How do you feel yourself? / General Talk about everything

Started by LX - Rampage, September 22, 2009, 10:09AM

Previous topic - Next topic
So I know this is totally random, but my fiance and I were playin' WWE 2010, and after he went to bed, I played by myself, and I made Rogue, Storm, Phoenix and Emma fight against each other... (4-way match) and Storm Won! Wth!?!!? lol. I had to play after that and make Rogue beat Phoenix just so I'd feel better lmao. I know, it's retarded, but I couldn't help myself... :D

Wow, thats funny stuff. lol ^

I hate the fourth of July. I do not get the point in seeing lights up in the air that all look the same. Jus sayin' lol. Plus, the neighborhood I'm in isn't all that great and all these freakin' fireworks sounds like gun shots. I can't wait for this month to be over...

July 03, 2011, 05:57AM #1954 Last Edit: July 03, 2011, 06:02AM by SuperNatural-Witch
I'm sooo proud of Wanda.....

@Scabbia I'm actually looking forward to July 4.. My friends & family are going to the Beach and I just brought a new swim trunk....;

Quote from: Dihan on June 29, 2011, 02:58AM
Also, visiting the south of England can hardly be called visiting the UK.

Still visited the UK. If I go to someones house and just stay in the living room without ever going to the bedrooms or kitchen, I still payed them a visit. I just didnt get to know everything. And who does really? Not even people from the uk really know the uk.
My Releases - http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php?topic=3554.0

"Beneath this mask there are ideals and ideals are bulletproof."

And that's a fact. I live in Hungary since I was born (which is 16 years) and I haven't been to half of it, at least.

I feel Tired, I been shopping ALL Day!! return later to tell what happen

Please do not contact me for any help in modding-related matters.
It is likely that you'll find what you need by searching the forum.

I wasnt educated at all by this video. I knew all of that already. Perhaps you're just so used to meeting people who dont know that that you just assumed. Either way if you go to Peru you can still say you've been to South America. England is in the UK, unless you live in an alternate reality. Also, 12 million people live in London and most of them are actually English, so I dont see why knowing the place where they live is any less worthy than knowing the rest of England or the UK. If you go to Sao Paulo, the largest city in Brazi (and the southern hemisphere for that matter), you are in a touristic place, but still get in touch with the 20 million people that live there, which are 10% of the country's population.
My Releases - http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php?topic=3554.0

"Beneath this mask there are ideals and ideals are bulletproof."

I feel very very sleepy, I just came back from the Beach but I had a lot of FUN!! We had some BBQ, swam alittle bit and check out some Guys... one of the boys give me his number # hehe  Got to call him

Wow, I never thought I would get aggravated on a kids game, until today. So many ignorant people... :/

@Scabbia What happened why u got aggravtedd
@Super Natural Witch glad you had fun and the food sounded like it tasted good lol