Juggernaut
Moonstone
Psylocke
Rogue
She-Hulk
Spider-Woman
War Machine
Wonder Man

I'd say Cyclops is dead certain (is that the right expression? :/ ), Hawkeye should be pretty high up there, too. I'd like to see as well War Machine, Cable and Herc.

Anyone considering Robo Fury was included.

Though I think Cyclops, Hawkeye, Blade and Psylocke will be likely.
Please do not contact me for any help in modding-related matters.
It is likely that you'll find what you need by searching the forum.

I hope not Blade.

I see Cyclops, Hawkeye, and Pstlocke as certain. But most likely we will also get Cable, Spider-Woman, and Shulkie

Also Dihan do you know the ending of the 360 and Ps3 versions of MUA? You may understand Fury's inclusion more

I don't really care if they explain it. Nobody wanted Nick Fury - let alone a robot one.
Please do not contact me for any help in modding-related matters.
It is likely that you'll find what you need by searching the forum.

He's not really robot but a possessed Fury.

September 19, 2009, 08:49AM #6 Last Edit: September 19, 2009, 09:07AM by Larcetin-32
I don't understand why they made the main boss playable. Especially if he is such a stupid one.

BTW I hope they make 16 DLC chars, in four packs.
1. Pro-Reg pack (She-Hulk, Wonder Man, War Machine and someone who wasn't an NPC)
2. Anti-Reg pack (Cloak and Dagger, Hercules, Spider-Woman and someone who wasn't an NPC)
3. X-Men pack (Cyclops, Beast and Archangel to make the X-Men civil war team and maybe Rogue)
4. Villains pack (villains who don't appear as bosses)
My mods:
http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php?topic=3187.0
My mods in progress:
http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php?topic=3773.0
No time for modding at the moment, sorry.

September 19, 2009, 09:02AM #7 Last Edit: September 19, 2009, 04:55PM by ZOS
Quote from: Larcetin-32 on September 19, 2009, 08:49AM
I don't understand why they made the main boss playable. Especially if he is such a stupid one.

BTW I hope they make 16 DLC chars, in four packs.
1. Pro-Reg pack (She-Hulk, Wonder Man, War Machine and someone who wasn't an NPC)

Ares? (EDIT: clearly, I had a brainfart. I wrote "Atlas" when I meant "Ares".)

Quote2. Anti-Reg pack (Cloak and Dagger, Hercules, Spider-Woman and someone who wasn't an NPC)

Punisher?

Quote3. X-Men pack (Cyclops, Beast and Archangel to make the X-Men civil war team and maybe Rogue)

I'd prefer Emma, but I'd be happy with Rogue too.

Quote4. Villians pack (villians who don't appear as bosses)

Magneto!

I believe Carnage will be DLC he won a poll that was on the MUA2 site and since then he has been pretty popular on the forums.

Quote from: marvelfan12345 on September 19, 2009, 08:30AM
Black Cat
Black Widow
Bullseye
Cable
Cloak and Dagger
Colossus
Cyclops
Elektra
Firestar
Hawkeye
Juggernaut
Moonstone
Psylocke
Rogue
She-Hulk
Spider-Woman
War Machine
Wonder Man

You don't seriously *believe* all of those will make DLC do you?  There is a difference between believing something will happen based on solid, factual evidence, and then hoping something will based on your want and desire.  Honestly, I don't see half of those making it in.

I remember seeing something about the devs saying Hawkeye and Cyclops were all but in, but due to time or something stupid they had to be cut at last minute.  Honestly I can say that they have a 98% of making it in as DLC then because they are basically already done.  Then again, Cyclops is also a Wii exclusive and may not be for that reason, as well as Psylocke.  Juggernaut was a preorder bonus and thus most likely will not be DLC.  But Hawkeye again for sure is going to be DLC.  Shadowcat, War Machine, Cloak and Dagger?  Highly, highly doubtful.
Some day, someone will best me.  But it won't be today, and it won't be you.

The artist formerly known as Burning Rage.

September 19, 2009, 05:29PM #10 Last Edit: September 20, 2009, 01:04AM by ZOS
I, for one, am fully aware that most of the names I mentioned, besides Cyclops and perhaps Hawkeye, are nothing but wishful thinking.

I'm guessing it'll be based on popularity at this point.  Since it's DLC I don't think they're going to worry very much about story breaking characters/n-Space exclusives if there's a real want for them.

For me Cyclops and Hawkeye are already in (as Burning rage said, they were in but got out at the last minute),Psylocke is in due to kalina's post, and I think Spider Woman too. There is a concept art from robo- Fury battle and you can see 3 playable characters and her. I assume her case was like Hawkeye's and Cyclops'. Other than those 4 I got no idea who might be playable...

Hawkeye was a PSP/wii exclusive and still they made him a DLC for MUA1. And because Blade, Psylocke & Cyclops are already done, I THINK they might be exclusives. Well, Blade ain't gonna be (I THINK).

I'll just wait and see who the DLC will be. Not that it's useful for me: I do not own the PS3 nor the X360 :-<

Quote from: Burning Rage on September 19, 2009, 05:22PM
You don't seriously *believe* all of those will make DLC do you?  There is a difference between believing something will happen based on solid, factual evidence, and then hoping something will based on your want and desire.  Honestly, I don't see half of those making it in.

I remember seeing something about the devs saying Hawkeye and Cyclops were all but in, but due to time or something stupid they had to be cut at last minute.  Honestly I can say that they have a 98% of making it in as DLC then because they are basically already done.  Then again, Cyclops is also a Wii exclusive and may not be for that reason, as well as Psylocke.  Juggernaut was a preorder bonus and thus most likely will not be DLC.  But Hawkeye again for sure is going to be DLC.  Shadowcat, War Machine, Cloak and Dagger?  Highly, highly doubtful.

Where the heck did you see Shadowcat? And that is just a list of people who may make it. Not everyone duh