IGN article, more character models (most likely NPC's)

Started by Gevth, August 26, 2009, 05:46PM

Previous topic - Next topic
http://comics.ign.com/articles/101/1018503p1.html

They show the models for Spider-Woman and Lady Deathstryke in game, and will be revealing a new one every weekday. That does not mean they will be playable.

However, in related news, Dan Tanguay wrote in Twitter that a new playable character will be revealed 3/9 or 9/3, whatever means September 3rd in your country. I'd be paying special attention that day.

Oh, Spider-Woman! What big hips you have! :P
Please do not contact me for any help in modding-related matters.
It is likely that you'll find what you need by searching the forum.

Lady D's claw look a lot better now, Spiderwoman looks horrible in that in-game pic.
Please search the forum before asking a question. I dont answer
PMs about modding, those questions should be posted in a public thread.
What im currently working on: http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php?topic=2275.0
My mods are mine to booster/update, I will not give anybody permission to do it

Quote from: Dihan on August 26, 2009, 05:50PM

Lol!

Quote from: nodoubt_jr on August 26, 2009, 05:58PM
Lady D's claw look a lot better now, Spiderwoman looks horrible in that in-game pic.

Agree, Deathstrike looks much better... Spider Woman, not so well :(
Phoenix Force: No. He loves Emma Frost.  He loves me.
Jean Grey: He wants her. Not you. Not US. And now it's time... to leave this behind.
Phoenix Endsong #5

Quote from: Dihan on August 26, 2009, 05:50PM
ah... the skrull invasion was not kind on our dear jess...

Spider-Woman doesn't look that good as I thought she would but I hope she is playable.

I bet she isn't. Perhaps gonna be as DLC though.

Anyway, they kinda ruined her waistline, in the comics she looks more slim and welltrained or something. But heck, even she can put up a few pounds :P

Also the head looks weird. Yuriko looks great tbh.

I think she will be as this could be a kind of clue. Besides that she is being pushed to the top by Marvel, was in Civil War, adds more females, adds more Avengers.

The game, New Avengers, and her solo series promote her and she is all over marvel.com.

Besides that she has a big fan base so I think she has 75% to be in. If not she will be DLC then.

Technically, it wasn't Jessica Drew who was in the Civil War it was a Skrull imposter.

I think that is another theory for her inclusion - a boss.
Please do not contact me for any help in modding-related matters.
It is likely that you'll find what you need by searching the forum.

I rather think they pick The Sentry to be the last character. Took a while to get it in my head, but, he is like one of the few heroes who is really "super powerful". And it makes sense, he's also an Avenger and basicly was in every current Avenger team. Save for Secret Avengers and Young Avengers ofcourse.

I think she is the secret character (one of the canditates) as she could be revealed at the end to be kidnapped by Skrulls and thus going to MUA3 which is Skrull Invasion. Of course the secret character could be Punisher or Dr. Strange or Scarlet Witch.

I doubt any of these reveals will be playable, maybe DLC latter on, but not playable.  Why reveal them here first and then say they are playable on the main site?
Please search the forum before asking a question. I dont answer
PMs about modding, those questions should be posted in a public thread.
What im currently working on: http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php?topic=2275.0
My mods are mine to booster/update, I will not give anybody permission to do it

Well we have had pretty much every last character after Iron Fist being leaked and maybe they are doing this so they leak Spider-Woman themselves before anyone else may. So they are leaking her in a way that makes it seem like she is not playable.

Quote from: marvelfan12345 on August 27, 2009, 01:05PM
I think she is the secret character (one of the canditates) as she could be revealed at the end to be kidnapped by Skrulls and thus going to MUA3 which is Skrull Invasion. Of course the secret character could be Punisher or Dr. Strange or Scarlet Witch.
i think a good end (as an unlockable level?) would be the secret avengers going to japan to help ronin, ending with electra dying, and being all skrully.

Oh cool. they just updated with War Machine. I can see him being part of the first DLC pack that comes out for this.