How do you feel yourself? / General Talk about everything

Started by LX - Rampage, September 22, 2009, 10:09AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Has anyone seen the comic teasers for Wolverine and the X-Men and Uncanny X-Men? I cant tell who anyone is on Logans but it seems Emma is the main focus of Uncanny, Scott on Logans team?

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

Cyclops

Mutant Powers:

- Optic Blasts: shoots optic blasts from his eyes
- Women Hopping: Cyclops has an eye for anyone, hopping from woman to woman.

Get it, an eye for anyone?:P

Quote from: midnightphoenix123 on August 10, 2011, 03:35PM
Has anyone seen the comic teasers for Wolverine and the X-Men and Uncanny X-Men? I cant tell who anyone is on Logans but it seems Emma is the main focus of Uncanny, Scott on Logans team?
The current storyline in X-Men is supposed to break the X-Men in two, one team lead by Wolverine and the other by Cyclops. Since those teasers are for after the end of that event, there's also the chance that Cyclops gets killed.

Quote from: Gevth on August 10, 2011, 06:37PM
The current storyline in X-Men is supposed to break the X-Men in two, one team lead by Wolverine and the other by Cyclops. Since those teasers are for after the end of that event, there's also the chance that Cyclops gets killed.

Theres never comic teasers out. One with Wolverine in the front with everyone else blacked out. The other with Emma in the front and everyone else blacked out

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

Quote from: mj fan on August 10, 2011, 03:24PM
http://www.comicvine.com/forums/gen-discussion/1/astonishing-x-men-44-storm-and-cyclops/627840/
oO Weird Jean Madelyne then Emma then Storm....who's next? Is it his real power? :/
Don't forget Psylocke and Frenzy.

Quote from: Gevth on August 10, 2011, 06:37PM
I hope he dies. From one of my fav characters, he's become one of my most hated.

Ive never liked him at all, so if he dies I would be happy, but then again I wouldn't really care

I always really liked him but he's been on a total trainwreck for the past few years. Better to kill him off before any more damage can be done. It would be awesome if this Cyclops is revealed to be under Apocalypse's control or a Skrull imposter.

Quote from: MarvelFan12345 on August 10, 2011, 08:06PM
I always really liked him but he's been on a total trainwreck for the past few years. Better to kill him off before any more damage can be done. It would be awesome if this Cyclops is revealed to be under Apocalypse's control or a Skrull imposter.

Well good, maybe if he dies Jean can return and get together with Logan. And hopefully Storm and Scott will stop cheating on people XD

You would think that Storm and Cyclops would have learned from their previous affairs in Age of X.

Quote from: MarvelFan12345 on August 10, 2011, 09:00PM
You would think that Storm and Cyclops would have learned from their previous affairs in Age of X.

But no, they haven't. You would have thought Scott would have learned the first time when Jean surprised him. But no...

BTW are you guys aware of Marvel Unvierse MMO? Its been restarted and Bendis will be the writer, plus the game will be free.

sounds exciting. hopefully rippable models? mostly for thor and deadpool XD

Quote from: Dee❖Dooo on August 10, 2011, 09:27PM
sounds exciting. hopefully rippable models? mostly for thor and deadpool XD
Ditto especially Thor. I'd also hope to get the Storm model. It's about time that girl gets her cape!

MMO. Thousands of fanboys renaming their char after an existing superhero and violating the rule of that.

if its looks like that.. I might just stay this time