How do you feel yourself? / General Talk about everything

Started by LX - Rampage, September 22, 2009, 10:09AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Actually there's nothing wrong with being too emotional, imho. Sometimes it can make us see something in a way no others can see, which makes it feel...special. :) I cannot  tell you exactly what it is or how does it feel, but it just does. After all we're talking about emotions (abstract things is just one of the most beautiful thing in the world, & so does angsty and passion). Have faith,Suigetsu. It would eventually turn out in a way you never expected it to be :)

I feel A-Okay now, but is it bad, that I sympathize with some of the stuff in Death Note? :D Don't get me wrong, cause I myself believe, that no human has the right, to decide about another humans life, but it does have some good points (BTW, I'm watching it for the 4-5 time again, seen it first a few years ago)

Well that's life for you :3 Never in total control, it's like fate already written for you that way. Even so if a human has the right to decide on the life & death of others, I'm sure there's no humans left in this world..like right now. 0.o
Because I believe it is in people's nature to destroy everything, then eventually destroying themselves.

Quote from: nuhverah on June 24, 2011, 08:57AM
Well that's life for you :3 Never in total control, it's like fate already written for you that way. Even so if a human has the right to decide on the life & death of others, I'm sure there's no humans left in this world..like right now. 0.o
Because I believe it is in people's nature to destroy everything, then eventually destroying themselves.

Hello Nuhverah, I wanna play a game *SAW tune plays*

XD
My Release topic : http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,8934.0.html

Newest Release : Raven

*Ties several helium balloons to this thread*

Sorry, just trying to lighten the mood.
Please do not contact me for any help in modding-related matters.
It is likely that you'll find what you need by searching the forum.

Lol, I wasn't trying to darken the mood or anything, thank goodness there still some decent humanity exists in the world..people always trying to stay positive (which is a good sign, of course :D) despite all the hardships & misery..so my conclusion?It's not life if there's no joy and sadness in it, 'coz life truly is beautiful :)

@ Polygone
Lol can I kill yeh first with ma supah special awesome SAW? I guarantee you it will be extra groovy! XDD

Glad I did..they are funny as hell.& there's plenty more that you would like in his account ;)

Hopefully this might brighten some people's days (especially those who love the 90s ;))

http://www.retrojunk.com/details_commercial/1693/

June 25, 2011, 06:48PM #1931 Last Edit: June 25, 2011, 06:55PM by Dark Phoenix 1
I'm feeling Aswome today! i just came back from the cinema with a friend, we watched X-Men First Class! the movie was aswome!, but there is a bad part, i'm a free user again in super hero squad online.

^ Hey, I'm a free member too! :) Only cause I don't beleive in paying for something that only lasts so long...unless it's food lol.

I just felt like sayin' somethin here real quick... The only booster I've downloaded for MUA...is none...until last night. I finally broke down and downloaded a few cause I was starting to get bored with everyone (cept Rogue). I got Whitekings Emma Frost Booster, I think Marvelfan's Gambit boost (sorry if I'm wrong) and Nowhere Man's Phoenix booster. And I just wanted to say, AWESOMENESS! lol. Thanks again guys :) It's amazing the little things that can excite someone on here lol.

Glad to know you enjoyed Gambit! Don't worry, I'm the one who made the booster lol.

I'm tired. Having my girlfriend's birthday too and I worked several hours on an X-amount of meshes, including 4 beast meshes which I just released. Damn Beast's a pain ><