How do you feel yourself? / General Talk about everything

Started by LX - Rampage, September 22, 2009, 10:09AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Great pic! They both look amazing!

† Reach Heaven before the devil learns of your death †

The X-Films really should have had more Scott/Jean than Logan/Jean. Logan not only took Scott's role in his love life but also Scott's role as leader of the X-Men (sighs). Another relationship we should have seen was Rogue/Gambit. I believe in Singer's ideas for X3, he planned to introduce Gambit and I'm sure we would have seen Gambit and Rogue together. I think it could have helped develop Rogue into the 90s version that most people know and love. (kinda like what I've been doing in my custom X-Men film fanfiction lol)

Quote from: MarvelFan12345 on June 08, 2011, 09:27PM
The X-Films really should have had more Scott/Jean than Logan/Jean. Logan not only took Scott's role in his love life but also Scott's role as leader of the X-Men (sighs). Another relationship we should have seen was Rogue/Gambit. I believe in Singer's ideas for X3, he planned to introduce Gambit and I'm sure we would have seen Gambit and Rogue together. I think it could have helped develop Rogue into the 90s version that most people know and love. (kinda like what I've been doing in my custom X-Men film fanfiction lol)

I know Emma was supposed to be in the movie, aswell as Dazzler two of my favorites that I wish had made it in there :(

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

I know Emma was meant as the main villain (with empathic powers) but wasn't aware of Dazzler. She would have been great. Singer also had concepts of Juggernaut and Apocalypse for the film (although Juggernaut made it in anyway).

Apperantly Singer is a big Jott fan so I'm sure Wolverine wouldn't have been the main star for both the X-Men team and the love story. Scott would actually do something as leader of the X-Men besides having the title of it lol.

Scott/Jean ? Rogue/Gambit ? OMG!!! And Dazzler?
Guys, is it  true? I can not believe it! I love them and wanted to see them! Now I'm going to choke on saliva and wait for the fun! :)

Dazzler would be one or with Longshot? It would be cool!

X3 could have been so much better with Singer!

Quote from: Rogue on June 08, 2011, 09:39PM
Scott/Jean ? Rogue/Gambit ? OMG!!! And Dazzler?
Ditto!

He should have just dumped Superman Returns imo.

I agree, his plans would have been better, Im not a Superman fan either, but I didnt think Superman returns was a great movie, plus if he did X3 it would have most likely been way better and we would have probably gotten an x4 by now

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

Hello people. As some of you know, today I'm going on a trip to NYC, London, Amsterdam, Brussels, Paris, Barcelona, Lisbon and southern Spain. I won't be back till mid August and probably won't post at all till then. If you wanna speak ill of me now is the time, just delete your posts b4 I come back and I'll never know :P.

I'm really gonna miss you guys. Planning this trip has been taking all my spare time but as soon as I come back I'll get back to modding whenever I can.
My Releases - http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php?topic=3554.0

"Beneath this mask there are ideals and ideals are bulletproof."

Oh, what a pity you are leaving ...
But I'm very happy for you! I always wanted to go on a long journey!
I hope you're happy! Have a nice trip!
Personally I  will miss you.

AW MAN!!! Were gonna miss ya, Nowhere Man! Hope ya get some good pics or somethin to share! Until then, Nowhere Man stinks... LMAO just kiddin'.  :)

Quote from: Nowhere Man on June 08, 2011, 10:53PM
Hello people. As some of you know, today I'm going on a trip to NYC, London, Amsterdam, Brussels, Paris, Barcelona, Lisbon and southern Spain. I won't be back till mid August and probably won't post at all till then. If you wanna speak ill of me now is the time, just delete your posts b4 I come back and I'll never know :P.

I'm really gonna miss you guys. Planning this trip has been taking all my spare time but as soon as I come back I'll get back to modding whenever I can.

Hope you have fun! I know everyone will miss you here, at least everyone thats cool! Lol, ick Mid August I cant think about that now, thats when school starts again for me D: Well have fun!

We'll miss you Nowhere Man but your trip sounds amazing! I hope you enjoy greatly! :)

http://www.comicbookresources.com/?page=article&id=32704

OMG Uncanny X-Men's final issue will be UXM 544! After that the series will end due to the events of Schism. Is UXM's reign of terror finally over? Years ago I'd be crying at this (well maybe not literally) but now this is perfect lol. I will have to get the final issue since it seems like it will tie back to the very first issue and the X-Men's entire history.
However I'm sure it won't be long before a new title comes on or Uncanny is restored. FF got the same treatment.

Quote from: MarvelFan12345 on June 09, 2011, 10:09AM
http://www.comicbookresources.com/?page=article&id=32704

OMG Uncanny X-Men's final issue will be UXM 544! After that the series will end due to the events of Schism. Is UXM's reign of terror finally over? Years ago I'd be crying at this (well maybe not literally) but now this is perfect lol. I will have to get the final issue since it seems like it will tie back to the very first issue and the X-Men's entire history.
However I'm sure it won't be long before a new title comes on or Uncanny is restored. FF got the same treatment.

Even if UXM isnt very good, they shouldnt just end it, they did this with Fantastic Four also.  I will have to get this though, mainly because Jean's on the front lol

i hope you have a good trip Nowhere man, we'll all miss you.