How do you feel yourself? / General Talk about everything

Started by LX - Rampage, September 22, 2009, 10:09AM

Previous topic - Next topic
:P, Blaw, how does your char look?

Come to the powerhouse :D xD
My Release topic : http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,8934.0.html

Newest Release : Raven

I'm in a different instance. I can invite you to my supergroup though. If you give me your name@handle

Quote from: midnightphoenix123 on June 17, 2011, 12:10PM
The thing I dont like about Champions is I think it looks to comic like, while coh looks more real, in COH I have a Jean character, Emma, Storm, Shadowcat, Ms Marvel, Poison Ivy (Yeah DC shes my fav out of the DC universe, I think I like really have something with red heads Jean... Ariel.... Poison Ivy.... Ms Frizzle) Jill Valentine, Songbird

Do you still play? I tend to hang around Defiant if you are around :P
Please do not contact me for any help in modding-related matters.
It is likely that you'll find what you need by searching the forum.

can i have a link to this website? because it sounds cool. Do i have to pay for anything?

Quote from: Dihan on June 17, 2011, 06:12PM
Do you still play? I tend to hang around Defiant if you are around :P

Well, unfourtanatly, my Dad stopped paying for it :( Since he didnt play it much any more, and I dont have the money lol but, we might start paying for it again then I will gladdly let you know

And Jeanfan, if your talking about Champions online you dont have to pay, but for City of Heroes you do

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

I don't why but Marvel Legend's departure has me kinda depressed. First Ariel and now him.

Quote from: MarvelFan12345 on June 18, 2011, 04:47PM
I don't why but Marvel Legend's departure has me kinda depressed. First Ariel and now him.

The marvel legends who made all the MUA2 sounds and all that or someone else?

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

yes that's him
Now I am very depressed  + I have my exams I adored all his mods I do not understand why he left but I hope that it will return one day (just like Ariel)
I looked at his innovations impatiently and every day when I saw that he had left :bawling: :bawling: :bawling:

Wow now im kinda sad too.he had such GREAT stuff i mean stuff we never even knew was possible like that xmansion and new loadscreen and character selections wow im crossing my fingers and hope he comes back :(.

Lets hope he comes back, although it is just out of the blue that he left, at least with toothless we knew why and he didnt have to tell us, but he came back and did

I just moved, yeeeeh :D

Internet was out for 3 days, i thought i woulndt make it -_-

Quote from: BLaw on June 17, 2011, 02:26PM
I'm in a different instance. I can invite you to my supergroup though. If you give me your name@handle

Its polygone,

just like here XD
My Release topic : http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,8934.0.html

Newest Release : Raven

I'm really tired today, and I still got a lot to do. The university is taking so much of my time. I just need a summer break, so I can mod again too ^^. I aint doing this for so long that I'm afraid of forgetting it :(

Well Marvel Watcher do what you think is best.I personally love your mods (especially your aqua and banshee mod) so please don't stop modding we've lost to much good modders and people i would hate to see you go too