If you could change an costume what would you change it to?

Started by marvelfan12345, August 29, 2009, 03:31PM

Previous topic - Next topic
August 29, 2009, 03:31PM Last Edit: August 30, 2009, 07:25AM by marvelfan12345
I would change these.

Jean Grey - Marvel Girl :phoenix:
Luke Cage - Heroes for Hire :pman:
Wolverine - 70s Classic :wolverine:
Iron Fist - Classic :ifist:

Replacing:
Wolverine Astonishing with 90s (aka TAS)
Spider-Man Stark Armor with Ben Reilly's spider outfit.

Oh, yeah, I forgot. Spider-Man Stark Armor - Cosmic Spidey outfit. I like the Astonishing Wolverine skin, but I have to tell you guys, I hate the Ultimate universe in Marvel, because I think it's lame.

IMO Ultimate wasn't bad.. it was rather really good. Like the Dark touch to it, and the touch of realism aswell (the costumes for the X-Men for example, looks more like a real ops team than the yellow spandex costumes).

Anyway, Like to change Jean Grey's Phoenix costume to 90s. That's a sight that won't hurt my eyes.

I can change the title so I take out alternate for you Blaw.

In that case I change Venom's Default to Eddie Brock and his alternate to Anti-Venom.

I hate ultimate costumes to although the X-Men have good ones. But the X-Men have so many better mainstream ones than Ultimate. Also Wolverine's alternate isn't ultimate it is Secret War.

I just have seen the Phoenix costume enough times. It's basicly in every game. I have never seen a 90s Jean costume in any of the XML games nor MUA (till Iammingy made one).  That's what I meant with "That's a sight that won't hurt my eyes".

I thought the yellow hurt ur eyes and I was like 90s has more yellow. The Phoenix costume is probably included as that is her most known costume. Even Scott says that the Phoenix costume is his fav costume to see cuz of Jean and cuz she wears it a lot.

Well the color of the 90s doesn't hurt my eyes since I'm still a TAS fan. I'm glad that Norrin made those TAS skins for MUA1 hehe.

I like the TAS skins aswell. An alternate TAS or Classic Wolverine skin would be better for me, but okay. I will use the Astonishing anyways.

That is why I changed Secret War to his 70s which is also 90s.

Red Hulk - Gray Hulk
Gray Hulk was the first transformation, therefore significant. Not to mention that Red Hulk is a completely different character with some different powers.

I love Red Hulk, he looks awesome. For me, Gray Hulk looks dumb, no offense.

Grey Hulk just looks very boring. Anyway these are costumes I would pick for the characters without ones.

Storm - 70s (to match Jean and Wolverine)
Captain America - Modern

Quote from: marvelfan12345 on August 31, 2009, 12:47PM
Grey Hulk just looks very boring. Anyway these are costumes I would pick for the characters without ones.

Storm - 70s (to match Jean and Wolverine)
Captain America - Modern

For Cap I would use Classic or US Agent.