How do you feel yourself? / General Talk about everything

Started by LX - Rampage, September 22, 2009, 10:09AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Quote from: midnightphoenix123 on June 09, 2011, 10:22AM
Even if UXM isnt very good, they shouldnt just end it, they did this with Fantastic Four also.  I will have to get this though, mainly because Jean's on the front lol

Front and center to be exact lol. I'm sure UXM will return or start in Uncanny X-Men Vol 2 #1. Fantastic Four ended only to restart as FF.

Yeah  true, but why end something if you arejust going to restart it as something a litte differet, and if you plan on useing the same name :P Oh well, Its not like its going to change so at least Jean is in the front, wouldn't it be awesome if Jean returned in this issue, as she is in the Front, it would be an amazing finish!

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

That would be awesome, not likely, but very cool. The last page could involve Cyclops packing up Utopia only to see Jean who is smiling and says, "I'm back, did you miss me." According to Wolverine 8, Cyclops does lol. I know that the last page for the final FF issue did something like that with Reed's father Nathaniel returning.

Quote from: MarvelFan12345 on June 09, 2011, 11:12AM
That would be awesome, not likely, but very cool. The last page could involve Cyclops packing up Utopia only to see Jean who is smiling and says, "I'm back, did you miss me." According to Wolverine 8, Cyclops does lol. I know that the last page for the final FF issue did something like that with Reed's father Nathaniel returning.

Well they better do something like that! And not ruin the moment with Emma walking in being like WTF Scott, what is she doing here, just have Jean and him and then the comic ends, maybe the last part could be them kissing :D

Has anyone seen these I love them lol

http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/219810 1st one
http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/387103 2nd one, there was supposed to be another called Emma's bad day, but I dont think he ever made it

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

We got an iPad so I can post while im in nyc. Isnt technology a wonderful thing?:D
My Releases - http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php?topic=3554.0

"Beneath this mask there are ideals and ideals are bulletproof."

Quote from: Nowhere Man on June 10, 2011, 05:49PM
We got an iPad so I can post while im in nyc. Isnt technology a wonderful thing?:D

It is!

Quote from: Nowhere Man on June 10, 2011, 05:49PM

It is really cool! We will be able to see you here and you're going to tell us about your travels! Excellent! :)

† Reach Heaven before the devil learns of your death †

The ipad is really cool have you seen how they show it on aniumaition latley or even on sci fi shows.

Ok so i started playing MUA 2 again and i realized that Jean and Storm share the same animations.Jean's pyrokine blast is the same animation storm uses for Gale Force.Anyone else realize that?

^ I never noticed that... Is this the 360/ps3 version or ps2/wii version?

I went to Gay Pride Festival today... I was in my first Gay Pride Parade! It was really exciting, but I didn't get to stay long cause the heat got to me too bad. I almost passed out and was shakin like I haven't ate in weeks or somethin. I'm hopin I didn't get that sunburn poisoning crap or whatever. Whatever it was, it's gone now. I'm burnt and sore lol. That's a lot of walking and throwing... lol. I even had a few winks :D It was cool.

huh... well I'm gonna play it later and check that out. Cause I always have them on my team and never noticed it.

I have an ingrown toenail and it hurts! This morning I cut as much of it out as I could and cleaned the area with peroxide. Then I put neosporin on it, covered by a band-aid. Hopefully it will heal soon. I cannot put too much weight on it right now, so I am walking with a slight limp.

Quote from: Ninja2075 on June 11, 2011, 11:18PM
I have an ingrown toenail and it hurts! This morning I cut as much of it out as I could and cleaned the area with peroxide. Then I put neosporin on it, covered by a band-aid. Hopefully it will heal soon. I cannot put too much weight on it right now, so I am walking with a slight limp.

Wow, im sorry, that must be painful! I looked ingrown toenail up on google just to see some pictures, then went to wikipedia and scrolled down to see more pictures and I almost threw up, I will never search that on google again lol