Who do believe will make DLC?

Started by marvelfan12345, September 19, 2009, 08:30AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Quote from: iammingy on October 09, 2009, 01:31PM
Yep, I totally agree with you on this.

That's what people say when the Thunderbolts were employed to work for the government to capture unregistered heroes.

Doom can sit back and watch the show but this way he can actually fight against the heroes he hates and defeat them himself and sabotage the side he is on from the inside. Probably anti as he can fight Reed and Anti doesn't have much think tanks as Pro does and thus easier to sabotage. If Cap works with him that is different.

Still hope this is just a bad rumor.

They said there will be 6 DLC characters.
Assumming that the rumored list (Cable, Psylocke, Carnage, Dr. Doom, Magneto) is true, who will be the 6th character? The 6th must be a hero, seriously.

Apparently that post that Blaw found is not anymore on the official site. Many people think that the list it's true due the reveal of Carnage, but the fact is that Carnage was the winner of one of the offcial polls in the main screen of the site. He also was hinted in one of the post by Kalina in her tread.
I think that the DLC  will be releated to fan favorites due the huge deceptions on many reveals (characters and costumes)
I can imagine that the first pack of DLC would involve the winers of the other polls, who were Cable, Emma Frost, Rogue and Archangel (and Carnage of course). Not sure if all of them will be included, though.
By the way Kalina also told that 2 of the exclusive characters will be DLC as well, so Cyclops, Psylocke, Blade, Sentry and She Hulk has chances.

As Teancum I won't buy the game until the complete list of DLC it's revealed. I would be happy if they include Emma Frost, Hawkeye, Moonstone and Spider Woman.
Phoenix Force: No. He loves Emma Frost.  He loves me.
Jean Grey: He wants her. Not you. Not US. And now it's time... to leave this behind.
Phoenix Endsong #5

Cable was? I can maybe see Rogue and Angel besides Carnage. Emma on the other hand is against what VV has made the game to be gameplay wise (not storywise).

I see no chance of Blade and Sentry is very powerful for them to include so I suppose Cyke and one of the two exclusive females.

Of course Hawkeye and maybe Spider-Woman as she is being rooted for alot and of course Cable

Well, if the list is true, there's a spot for another exclusive, since psylocke is one.

I don't need more X-Men or Spidey Foe :D Someone new, please-please-please!

Quote from: MarvelFan12345 on October 09, 2009, 01:46PM
Cable was? I can maybe see Rogue and Angel besides Carnage. Emma on the other hand is against what VV has made the game to be gameplay wise (not storywise).

I see no chance of Blade and Sentry is very powerful for them to include so I suppose Cyke and one of the two exclusive females.

Of course Hawkeye and maybe Spider-Woman as she is being rooted for alot and of course Cable

Yes Cable was on one of the last polls.
Also the gameplay is bullsh*t since Jean, Psylocke and Hulk deal mental damage on some of their powerS. So another telepath like Emma or Cable should not be a surprise.

I also don't see chances on Sentry and Blade. Cycke, Psylocke and SHe Hulk on the other hand...
Jean Grey: He wants her. Not you. Not US. And now it's time... to leave this behind.
Phoenix Endsong #5

Quote from: whiteking on October 09, 2009, 01:50PM
Yes Cable was on one of the last polls.
Also the gameplay is bullsh*t since Jean, Psylocke and Hulk deal mental damage on some of their powerS. So another telepath like Emma or Cable should not be a surprise.

I also don't see chances on Sentry and Blade. Cycke, Psylocke and SHe Hulk on the other hand...

Hulk and Jean cause mental dmg? I see Cable focused on tk and weapons. One minor reason I don't see Emma playable is because jean and Scott are in the game as a couple together. Minor very but it gave me some suspicions. Her fan base is strong but I still have serious doubts about her, Nova, Sentry and many other huge fan base characters

October 09, 2009, 02:06PM #86 Last Edit: October 09, 2009, 04:20PM by whiteking
Mental dmg or powers that doesn't affect robots and something else. Aparently the poll winners (all of them) are in consideration. I'm looking for the post from News Lad (he told that).

Quote from: MarvelFan12345 on October 09, 2009, 01:52PM
I don't see Emma playable is because jean and Scott are in the game as a couple together.

And why is that relevant?, Emma doesn't need Cyclops and the couple to be in...
Anyway, will see who are the choices I just hope that the Doom issue is just a joke

EDIT: Here's the post from News Lad where he said that all the poll characters are in consideration for the DLC...

Question (he's talking about Carnage in the first sentence)
QuoteIm very happy with how he turned out Newslad smile

So does this mean that you are considering the poll winners a while back? They were: Carnage, Emma Frost, Rogue, and Archangel.

Response by News Lad:
QuoteMutant99 - Thanks!  Haha, whether I'm considering them is irrelevent, since I don't get to pick the characters. wink But I know that poll characters definitely get consideration, we wouldn't have made the polls otherwise.

and here's the original post in the official site (response #368):

http://www.herohq.com/forums/viewthread/14955/P630/
Phoenix Endsong #5

Quote from: whiteking on October 09, 2009, 02:06PM
Mental dmg or powers that doesn't affect robots and something else. Aparently the poll winners (all of them are in consideration. I'm looking for the post from newslad (who say that).

That is right (I changed my mind, Doom, just not Emma).

Quote from: whiteking on October 09, 2009, 02:06PM
Mental dmg or powers that doesn't affect robots and something else. Aparently the poll winners (all of them are in consideration. I'm looking for the post from newslad (who say that).

Anyway, will see who are the choices I just hope that the Doom issue is just a joke

Thats why I said minor. Just a small thought

OK, so as a DLC, I would like Sentry, Nightcrawler, Psylocke, Cable, Carnage (happily, he will be :D ), Spider-Woman, Hawkeye, Nova.