How do you feel yourself? / General Talk about everything

Started by LX - Rampage, September 22, 2009, 10:09AM

Previous topic - Next topic
hey guys, if any of you play Star Wars The Clone Wars Adventures, do you know a code to Unlock Anakin's Original Robes?

my girfriend was in a car crash with one of her mothers and one of her little sisters. no one was seriously injured, mostly scraped, bruised and shaken both physically an emotionally). it's been kind of scary for me though having to face the fact that there are some things entirely beyond my control that i have no hope of protecting her from. that's a tough idea to have to grasp :p

Still glad it wasn't a BIG accident, but still, hope she'll recover from all of that soon, same goes of her family.

Oh Deedoo sorry to hear that. I hope they are emotionally stable now. Yes some things are just beyond of our control.I've been in an accident before. Even though I'm not physically injured, just the car's on the driver's left side got smashed,I do suffer from post-traumatic disorder once in a while & felt depressed. But I'm recovering thru time :)
Please send my regards to them.

Car accidents are quite scary (though I've never been in one myself). I hope your gf and her family recover soon and please send my best to them.

June 20, 2011, 08:53AM #1880 Last Edit: June 20, 2011, 10:06AM by Jill Valentine
holy phoenix of the crown, i hope they're ok, i'm sorry about what happended Deedooo, and send my best to them please.

Did you really use Phoenix in that sentence in that way? :D Isn't this a bit too much of fanatism? :D (No offense, but it's fun how it was there)

Quote from: Suigetsu on June 20, 2011, 09:24AM
Did you really use Phoenix in that sentence in that way? :D Isn't this a bit too much of fanatism? :D (No offense, but it's fun how it was there)

too much... what are you saying! Lol, and Deedooo Im sorry for what happend to them, I hope they are alright!

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

June 20, 2011, 09:55AM #1885 Last Edit: June 20, 2011, 10:07AM by Jill Valentine
well yeah, i used it in that sentence lol.

@Jeanfan321: I don't think of leaving modding yet, but I'll probably work with them just when I have vacations.
@Deedooo: Hope they get better >.<

City of Heroes is going to a hybrid free to play/paid thing later this year for anyone interested.
Please do not contact me for any help in modding-related matters.
It is likely that you'll find what you need by searching the forum.

June 21, 2011, 06:00PM #1888 Last Edit: June 21, 2011, 06:03PM by midnightphoenix123
Quote from: Dihan on June 21, 2011, 04:47PM
City of Heroes is going to a hybrid free to play/paid thing later this year for anyone interested.

OMG, for real! I hope your not joking! Thanks for this info Dihan!

Has it already? On June 20, 2011, City of Heroes will switch to the City of Heroes: Freedom subscription model

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

It hasn't gone yet. I think it's around September or October when it does.

Those who have put money into City of Heroes at some point will have a Premium account. This means they have access to more things (including everything that you had before you left) than someone who hasn't paid for anything. Those who subscribe will have a VIP account and will have complete access to everything.
Please do not contact me for any help in modding-related matters.
It is likely that you'll find what you need by searching the forum.