How do you feel yourself? / General Talk about everything

Started by LX - Rampage, September 22, 2009, 10:09AM

Previous topic - Next topic
You might wanna try to fiddle around with the info I gave above. You know how tails and capes have animations too right? Because they are rigged. And that can be coded. So what if you make a character disappear, make the "bolton" appear and just use the custom animation? :) You could have all animations you want that way, just in separate files because the alchemy exporter can only export 1 animation =/

PS: I haven't tried this out yet.

I haven't messed with alchemy and 3ds in a long time, so I'll have to get accustomed to it again.  As far as XML2 goes, I'd like to still port the entire game to MUA some day as we originally planned a long time ago, but the missing Rogue handlers were what bugged me the most.  Since I wanted to make Rogue for MUA but couldn't because her power steal wouldn't work correctly.  It's a shame :(  I wish we got developer help on that end or figured out a way to port the handlers from XML2 to MUA.

Btw I found my old screen shots in my old mod thread here.  One of them being:

That was a WIP shot though, can't wait to load up the finished models and show you guys.  Not sure when I can, I have to redo my laptop atm because it's old and mega slow.  However seeing those again and remembering my finished work makes me want to finish the mod really.

I don't remember how I animated her cape though, it was like a year and a half ago.  I'll have to try the animation idea later at some point when I get a chance.  If that works, I'll make a million files I don't care.  Anything to get Emma to work properly would make the mod all the more authentic.
Some day, someone will best me.  But it won't be today, and it won't be you.

The artist formerly known as Burning Rage.

I agree, can't wait for those screenshots either. The model looks stunning already.

Welcome back, and I love your Emma it looks so amazing! I hope you finish her!

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

Alright I'll try to drop in every now and again and check how things going.  As soon as I get my pc redone I'll try to get back to modding as well.  Good to see you guys again.  Take care.

Welcome back Burning Rage!
It's good to see you here again, the mesh looks incredible, can't wait to see the final result :)
Phoenix Force: No. He loves Emma Frost.  He loves me.
Jean Grey: He wants her. Not you. Not US. And now it's time... to leave this behind.
Phoenix Endsong #5

Nice to have you back Mr Rage i know u dont know me but i looked at a lot of your work and it still looks amazing! Especially that possession thing you did for emma and her meshes look awesome can't wait :)

Finally, the Emma skin we have all been waiting for :), It certainly looks impressive :D
My Release topic : http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,8934.0.html

Newest Release : Raven

Whiteking, your avatar looks like a screen cap of a game almost.  Is that an actual screen cap of something?  Curious about it.

Quote from: Burning Rage on July 29, 2011, 03:33PM
Whiteking, your avatar looks like a screen cap of a game almost.  Is that an actual screen cap of something?  Curious about it.

Yeah its a picture of Emma from the new game X-Men Destiny

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

Seen Friends With Benefits earlier, awesome movie! And yes, Justin Timberlake makes a better actor than a singer... or Britney's boyfriend, for those of you that know about them days...

Justin is a better dancer than any of those :p Guess i will watch it with my wifey, is it a romantic comedy?

yes, and its actually funny. No false advertising. :D

I finally got to see Date Night with Steve Carell and Tina Fey. Awesome movie. And I'm downloading 3DS Studio Max so I can test my hands at mannequins then models :) (I can't help it, there's something I don't know how to do, so I challenge myself :D)

Uggh im kind of sad because my summer is ova lol.Next wednesday is school so yeah.But on the plus side i will be going into high school as a freshman and one of the best high schools in my area (Melbourne Florida) but yeah

XD, I still have a month full of vacation fun :D

Then school, then probally somewhere the realese of SHS online in Europe (well, its rumored to be around Septemeber, and they sure took the sweet holy time for it)
So yeah :D

I already find it hard to believe thats it the 8th month of the year already, damn this year was fast for me XD
My Release topic : http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,8934.0.html

Newest Release : Raven