How do you feel yourself? / General Talk about everything

Started by LX - Rampage, September 22, 2009, 10:09AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Yeah. This is why I hate cities, London at the top of the list.
Please do not contact me for any help in modding-related matters.
It is likely that you'll find what you need by searching the forum.

Wow I've been gone a while, and my how things have changed around here.  How long has it been since non-Marvel characters were allowed on the site?  And why?

Since mid july, I believe. Main reasons, I think: so that some modders could share their non-marvel stuff, revitalize the community somewhat, and MUA officially being an old game and because of that, the likelihood of getting the attention of a conflicting company is low, and it's even lower they'll spend money and time in ordering a cease-and-decist.

Wow, those are some really inspiring pics there Gevth :)

I just feel ugh currently, someone in the offical characters thread wanted help, claiming they dont know how to open exe's on a mac, but to be fair and square, I dindt believe him/her, mainly because to me, its so darn simple to open up a exe file, next thing you know, he says if I dont believe him that I need to leave him alone, his next post? Saying that im a good person because I wanted to help him

I then asked if he could actually put some effort into it, and still its the same old message ''just help me'', now I had one of these ''Let me google that for you'' links on how to open exe's on a Mac, geez, some people I help defnitly don 't deserve it :P

However, Gevths pics cured my annoyed mood :D
My Release topic : http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,8934.0.html

Newest Release : Raven

Thanks for the inspirational post link Gevth, definitely needed that. :)
@ Polygone
Keep calm dear people like that do exist >.> They desperately asked for help & when they get one &  it didn't work out, they tend to vent their anger on us. o_o but when it works out they will thank you for eternity. I guess some kids do behave like that so don't let it bother you so much, okay? :)

Yeah, your right, but honestly, this guy didnt really have a good excuse ''I dont know how to open an exe'', honestly, thats just double clicking a file?, So im kinda getting the feeling the guy wants it bad, but just doesnt want to put ANY effort into it, heck he could have googled his problem, instead, I had to do it for him, Comeon Nuhverah, I know he thanks me for eternity and stuff, but first telling me to leave him alone, and then he actually reads my comment again ,and tells me what a good person I am, I mean Really? :P

I read that earlier, but none of your previous posts were there, so I got confused bad with what he was saying lol. I almost said something about him quadriple posting lol. Glad I didn't.

I feel WAY better today :D I don't hurt and my swelling has gone down tremendously! WOOT! Back to my creations... mwa ha ha h-*cough* yeah. lol. Monday I'll be going to another Hospital, get some XRays done and then I'll have new teeth XD I'm excited just to be free of the nasty stuff and the pain :) Ok, now that I've grossed everyone out, I'm gonna do some skins for Ms Amzon herself >_<

@ Polygone
Lol I know what you mean, but then again you'll cool down & eventually feel bleh about it :P

@ Scabbia
It's great to know you're feeling better! Now you can work your ass off with Miss Lady Amazon lol!

Well, he told me to leave him alone for all that matters, so I just deleted my posts :P, like I almost would never help him in the first place :P, didn't wanna cause a riot aswell XD

Amazing to know your feeling better Scabbia :D, Go working on Wonder Woman now, because a modder (Amazon) NEVER SURRENDERS :P *inner fanboyism again, really sorry bout it XD*

Storm fans have been demanding her prominent rise but I'm sure they never expected this.

Oh god, XD this doesn't need to happen lol. Scott needs to learn his place. And isn't Storm a married woman?

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

August 10, 2011, 01:41PM #2127 Last Edit: August 10, 2011, 01:45PM by MarvelFan12345
Quote from: midnightphoenix123 on August 10, 2011, 01:37PM
Oh god, XD this doesn't need to happen lol. Scott needs to learn his place. And isn't Storm a married woman?
Yes, but that didn't stop her from getting with Namor earlier lol. As for Scott, I always assumed that when he cheated on Emma, it would be with Jean or Frenzy. Marvel seems to consider marriage as a breakable compromise.

Lol when i searched storm's name in google fans of storm and scott said they think they should be together. I don't i think it's quiet nasty.I think she belongs with logan or black pather

OH Guys btw school started for me today and im a freshman in High School i'm going to a private Catholic School and i only knew 4 people from my old school.
My rest of friends went to this other public school oh well make new friends keep the old ones lol