How do you feel yourself? / General Talk about everything

Started by LX - Rampage, September 22, 2009, 10:09AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Congrats to your sis, NM!  Glad to know that despite you're far away, your heart is close to us & the modding community ^_^

Oh, NM! I'm glad to see you!!!

Congrats to your sister!  :laola: :laola: :laola: :laola: :jumping: :jumping:

† Reach Heaven before the devil learns of your death †

Feel Sooooo Bad ! Despite the fact that I learned that my grandma has a cancer I fell so bad yes she raised us I also learned that I am completely stuck in my studies because even If my brother and I have good marks the previous year was horrible especially because of my brother: asthma,problems of heart ,depression other things I don't know how to say.. He was always absent so it was harder for us to work well and I was in the same class but as I have problems to explain in English what I want to say I can't write it soo... now We are both stuck and the final exam was a disaster We don't know what to do Oh and guess what when I said that to our French teacher do you know what she said..???? Bitch she laughed and said We were just liars and then we showed her all the times we were at the hospital and all absences justified and signed by the parents and the supervisors ( 5 pages )and said we had to make exams earlier because it was not her fault so she could not modify appreciations and all ...that's why first my holidays were ruined because of my future  second because of my grandma who vomitted and was crying all the time Too hard hope she will be better one day and now my brother has problems too  :( next because We don't know what to do this year because of the exam and there ar not enougth places in the class we wanted to go
....Annd of course not over our cousin came and everyone were proud of him because of course He Was better than us "oh you are so brilliant we are proud of you the better student of his class" and it was our birthday oh wait for our 18 years old GOOD !!!!
everyone were like that and the worst is that our parents were so jalous I felt so bad thry are helping us but I saw it in their eyes they were saying "God If only I could have a son like that !"and it is not our fault it was because because of the disease
I don't know what to do now friends I am so depressed everything is so dark around us I think I'm done.. We are done

Oh, MJ I felt your pain....
with all those things going on right now, it's understandable to feel so down but I just want you to know that we are always here to listen to you & comfort you. Just be strong everything happens for a reason, sometimes we don't even know why these things happened to us but it just did :(
I pray your grandma & brother for the very best of health, please God make them okay. Just make MJ & all of his family okay ;_;

For the umpteenth time I am convinced, in which bad world we live in! How many bastards are around us! BUT! We should not pay attention to them! Dear, hold on, I want your grandmother good health! We are with you!

† Reach Heaven before the devil learns of your death †

Do not worry, my grandma died from cancer the same day with her birthday.......but i believe that she is still with me, in a way........
be strong and always make her feel good, pray for her and be nice :*)

Wow Polygone, for that young age you sure are computer-talented!
When I was around your age I was busy obsessing on boybands lol! XDD

xD, yep, not to seem like the lifleness nerd who doesn't have a social live, but its pretty much what I do most of the day xD

Its also because of a few things that I have (autism) etc. that I know pretty much a ton there is to know about some subjects
(think computers, Greek mythology, English, which I speak fluently since I was 9)

I still hate school and stuff, once again, not a nerd guys ;) (not to say people who like school are nerds, but I think you get my point :) )
My Release topic : http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,8934.0.html

Newest Release : Raven

Time will tell eventually..just hope for the best! :)

On my side I lost my uncle this morning. He was a heavy smoker, & I guess his lungs failed him this time. Rip Anuar Mohamed, despite his teasings, thank you for making me feel like the prettiest girl in the world who's worth to be loved, may your soul rest in peace. Amen.

September 03, 2011, 05:39AM #2244 Last Edit: September 03, 2011, 05:48AM by Polygone
This morning!

Oh god, im so sorry :(, Just remember, E.T is not alone now :), They are both resting in your heart ;)
I lost my brother thanks to cancer when I was like 7 (he was I believe 6/7 its been six years ago So I dont really know :P )
This organization worked so hard on giving him his last few moments of happiness (We went to Disneyland Paris with a V.I.P pass, which basicly enables you to be guided by an employee to the exit of the ride, and you could just go for another ride if you want)
It was awesome :)

Some people really think its all wowy im so good at talking about him, but my mom instantly send me to 2 psychologists, so I could let it all out etc.
Then a wave of disspear turned upon me, my parents divorced basicly revealing they didn't want my brother to know they had arguments (thank god they are still friends :) )
My cat died, genuia pig died, other one died, other cat died, then I heard a dog which I basicly adored (he bit to many people, so he went to a farm :( ) Had died, even though the people took a 3 hour ride just to cure him (It didnt work :( ), then my grandpa died

The one still in my heart the most is my brother, we were basicly identical twins (I was 6 months older, but still) and well, lets just say that after he died, I got...Fat :P, yeah, or overweight, whatever you wanna call it, Right now im 13 and 176 pound, it sounds so much, in dutch we would say 80 kilo, which doesnt sound as much xD
Trying to lose fat though, but there's not really a exercise I like (and I dont mean like doing, I mean just seriously dont like), not to mention all the bullying that caused that... :P
Oh and at elemtary school, kids used to call me gay all the time, so one time the teacher came to me and I just bursted in tears :(, glad I did that though, since I never heard another word from them again ;)

So yeah :P my grandpa died totally unexpected, sure he was a smoker, but it was something with his brain that caused it, totally unexpected, still remember the amulances etc. My grandma was basicly babysitting me (was 10 then and my parents thread me like a toddler I know :P ) and my grandma said that I had to go, she didnt say were, so I just followed her, and the day my brother died? I was in a amusment park since one of my friends was moving to Norwegian, my mother didnt call me or anything, but instead I REALLY had the urge to go home, so im glad I made it in time, to this day, his lasts words are inprinted on his grave (its the first grave in the Netherlands to be made of glass! So people like really had to come up with rules and stuff xD) after my grandpa's death we discovered I had autism :P

Thats just my 2 cents on bad luck ^^
My Release topic : http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,8934.0.html

Newest Release : Raven

I'm really pissed off cause my computer isn't working for like 5 days :( I'm really afraid about loosing all my stuff on it, including the modding ones >.<

September 03, 2011, 08:21AM #2246 Last Edit: October 07, 2012, 09:36AM by Marvintage
@ Polygone
Sorry to hear all of that..:( Even so, in a way, it reminds us that, we're still here, we're alive, let's try to make the best of everything :)
& these experiences make us stronger.

@ Marvel Watcher
Ack..one of my own fear as well. I need to backup everything b4 it's too late! XD

I think it's an experience that has given you guys more depth understanding on how you guys relate to each other, & imho sometimes we need these 'events' to remind us who we really are & what we meant to our partner..in a way, it will brings lovers much closer than ever before :P

Naw do us a favor & get yourself some rest! After all this things happened, you need ta pamper yaself .
All the best! :D

As sappy as it sounds, it is my strong and honest opinion that in the end love always wins despite various obstacles. I've seen it happen myself on several occasions ^-^