Features you haven't seen in MUA2 videos/articles that you'll miss from MUA1

Started by Teancum, August 12, 2009, 07:23AM

Previous topic - Next topic
It would take the same amount of time as making any other DLC pack's fusions and its not like they are remaking a whole new fusion attack for each character.

Quote from: Unknown on August 12, 2009, 11:24PM
They want fans, not over obsested Men that mod their games.

And the fans want "obsested" Men that mod their games. Otherwise all of us weren't here.

Quote from: Unknown on August 12, 2009, 11:24PM
Well if their going to grab more fans would you want Spidey do something like change into the Stark armour and webs a cuccon and Human Torch puts fire around it and does a massive Web Fire explosion, that would make no sense.

They want fans, not over obsested Men that mod their games.

I'm pointing out something that anyone with common sense should be able to see.

I for one am fed up of your attitude and I know other staff are fed up of you too. I also know that you have been warned in the past. I hope you enjoy your week-long time-out to reassess your aforementioned all-round bad attitude.
Please do not contact me for any help in modding-related matters.
It is likely that you'll find what you need by searching the forum.

Quote from: Dihan on August 13, 2009, 05:59AM

I for one am fed up of your attitude and I know other staff are fed up of you too. I also know that you have been warned in the past. I hope you enjoy your week-long time-out to reassess your aforementioned all-round bad attitude.

Just the staff? :P
Not sure if he'd know what aforementioned means, this coming from the mouth of an "obsested man" of course :P

Quote from: Dihan on August 13, 2009, 05:59AM

Seconded.  Shape up or get shown the door.

One thing I'll miss the most is the ability to mod the game. Then I could get better characters in my roster instead of Penance and mod several characters so Jean has a tk shield, Sue can fly, and give Gambit a double jump as I doubt he has it.

I will miss the four customes per character thing. I mean, the developers are against players. They want us to pay after we payed for the game. They should have made an MMO game, because this is the point of it.

This whole thread can be summed up in two words and an acronym:

"I'll miss MUA1"

Right now, MUA2 is everything that MUA1 isn't. It even feels to me that there are more standard characters in MUA1 than MUA2.
Please do not contact me for any help in modding-related matters.
It is likely that you'll find what you need by searching the forum.

I'm with ^.

If the massive DLC thing happens, I'll be here on this forum modding my *ss off instead of playing MUA2 (on Wii). And I bet MUA1 would become better than MUA2, even if the graphics are better of MUA2. If they do powerboosters as DLC, then it would be sooo lame, because we were the ones with those ideas. That's all I had to say.