as you are, improve map, no hidden exits, leveling up characters less complicated

Did you notice the last post was from July 2008? (Sorry admins and moderators if I was playing junoir moderator!)