How do you feel yourself? / General Talk about everything

Started by LX - Rampage, September 22, 2009, 10:09AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Quote from: Scabbia on July 21, 2011, 08:33PM
I'm ready to explode. (It's not because of the work on the Gianman mod). My Step-dad is filing for emergency custody of my step-brother and sister. I found out the their Mother's Aunt is talking bad about MY Mother, when she's only been around her twice, and both maybe for 5-10 minutes... So yeah, my night became a "Rogue" night... (as I would say to my friends). Tomorrow morning, I get to make an hour and a half drive to help my step-dad do this. :) When all I want to do is erase these so called "bullies" out. Control, Alt, Delete. lol

Sorry, I just needed to vent, even if it is just black and white. 0_o

I'm sorry for what happend, I hope you get everything figured out.

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

Quote from: midnightphoenix123 on July 21, 2011, 08:43PM
I'm sorry for what happend, I hope you get everything figured out.

Thanks. And it's being takin' care of. I hate drama. lol

I pray for you & your family that everything will be alright :)

@Scabbia sorry to hear that that must be terrible i know one of my mom's friends has like 6 kids and they all have different dads (except 3) and she called us late in the nite one day crying how her ex husband is gonna sue her and take her kids from her

So my prayers are with you scabbia :)

I kinda feeel mad cause i got into a argument at the movies with one of my friend's best friennd and ooh it's late her in florida (5:00 in da morning) so ima put details later on

Quote from: nuhverah on July 21, 2011, 11:07PM
I pray for you & your family that everything will be alright :)

Quote from: Jeanfan321 on July 22, 2011, 01:57AM
@Scabbia sorry to hear that that must be terrible i know one of my mom's friends has like 6 kids and they all have different dads (except 3) and she called us late in the nite one day crying how her ex husband is gonna sue her and take her kids from her

So my prayers are with you scabbia :)

I kinda feeel mad cause i got into a argument at the movies with one of my friend's best friennd and ooh it's late her in florida (5:00 in da morning) so ima put details later on

Thanks :) But my family is ok. I was just mad that someone was talkin' about my Mom, I'm very defensive over that kind of thing. Plus, I think my parents are being dumb about this emergency custody thing. I don't think a grown woman talking bad about another grown woman is a reason to take the kids. It should be about the children, imo. So yeah, I think their just handling things wrong, but their might be stuff I don't know about. Who kows...

Quote from: Scabbia on July 21, 2011, 08:33PM
I'm ready to explode. (It's not because of the work on the Gianman mod). My Step-dad is filing for emergency custody of my step-brother and sister. I found out the their Mother's Aunt is talking bad about MY Mother, when she's only been around her twice, and both maybe for 5-10 minutes... So yeah, my night became a "Rogue" night... (as I would say to my friends). Tomorrow morning, I get to make an hour and a half drive to help my step-dad do this. :) When all I want to do is erase these so called "bullies" out. Control, Alt, Delete. lol

Sorry, I just needed to vent, even if it is just black and white. 0_o

I'm terribly sorry about what happened Scabbia, that must be terrible! I'll pray for you and your family.

Thanks :) Everything's fine. I found out more about the situation today, AND I didn't have to drive for over an hour in 100 degree weather. (Haleluer)

I actually feel way better now, especially after getting my mod put up, gettin the video with the music I want on it uploaded, and making the post with the release look good :D (I feel proud lol)

I am very glad that now Everything's fine! I  wish you happiness sincerely!

† Reach Heaven before the devil learns of your death †

Thanks Rogue :D Your so sweet.

So today... for the first time... I got into an arguement with an elder... because he works on computers. First off, I will admit, there's a lot I don't know. I learn as I go, BUT, when I say that I'm trying to install a virus protection program, and it doesn't install. It says "Installation incomplete." Why... WHY would this guy argue with me and tell me I need to download a free anti-virus program because McAfee is the worst. 0_o 1. The program's already been paid for, so I'm not going to NOT use it and waist my money (well my Aunts, it was her computer). 2. I don't NEED to download a free program. Especially since the one your telling me to get isn't full protection. 3. All I said was that it wasn't installing, which I knew why and I didn't need help, but I thought maybe by chance this guy would know something I didn't. THEN, he tells me to bring the tower to him so he can fix the Disc Drive?! That has NOTHING to do with the problem. So in my final words...
"If you fix computers for a living, and you can't comprehend 'not installing,' then you need a new job. Not to mention, most people know that most "free" virus programs are NOT better than McAfee. Yes there may be some out there, but NOT ones that don't have full protection." (It didn't help my Father calls and wants to tell me how to do things either. I didn't need help, I had it covered... why do these guys have to treat me like I'm illiterate? lol)

Quote from: Scabbia on July 23, 2011, 01:00PM
Thanks Rogue :D Your so sweet.

So today... for the first time... I got into an arguement with an elder... because he works on computers. First off, I will admit, there's a lot I don't know. I learn as I go, BUT, when I say that I'm trying to install a virus protection program, and it doesn't install. It says "Installation incomplete." Why... WHY would this guy argue with me and tell me I need to download a free anti-virus program because McAfee is the worst. 0_o 1. The program's already been paid for, so I'm not going to NOT use it and waist my money (well my Aunts, it was her computer). 2. I don't NEED to download a free program. Especially since the one your telling me to get isn't full protection. 3. All I said was that it wasn't installing, which I knew why and I didn't need help, but I thought maybe by chance this guy would know something I didn't. THEN, he tells me to bring the tower to him so he can fix the Disc Drive?! That has NOTHING to do with the problem. So in my final words...
"If you fix computers for a living, and you can't comprehend 'not installing,' then you need a new job. Not to mention, most people know that most "free" virus programs are NOT better than McAfee. Yes there may be some out there, but NOT ones that don't have full protection." (It didn't help my Father calls and wants to tell me how to do things either. I didn't need help, I had it covered... why do these guys have to treat me like I'm illiterate? lol)

This is amazing! Good for standing up to him! XD And the then you need a new job! LOL, you showed him!

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

My sympathy goes out to all the families of the 92 slaughtered people in Norway. Utterly barbaric.
Please do not contact me for any help in modding-related matters.
It is likely that you'll find what you need by searching the forum.

Yeah, a middle-class extreme right-wing fundamentalist Christian. He bombed offices in Oslo and then went to the island of Utoeya, posing as a policeman, where there's a Norwegian Labour Party youth camp. He waited for them to gather around him before opening fire at them.
Please do not contact me for any help in modding-related matters.
It is likely that you'll find what you need by searching the forum.

Anders Behring Breivik
(had to copy and paste, geez some names are hard to pronounce)

Seriously speechless, about the whole youth camp thing and stuff, the fact that the prime minister was supposed to die was also a horror, glad he'd made it

A childhood friend of mine moved to Norway, I have seen him only once since he moved away (cus the distance is pretty far) but I seriously hope he's ok.

My Release topic : http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,8934.0.html

Newest Release : Raven

Apparently he is starting a movement with a club according to cnn. We might get more mass murders by them.