How do you feel yourself? / General Talk about everything

Started by LX - Rampage, September 22, 2009, 10:09AM

Previous topic - Next topic
School starts for me in 3 weeks :( I wish it was longer

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

I still have two months left.
Please do not contact me for any help in modding-related matters.
It is likely that you'll find what you need by searching the forum.

Quote from: Dihan on August 01, 2011, 01:14PM
I still have two months left.

Your so lucky!

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

Quote from: Scabbia on August 01, 2011, 02:11PM
I have none :D lol.

:D lol even better!

My school starts next week.. I'm looking forward to it,with  college and all .. I can walk off campus anytime I please.. I love that doing that :-)

school I hate you !!!!! :soapbox: :soapbox: :soapbox: leave me alone !!!!!

Quote from: mj fan on August 01, 2011, 03:25PM
school I hate you !!!!! :soapbox: :soapbox: :soapbox:

XD I agree :mad:

School can get you far in life. Don't ever hate it.

Who the eff am I kidding, I'm glad I quit school after so many years :X

lol i could say that too. Cept I was kicked out, pulled out and quit within 5 minutes. lol. Long Story.

I know it gets you far in life, but I still hate it. But not because I think it's stupid

August 01, 2011, 05:48PM #2096 Last Edit: August 01, 2011, 05:52PM by JeanGrey777
School can get you very far in life, even though that we hate it, we have to go and withstand everything there. Who said that life was easy? and i know, it's totally boring and a drag because they bother you a lot, i don't understand why they do that, it's so wrong to bother other people so that you have fun and i let all my stress go listening to Everything Burns while i imagine a situation (Don't laught ok? this is how i do it) where i turn into the Dark Phoenix and destroy everyone and everything there. But we have to withstand that. i have only 3 years and something left on School. After those 3 years, it's a: Goodbye Suckers!

Honestly I miss going to school.  Things were so much simpler back then.  All you had to do was go to school, hang out with friends, and come home and do whatever you wanted.  There wasn't a thing you had to worry about... save for my shitty living situations when I was younger.  It was still better than it is now.  High school was one of the best times of my life.
Some day, someone will best me.  But it won't be today, and it won't be you.

The artist formerly known as Burning Rage.

I  hate  the school/Institute too! I hate my Institute! A month later, this nightmare begins again. I would have to tolerate people  I hate ...

† Reach Heaven before the devil learns of your death †

QuoteI  hate  the school/Institute too! I hate my Institute! A month later, this nightmare begins again. I would have to tolerate people  I hate ...
I Agree especially teachers who can't see you , with their eyes which are illuminated when comes the hour from the punishments  :mad:
and you know the worst of all is that it can be even harder after....
QuoteHonestly I miss going to school.  Things were so much simpler back then.  All you had to do was go to school, hang out with friends, and come home and do whatever you wanted.  There wasn't a thing you had to worry about... save for my shitty living situations when I was younger.  It was still better than it is now.  High school was one of the best times of my life.
:ohnoes: :ohnoes: :ohnoes: