Who do believe will make DLC?

Started by marvelfan12345, September 19, 2009, 08:30AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Well, just don't care with it. Still, Wolverine is there and I think he will stay for a long time.

Moon Knight also brings something of a mythical feel, since he's supposed to be an avatar of egyptian god Khonshu. Yeah, I could live with a well done rendition of this character.

And let's not forget that Black Widow's and War Machine's popularity will probably receive a boost due to the release of Iron Man 2, so I could see -- and would be happy with -- their inclusion in a DLC pack!

I like them too! Well, I can just hope we will get some DLC, which are good (in MY view).

October 15, 2009, 09:28AM #168 Last Edit: October 15, 2009, 09:34AM by Teancum
Well, you know at least one more X-Man will be in.  Personally so long as it's not Emma I'll be fine.  She's so overrated.  I'd like to see Hawkeye and Moon Knight, maybe even Ghost Rider.  This is a tough one for me because if the DLC sucks I won't be buying the game - so I'm crossing my fingers and hoping for the best.  I'd love to have Punisher of course, but THQ still holds exclusive rights to him for a few years, so that ain't happening.  I'm also big on how you get these DLC characters too - if they're already in the game they shouldn't be unlocked by default - someone like War Machine should unlock if you play Pro-Reg the first time (and then be always unlocked after that play-through).  Vision might be fun too.

Well, then we are quite same in this. Just that I will buy the game, even if the DLC will suck. I hope that one X-Men would be Psylocke and Ghost Rider would be great

ghost rider for the win!!!
My deviant art page!!!
$$$ http://sabrerine911.deviantart.com/ $$$

I would like Nightcrawler as that X-Men aswell :D

The DLC are: Psylocke :psylocke: , Black Panter :panther: , Magneto :magneto: , Carnage   :carnage:
and Cable  :cable:

Wait is this all coming out next week??

The PS3/Xbox official talk has some more info about this.

Damn she looks so good, i would get the game just for her.
Please search the forum before asking a question. I dont answer
PMs about modding, those questions should be posted in a public thread.
What im currently working on: http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php?topic=2275.0
My mods are mine to booster/update, I will not give anybody permission to do it

October 16, 2009, 01:35AM #178 Last Edit: October 16, 2009, 01:40AM by The Iron Power of Spider-Man
OK, Carnage and Psylocke is just good to me. I hope they will have a sixth DLC, Hawkeye would be good to me :D

Yeah, I was really surprised that given the leak of the five characters that Hawkeye wasn't one of them (You actually see the character select menu for a second in the video above, so the leaks are true).  Maybe on the 2nd batch of DLC?  Two DLC packs would interest me a lot, and by that time I can get the game cheaper too. :P