Rumored News

Started by marvelfan12345, July 31, 2009, 09:22AM

Previous topic - Next topic
September 05, 2009, 11:30AM #90 Last Edit: September 05, 2009, 11:34AM by marvelfan12345
She can't use tp in diamond form remember.

Yes but they can't rffect robots remember.

I'm sticking with my opinion about Jean. Remember in New X-men Emma and Jean explored Xavier's mind. Jean walked to the very edge across an ocean while Emma was behind being attacked. That also shows versatility of how Jean can cross more.

I'm trying to use facts here. The most thing she can be is NPC.

As much as I love Emma, I don't think she has a chance of being in the game...

I have no powers, my body cannot fly. But I no longer mind, for in my heart and soul -- where it truly matters -- I soar higher than the stars!

Quote from: marvelfan12345 on September 05, 2009, 11:30AM
She can't use tp in diamond form remember.

You are not understanding what I'm trying to say... I don't say that she should use her tp powers even in her diamond form, because she can't, I know that, I say that she could have some tp powers and some powers that involve diamond form. Have you played with the Stepford Cuckoo mod? you may noticed that she has mixed powers, mostly like that.
And yes I remember that issue of New Xmen, and Emma was left beheind because she was distracted, my prove is the fact that only Emma could discover the self traumas of Cyclops, even he admited that only Emma could see that above Xavier and Jean...

But enough of this discussion since we are off topic.
About yous suggestiosn I see more potential on Emma and Hawkeye than Angel.
Phoenix Force: No. He loves Emma Frost.  He loves me.
Jean Grey: He wants her. Not you. Not US. And now it's time... to leave this behind.
Phoenix Endsong #5

Yeah ur right about Angel but Hawkeye. His only fusions would be throwing arrows with Jean and Sue deflecting them some place else. Not much for him really.

But like I said tp is not a power that would be in for Emma as they don't like tp in this game which is partly why Jean's tp power got replaced.

So she wouldn't have a mix of powers only diamond.

Anyway I do think they could somehow work around Hawkeye's fusions. I heard he was inital but dropped after a few months

Yeah for me there is no chance, mean i dont know what does emma have with the CW storyline at and from what i know her fan base is smaller than some other more possibly ingame characters.

Ps:Whiteking,atleas if she isnt in the game your coshence(i don know how to write it)will know that she isnt dead,unlike sabretooth(my fav comic villain of all time)is surely dead in this storyline...
My deviant art page!!!
$$$ http://sabrerine911.deviantart.com/ $$$

Actually this is a what if story. jean, Dd, thor, hulk, gambit were not in but in the game. And her fan base is very big but it doesn't seem like she will be in.

Angel wouldnt be too bad, just look at the XML2 or MUA mods, theres a lot they can do with a guy that just has wings.  And if they have been reading X-Force, they can have him changing between regular Angel and killer Archangel.
Please search the forum before asking a question. I dont answer
PMs about modding, those questions should be posted in a public thread.
What im currently working on: http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php?topic=2275.0
My mods are mine to booster/update, I will not give anybody permission to do it

Yeah that's true. Now I think he could be in again. Knives and Archangel ability would be awesome.

Quote from: the master$$$ on September 05, 2009, 11:45AM
Ps:Whiteking,atleas if she isnt in the game your coshence(i don know how to write it)will know that she isnt dead,unlike sabretooth(my fav comic villain of all time)is surely dead in this storyline...

Oh I know, as I told Marvelfan in a pm, I'm not soo excited about this game, if she is in, awesome, if she's not I'm not going to die or something, lol, it's just a game.
As you say, she is alive and has a lot of spotlight and prescence in the comics, and she's becoming stronger in the media (wolverine and the x men, wolverine origins).
I'm sad for Sabretooth, he was one of the most interesting villains, maybe he will comeback someday, Marvel likes to kill/reborn their characters...

Maybe the word you was looking for is "conscience"???

Quote from: marvelfan12345 on September 05, 2009, 11:52AM
Yeah that's true. Now I think he could be in again. Knives and Archangel ability would be awesome.

That's makes more sense, Archangel has more offensive powers than the normal Angel...
Jean Grey: He wants her. Not you. Not US. And now it's time... to leave this behind.
Phoenix Endsong #5

I just love how Jean will be Phoenix as that is her current state, but annoying without tp.

Mickey Mouse can affect robots...
Some day, someone will best me.  But it won't be today, and it won't be you.

The artist formerly known as Burning Rage.

Quote from: Burning Rage on September 05, 2009, 12:04PM
Mickey Mouse can affect robots...

Lol, maybe he's the secret character...
Phoenix Endsong #5

hahahhahha

I love how at the end of the first 12 minutes clip someone asked " How many disney characters will be available in MUA2? "

hahahaha

I have no powers, my body cannot fly. But I no longer mind, for in my heart and soul -- where it truly matters -- I soar higher than the stars!

Quote from: marvelfan12345 on September 05, 2009, 11:46AM
And her fan base is very big
No,no i didnt meant smal with smaller,i mean that there are other characters that are more famous and have a bigger fan base.
Quote from: whiteking on September 05, 2009, 11:56AM
Oh I know, as I told Marvelfan in a pm, I'm not soo excited about this game, if she is in, awesome, if she's not I'm not going to die or something, lol, it's just a game.
As you say, she is alive and has a lot of spotlight and prescence in the comics, and she's becoming stronger in the media (wolverine and the x men, wolverine origins).
I'm sad for Sabretooth, he was one of the most interesting villains, maybe he will comeback someday, Marvel likes to kill/reborn their characters...

Maybe the word you was looking for is "conscience"???

That's makes more sense, Archangel has more offensive powers than the normal Angel...

Ok im glad to hear,oh and i hope youre right about sabretooth.Your right about archangel,tought im not sure if he will be in the game...
My deviant art page!!!
$$$ http://sabrerine911.deviantart.com/ $$$