If An X-Men 4 Movie was ever made who would you want to play Emma Frost?

Started by warmachine300, August 31, 2009, 11:51PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Been thinking about this after I saw a youtube fan made vid of emma and cyke which casted Ali Larter as Emma. I almost threw up. The actress who played Emma was okay in X-Men Origins but really its hard to have an opinion on her as the film took place when Emma was alot younger. To me Finola Hughes is STILL the bench mark and a high one at that.Although the Generation X movie itself sucked big time there was one thing that stood out about it and that was Finola. Her portrayal of Emma was flawless and in the same league as Patrick & Ian's portrayal of Xavier and Magneto. I Can definitely see her butting heads with them and squaring off with Famke. Plus I strongly believe Emma should be played by a Brit like Finola was with a respectable theater background. When I see all these videos made casting post american teen flick stars like Ali as Emma it makes my me scream. If they ever do another X-Men movie I think they should go looking for Finola first. If Bryan had done X3, I think Sigourney Weaver would have looked too old so I'm glad she was left out of Ratners versions. Plus like I said I really think Emma should have an authentic British accent What do you guys think?

I really like finola as an actress, but she can't be emma no more, she's too old.  we should think bout someone who'd be a romantic pair for james marsden.

I always thought of rebeca romjin as the perfect emma, but she's mystique already.

what were they thinking with the sigourney weaver thing? I don't know what drug they were on, but I gotta try some of that stuff.

maybe charlize theron?
My Releases - http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php?topic=3554.0

"Beneath this mask there are ideals and ideals are bulletproof."

To me, Ali Larter is the best choice for her, she's more or less in the same age of James Marsden and Famke Jansen, she's also a beautiful blonde, and a great actress, she could easily learn the british accent.
Finola Huges and Sigourney Weaver? both are great actresses but, do you really think that both could be the best choices to play one of the sexiest marvel women of all time? I'm sorry but, I don't think so...

I'm agree with Nowhere Man, Rebeca Romjin is another actress that could be a great Emma, but she's Mystique so she's out.
Charlize is a great option, too.

I read in another forums that Kristin Chenoweth is also an option for Emma, but I don't know, I'm still prefer Ali Larter...
Here's Ali:

http://i204.photobucket.com/albums/bb275/sharonleecharmed/Ali%20Larter/ali-larter-100.jpg

http://l.yimg.com/img.tv.yahoo.com/tv/us/img/site/69/75/0000036975_20070115152617.jpg

I still think that she's perfect for the role, what do you think?

:emmafrost:

Phoenix Force: No. He loves Emma Frost.  He loves me.
Jean Grey: He wants her. Not you. Not US. And now it's time... to leave this behind.
Phoenix Endsong #5

I like Ali Larter, but definitely not for Emma, no.

I'd take Sigourney Weaver over her any day.

And well, I personally think that Nicollette Sheridan would be a fine Emma (I mean the X-Men Legends Emma) but I'm sure there are better choices out there.

And Finola is a fantastic actress and she did Emma justice, but she's a bit too old now.

I have no powers, my body cannot fly. But I no longer mind, for in my heart and soul -- where it truly matters -- I soar higher than the stars!

Well actually Finola isn't that old. She's only 4 years older than Famke who played Jean and has about 6 years on Halle so to me that isn't old at all. And I definitely think Emma should have a touch of maturity and class about her over youthful young sexiness. Actresses like Nicole and Ali as good as they are are best known for cheesy roles i.e Desperate House Wives and Heroes. Emma needs to look credible.

Hers a clip of Emma in the Generation X movie for all those who haven't seen it

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=of21B49LAyQ

Yeah, Finola is ok, but I really like the Astonishing version of Emma Frost, that's the right one for me, the kinda sarcastic and cool kind of Emma.

That's how I see her :D

I have no powers, my body cannot fly. But I no longer mind, for in my heart and soul -- where it truly matters -- I soar higher than the stars!

Quote from: Teancum on September 01, 2009, 08:58AM
Wow, that clip screams low budget film.
I've seen the movie. Well, not the best. Okay, quite lame. I think there won't be anything like X-Men 4, but there will be X-Men Origins movies. I mean, many characters died and some characters lost their powers (Okay, just Mystique and Magneto, but at the end, Magneto had a little of his powers.).

Quote from: Iron Fist and Deadpool on September 01, 2009, 09:10AM
I've seen the movie. Well, not the best. Okay, quite lame. I think there won't be anything like X-Men 4, but there will be X-Men Origins movies. I mean, many characters died and some characters lost their powers (Okay, just Mystique and Magneto, but at the end, Magneto had a little of his powers.).

What about Rogue?

I never really got what happened with her.

And didn't Magneto move that pawn when he was playing chess, or whatever?

Yes, IMO Magneto got his powers back and wasn't there two endings? The one where Rogue took the cure and then the other where she didn't? At least on DVD had alternate ending. I can't remember which one was in the movie though
Trust is like a mirror, you can fix it if it's broken, but you can still see the crack on that motherf*cker's reflection
My Mods for XML2: http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php?topic=3018.0

They will all get their powers back. The affect is not temporary. Leech doesn't have that kind of power hence why Magneto was able to move that chest piece. If you look deeper into the last stand you will be able to identify the moral. Which was "There ain't no cure for who you are"

Quote from: warmachine300 on September 01, 2009, 08:40AM
And I definitely think Emma should have a touch of maturity and class about her over youthful young sexiness.

Yes she need to look mature and classy but she must be sexy too since is one of her singular characteristics.

Quote from: TheStorm on September 01, 2009, 08:47AM
Yeah, Finola is ok, but I really like the Astonishing version of Emma Frost, that's the right one for me, the kinda sarcastic and cool kind of Emma.

That's how I see her :D

Agree, her Astonishing version is perfect, sarcastic, bitchy and cool. I want to see that version too.

By the way I saw the clip of Generation X movie and still don't like Finola Hughes for Emma Frost...

Jean Grey: He wants her. Not you. Not US. And now it's time... to leave this behind.
Phoenix Endsong #5

Wait, did I left out something? You guys talk about this thing, like if X-Men 4 was announced and they said, that there will be Emma Frost in it.

This topic is called:

"If An X-Men 4 Movie was ever made who would you want to play Emma Frost?"

We are just talking about who actress we would like to see as Emma, and I don't know but since a young version of her was recruited by Xavier in Wolverine origins, I think that she has chances to be in the Xmen first class movie who was already announced...

Phoenix Endsong #5

Quote from: whiteking on September 01, 2009, 11:14AM
This topic is called:

"If An X-Men 4 Movie was ever made who would you want to play Emma Frost?"

We are just talking about who actress we would like to see as Emma, and I don't know but since a young version of her was recruited by Xavier in Wolverine origins, I think that she has chances to be in the Xmen first class movie who was already announced...

Sorry, my bad, don't hurt me. But, right, she has a chance for that.