The VS Game

Started by Nowhere Man, September 12, 2009, 09:34AM

Previous topic - Next topic
You do really love gods dont you -_-, while Hermod is ''often'' a messanger for odin (at least marvel comic database says so), and like Harmes was born for the job, i say Hermes, also because i preffer greek mytholy over Norse :P (Kratos for the win!)

Agony vs Screamer

scream because I think she has all of agony's powers plus some of her own.  So she has more "equipment" but hey it would all depend on mastery over their abilities which I don't know much of for them

cloak vs dagger
MY deviantART account: http://blacklynxkuroi.deviantart.com/

Hard, i say..Cloak, he has a chance to teleport behind dagger while she doesnt see it

Archangel vs Deathbird

archangel

scarlet witch, agatha harkness, and magik vs dr strange,wiccan, and clea
MY deviantART account: http://blacklynxkuroi.deviantart.com/

First team.
Wolverine (Death) vs Archangel (death)

Wolverine

Polaris vs Emma frost

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

September 29, 2010, 02:35PM #2751 Last Edit: October 21, 2010, 03:30PM by MarvelFan12345
Hmm Polaris
Polaris vs Ms. Marvel

I think polaris has a good chance but I have to go with Ms Marvel

Shadowcat vs Green Goblin

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

Shadowcat, impervious to all of his attacks and phasing through his glider can break it.
Iron Man vs Havok

Ironman

Invisible woman vs Jean grey (no phoenix powers at all!)

Jean.
Psylocke vs. Elektra. ( No powers, only sais and knives |)

Psylocke she is kick butt

Magma vs Surge

Tricky but go with Surge
Patriot vs US Agent

Patriot

Galactus vs Enchantress, Magneto, Prof X, and Dr Doom

Enchantress, Magneto, Prof X, Doom
Assuming Enchantress can cast some powerful spell, Magneto topples him magnetically (if his armor is metallic), Xavier controls his mind and Doom outsmarts him like Reed or steals his powers (latter is more likely)
Karnak vs Elektra