marvel movies

Started by Quentin Hex, August 02, 2009, 09:39PM

Previous topic - Next topic
August 02, 2009, 09:39PM Last Edit: August 03, 2009, 01:08PM by deedooo
i thought I'd put together a list of all the marvel characters/teams put into movies. tell me if i miss any, or if i have my rating wrong.

-iron man G:  B:  O:
-incredible hulk G:  B:  O:
-wolverine origins G:  B:  O: 
-x-men trilogy G:  B:  O: 
-spider-man trilogy G:  B:  O: 
-ghost rider G:  B:  O: 
-hulk G:  B:  O: 
-daredevil G:  B:  O: 
-electra G: B:  O: 
-blade trilogy G:  B:  O: 
-howard the duck G:  B:  O:   

not released:
-deadpool
-thor
-iron man 2
-avengers movie (live action)
-captin america: first avenger
-Nick Fury
-Doctor Strange
-Silver Surfer
-Spider-Man 4
-The Hands of Shang-Chi
-X-Men Origins: Magneto

has anybody seen doctor strange, hulk vs., ultimate avengers, man thing, or the punisher movies?

I've seen both punisher movies and the first punisher was good and the second was okay.
Life, it's a simple thing; it doesn't shout or scream or even ignore you. No life takes what it gets, it expects that it is fate, it expects that the only thing stopping it's self is its self. But what if, what if the only thing stopping you from becoming you is some-one you love. That's my life...

blade 1 and 2 werent bad, they were ok. the last one was bad.  daredevil is just embarrassing. lol i liked elektra, it was bad but good bad.
Please search the forum before asking a question. I dont answer
PMs about modding, those questions should be posted in a public thread.
What im currently working on: http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php?topic=2275.0
My mods are mine to booster/update, I will not give anybody permission to do it

You forgot Howard the Duck!

It was terrible.
Please do not contact me for any help in modding-related matters.
It is likely that you'll find what you need by searching the forum.

You could just go onto a movie reviewing site and just get what they said. The worst was Origins by far. Not ownly the worst actors are Aussies and if you're going to say "They're not that bad" trust me, the aussies can't make drama for dreadlocks, look at Underbelly or that new Rescue show, it looks like they took acting lessons from a Hobo. You guys don't have to know what I'm saying and trust me you don't. The only good thing that came from here is Hugh Jackman and Nicole Kidman but she's not even Australian!
Life, it's a simple thing; it doesn't shout or scream or even ignore you. No life takes what it gets, it expects that it is fate, it expects that the only thing stopping it's self is its self. But what if, what if the only thing stopping you from becoming you is some-one you love. That's my life...

I disagree I believe it was one of there better/okay movies.

X-men 2 = best of the trilogy
Spider-Man 2 = ""
Both Trilogies = okay
Iron-Man = good
Blade Trilogy = okay
Blady 1&2 = good
Hulk 1 = okay
Hulk 2 = better than 1
Ghost Rider = Good
Daredevil = dreadful
Elektra = Okay

I still gotta see Wolverine: Origins...

Quote from: BLaw on August 03, 2009, 03:04AM
X-men 2 = best of the trilogy
Spider-Man 2 = ""
Both Trilogies = okay
Iron-Man = good
Blade Trilogy = okay
Blady 1&2 = good
Hulk 1 = okay
Hulk 2 = better than 1
Ghost Rider = Good
Daredevil = dreadful
Elektra = Okay

I still gotta see Wolverine: Origins...
i completly agree with u blaw,believe me the X-men Origins:Wolverine kiked a$$,just be carefull to not overastimate it like some fans do,or u could be dissapointed.

ps:i think that Daredevil was a ok movie not the best but ok.
My deviant art page!!!
$$$ http://sabrerine911.deviantart.com/ $$$

I actually liked the Daredevil movie -- the Punisher movies were both beyond awful though.

I think the Daredevil was rather good sometimes. Though it has been a long time since I've seen it.

I think this is the right place to ask: Is it true that they are making X-men Origins: Magneto? I saw some discussion about it in IMDB.net but still I'm unsure.
Trust is like a mirror, you can fix it if it's broken, but you can still see the crack on that motherf*cker's reflection
My Mods for XML2: http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php?topic=3018.0

August 03, 2009, 08:16AM #10 Last Edit: August 03, 2009, 08:19AM by deedooo
i heard that rumor too

edit:
later today i'm gonna redo the first post with more of a vote system
eample:
movie name: G: # B: # O:#

Well, the Daredevil movie was awesome and the X-Men Origins: Wolverine was an epic fail.

My favs are these.

Spider-Man 2
Spider-Man 3
Fantastic Four
Fantastic Four 2
X-Men
X3
Incredible Hulk

I never liked Ghost Rider so his movie wasn't that appealing to me. Iron Man was nice but I found the beginning very annoying and long so that takes it out of my list. The original Hulk was boring but I liked the new one. X2 was ok but I got annoyed by it many times, while Spider-Man was nice but the sequels were way better. I haven't seen Elektra, DD, and Punisher movies, any Blade movies, or Wolverine Origins.

Quote from: Unknown on August 03, 2009, 02:09AM
You could just go onto a movie reviewing site and just get what they said. The worst was Origins by far. Not ownly the worst actors are Aussies and if you're going to say "They're not that bad" trust me, the aussies can't make drama for dreadlocks, look at Underbelly or that new Rescue show, it looks like they took acting lessons from a Hobo. You guys don't have to know what I'm saying and trust me you don't. The only good thing that came from here is Hugh Jackman and Nicole Kidman but she's not even Australian!
Freakish racist...

I liked the Spider Man movies a lot, I would rate it good. Elektra I would rate okay.

Its weird how no one has mentioned the FF movies but me.