How do you feel yourself? / General Talk about everything

Started by LX - Rampage, September 22, 2009, 10:09AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Oui. On peux dire que je vis et j'espère que ce mois-ci poursuivra pendant une longue période.

† Reach Heaven before the devil learns of your death †

Quote from: JeanGrey777 on August 01, 2011, 05:48PM
(Don't laught ok? this is how i do it) where i turn into the Dark Phoenix and destroy everyone and everything there.

xD, you readed to much X-men ^^ (just kidding, kinda gives you a good feeling when you pretend you destroy the whole school doesnt it? :) )

School and all that bad I just can't handle the pressure sometimes, and mostly teachers here pretty much lay pressure on students because they have pressure (like kinda passing it over)

The last week of our school is called ''Proefwerk week" you would say ''test week'' in English :)
each day you get a test, a test that counts 4 times, seriously, I have never felt that much pressure in my ENTIRE life, just glad I passed :)
My Release topic : http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,8934.0.html

Newest Release : Raven

Just wait till you get "examen week" and "tentamen week". Those are fun :)

If you want a tip: become friends with the teacher. No seriously, teachers are actually great friends. Till you are done with school.

Having teachers as friends means they are more likely to help you out whenever you need help, and they will notice you faster during classes.
Almost all teachers I had remember me when they see me, because I was always nice towards them and well they offered help during classes when I needed it without raising my hand.

You're still young so ik adviseer hier gebruik van te maken ^^.

So I finally found XML2 for PSP yesterday and played it for a bit today. It really sucks we can't use the models from it. I seen X-Man, and he looks good. Plus, I could use that model for a skin for Gredin :D lol. Oh well...

D:

I booked my flight to my girlfriend's country and city today for December. I managed to get three weeks vacation =] from work. I'm so excited.

However, flight costs... Fckdmnt man can't they lower the prices and make everything environment friendly? Seriously?

Quote from: Polygone on August 02, 2011, 02:26AM
xD, you readed to much X-men ^^ (just kidding, kinda gives you a good feeling when you pretend you destroy the whole school doesnt it? :) )

School and all that bad I just can't handle the pressure sometimes, and mostly teachers here pretty much lay pressure on students because they have pressure (like kinda passing it over)

The last week of our school is called ''Proefwerk week" you would say ''test week'' in English :)
each day you get a test, a test that counts 4 times, seriously, I have never felt that much pressure in my ENTIRE life, just glad I passed :)
Everytime that i pretend to turn into the Dark Phoenix and destroy the School and the people that i hate there makes me feel aswome! and congrats for passing the exams!

So today's been a good day, still constanly heartbroken when I see the ''Marvel Super Hero squad online is currently not avaible in your area'' sign, but its something you need to learn how to deal with :P

And, even though its by FAR one of the most fanboyish things I did, and im afraid to say it, but I actually like it, I changed my Wallpaper to a HD Galactus picture XD

No kidding though, its one of these scenes in MUA where you basicly see a destroyed city with only Galactus reaching out by FAR, it actually looks quite good as a wallpaper,

Galactus Fanboy-ism for the win!

Also, I just wanted to post in this topic again, because its one of these topics we should cherisch the most :D

I have pictures of Phoenix and other marvel characters as my wallpapers all the time XD

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

I hope they aren't nekkid then ;x

Another 2 days of working late =[ And I don't have weekends anymore this month. Just 1 day off, then work, then another day off, then work again. That's my weekend lol.

Kinda irritating -_-

When were you supposed to leave to see your girl? I thought that was this week, obviously read that wrong.

December unfortunately. I hope she dont read this but eh. am going to ask her to marry me =]

I just looked at the calender myself realizing in two weeks my classes begin again but my classes are enjoyable to me, so i look forward to them. I gotta enjoy my life at this point where it's pretty relaxed, cause i know any day it could pick up and i gotta move forward.
I'm a writer with big goals and ambitions
Influences: Classic Literature, Horror Movies and Hanna Barbera Cartoons and wouldn't have it any other way

Im feeling good :D, im actually kinda busy with a project on MUA (Still a month vacation, and got nothing better to do, so why not? :P)

Also, my mother and her husband returned from a weekend trip and bought me one of the most amazing shirts I have ever seen it reads

''Liever verwend dan verwaarloosd''

Which translated in English would be something like ''Rather spoiled then neglected'' :D, im so going to wear this shirt first day of school :P

Don't worry, the whole of the UK may be on fire but I'm fine.
Please do not contact me for any help in modding-related matters.
It is likely that you'll find what you need by searching the forum.

Thats good to know :), I saw it on the news yesterday, just wow, its not like the death of a 29 year old man gives you the right to ruin other lifes!

Not to mention that other people are just riding on the chaos, it tends to happen alot you know? That a certain group first does things for a goal, and that the other group tends to do the same thing, only not knowing the goal, just for personal ''fun''