Who is gonna be inactive here after MUAII comes out?

Started by marvelfan12345, September 14, 2009, 03:39PM

Previous topic - Next topic
I will be. I'm only gonna skim Hero Hq for help and info on MUAII and hopefully cheats if they do not disable saving (I just wanna unlock Jean with a cheat. Everything else will be all me)

I'll have more important things to do, to be honest. I start university on Sunday. Besides, it's not out in Europe until the 25th.
Please do not contact me for any help in modding-related matters.
It is likely that you'll find what you need by searching the forum.

I hope you do well in your studies and good luck.

I'll still be around.  Even if I stop modding I just enjoy popping in and seeing what's going on.

I'll still be around but modding activity will probably drop again for a few weeks.
Please do not contact me for any help in modding-related matters.
It is likely that you'll find what you need by searching the forum.

Well, I'm not sure what will happen.  However, I'm not planning on taking another 2 year vacation like last time if that's what you mean.  I wasn't planning on that, it just kind of happened.  But as far as I know I'll still be around for a while yet.
Some day, someone will best me.  But it won't be today, and it won't be you.

The artist formerly known as Burning Rage.

i'll be around since i dont have anything to play it on :(
Please search the forum before asking a question. I dont answer
PMs about modding, those questions should be posted in a public thread.
What im currently working on: http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php?topic=2275.0
My mods are mine to booster/update, I will not give anybody permission to do it

I'll still be here. I don't intend to buy the game until the GOLD version comes out. So I'll probably pick it up in two years time. Activision fooled me last time with MUA1 so this time I'm going to have to resist temptation.

Ill still be here even after I get MUA2 for 360 I have some sort of obsession with visiting this site everyday lol :D

I got it, and you all still have seen me around did ya?

Modding is just part of my hobbies.

Even if I'm not a modder, I will be here, cause this site is great! I love it, cause it's about the video games and Marvel in the same time!

I will definetly still be here(since i have respect for Mua and Xml2 and the mods)I just saw a playtrought vid and i cant wait to use wolverine with his secret wars skin,he loocks so badass!
My deviant art page!!!
$$$ http://sabrerine911.deviantart.com/ $$$