Who do believe will make DLC?

Started by marvelfan12345, September 19, 2009, 08:30AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Quote from: Mr. Rage ^^ on October 10, 2009, 10:50AM
Mickey Mouse probably.

+1 but -1 for the char if it's so

Quote from: The Iron Power of Spider-Man on October 10, 2009, 10:54AM
Ha-ha, very funny...You are joking, right?

+1

Quote from: whiteking on October 10, 2009, 10:55AM
Of course he's jocking!
VV told that they would put more women at DLC, so I think that Minnie Mouse has more chances than Mickey, lol :D

+1

psylocke & shulk for DLC females is what's on my mind.

Can't wait for a leak or somethin'. BTW, when will I get a prize? I mean, for the points :D (So far, I have 1) XD

Quote from: The Iron Power of Spider-Man on October 10, 2009, 10:54AM
Ha-ha, very funny...You are joking, right?

Well it's either him or Donald Duck.  VV said they were going to Disney for ideas for DLC characters to celebrate the merger.  So the last slot is going to be a Disney character.

Wishful thinking, but it would be great if Rogue and Emma would make it in as DLC characters.  Emma deserves a version that does not suck.  XML1 was painful, I mostly just played her because I liked her, but she was kinda bad.

I do hope Raven makes XML3 though, that would be hotness.
Some day, someone will best me.  But it won't be today, and it won't be you.

The artist formerly known as Burning Rage.

You must be joking. VV said several times Disney will not be in the game. People really are taking this too far.

Quote from: Mr. Rage ^^ on October 10, 2009, 12:23PM
Well it's either him or Donald Duck.  VV said they were going to Disney for ideas for DLC characters to celebrate the merger.  So the last slot is going to be a Disney character.

Wishful thinking, but it would be great if Rogue and Emma would make it in as DLC characters.  Emma deserves a version that does not suck.  XML1 was painful, I mostly just played her because I liked her, but she was kinda bad.

We will beat the stuffing out of those %*@&#!

October 10, 2009, 12:48PM #110 Last Edit: October 10, 2009, 12:52PM by whiteking
Quote from: Mr. Rage ^^ on October 10, 2009, 12:23PM

Totally agree, Emma and Rogue deserve a chance, both are cool and has great powers. But Emma was not so bad on XML1 she was a great melee fighter and her passives and boost were the best on the game, but yeah her telepathic powers should be better than XML1. Rogue also need updates...
That would be my choices for female DLC, Emma, Rogue and She- Hulk. Spider Woman and Psylocke are favorites too.

I also hope that Raven makes the XML3.

And of course we are joking about the Disney stuff, we don't want Mickey mouse or the Disney princess fighting on the civil war, or High Scool musical and Hannah Montana as NPC's... some of you need to have a better sense of humor...
Phoenix Force: No. He loves Emma Frost.  He loves me.
Jean Grey: He wants her. Not you. Not US. And now it's time... to leave this behind.
Phoenix Endsong #5

Its not that just that the Disney thing is old and just plain annoying now.

I have a sense of humor, but this is just not funny.

Quote from: whiteking on October 10, 2009, 12:48PMAnd of course we are joking about the Disney stuff, we don't want Mickey mouse or the Disney princess fighting on the civil war, or High Scool musical and Hannah Montana as NPC's... some of you need to have a better sense of humor...

Speak for yourself :P  I totally want Hannah Montana fighting alongside Hulk... :rofl:  Not really, but yeah.

Quote from: MarvelFan12345 on October 10, 2009, 12:55PM
Its not that just that the Disney thing is old and just plain annoying now.

Somebody needs grumpy pills.

Quote from: The Iron Power of Spider-Man on October 10, 2009, 12:56PM
I have a sense of humor, but this is just not funny.

You're right, it's hilarious :D
Some day, someone will best me.  But it won't be today, and it won't be you.

The artist formerly known as Burning Rage.

I really hope for a great character, VV ownes us.

X-Men: Cyclops, Psylocke, Nightcrawler, Colossus. (Angel, I wish lol)

I'd also like to see Sandman, Doc Ock and Magneto as downloadable as they didn't have a role in the game and they're great villians who could of been captured and then taken over by the virus.

Rogue would be awesome too, but she's too simular to Ms Marvel [obviously!].
:gambit: :jubilee: :iceman: :storm: :wolverine: :nightcrawler2: :mystique: :cyclops: :colossus: :dazzler: :polaris: :havok:  :beast: :shadowcat2: :phoenix: :emmafrost: :cable: :blob:
X-Men - best supehero team ever!

I wish they will make some non-X-Men or non-Avengers downloadables. I mean, X-Men and Avengers are everywhere and it will be boring, if this keeps up.

The best of worlds, to me, would be: Cyclops, Hawkeye, Hercules, War Machine, Magneto, Emma, Rogue, and... Namor. =/

(I love Doom. I just despise the idea of him being playable, thus wasting a slot that would be well deserved to another character. Nevertheless, Doom could be a great NPC in this game -- not the final boss or anything, just a great NPC; could either help or slow down the heroes according to his interests, eventually getting away with the usual megalomaniac line!)

Well, I just wait and see from now, I guess :) But I will still post in this topic :)

I hope...

Cyclops, She-Hulk, Spider-Woman, Psylocke, Hawkeye, Elektra, Rogue, and Cable