How do you feel yourself? / General Talk about everything

Started by LX - Rampage, September 22, 2009, 10:09AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Free? Didn't see that comin' at all. Hopefully they don't do the same crap the DC Universe online did. I like to play as Rogue, not myself lol.

Quote from: BLaw on August 11, 2011, 01:50AM
MMO. Thousands of fanboys renaming their char after an existing superhero and violating the rule of that.

Guilty as charged :D

Im just hoping you can PLAY as Marvel Characters, and not as some new kid interacting in the Marvel Universe, anyway..

Yeah I was aware of it, hopefully they make it a great game :)

Anyways, Anyone know MUGEN??, Well im happy, Ultron got realesed today :D, yeah :P
My Release topic : http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,8934.0.html

Newest Release : Raven

You are going to play as marvel characters, so no worry about that.

Right on! Then I'll definetly be playing :D Might have to get a better graphics card, but I don't care. lol As long as Rogue is in it.

So my comp needs to get cleaned, badly, everything takes ages to start, and when I even try to touch Internet, it refuses to start, P, im now on my laptop

Yep, the marvel MMO looks epic, love the Deadpool model :P
My Release topic : http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,8934.0.html

Newest Release : Raven

Quote from: MarvelFan12345 on August 10, 2011, 09:14PM
BTW are you guys aware of Marvel Unvierse MMO? Its been restarted and Bendis will be the writer, plus the game will be free.

game looks like i'll be good

On other new has anyone realized the amount of Spam Bots that are coming? I looked in the Xml2 technical problems and there was at least 6 more topics.I couldn't even report cause it said my last report was less than 60 seconds ago so i couldn't even report 4 of them.Justs a heads up to  the moderators/administrators

EDIT:I also hope these models are able to be ripped cause Storm NEEDS her cape every other female got their cape other than Emma and Storn and i think Burning Rage is already making a cape for Emma so. yes storm does need her own cape kinda like WATX :D

You forgot Scarlet Witch as one of the capeless heroes.

http://www.newsarama.com/comics/magneto-not-hero-announcement-110812.html

The things I hate about comics are that there is never any stability. Events repeat over and over (and over...)

Doesn't seem like they'll just make Magneto a completely evil character once again. After all, if you check the pic below, the top-left shadow, well, then Emma would go all evil too.

Well, that's only the first issue. Magneto could join the team and leave about 2 issues later (sort of like Hulk on the Avengers). But yes I could see the UXM going rogue with Emma leading and members including Magneto and Juggernaut (?)

Yeah I believe I tooked about that comic and the Wolverine and the X-Men one on the other page. It looks like Juggs is in Emmas team also

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

I'm very happy! Finally I  reconciled with my sister after two weeks of silence. It's terrible to quarrel with the family man ...

† Reach Heaven before the devil learns of your death †

It must be Danger Magneto and Juggernaut
QuoteI'm very happy! Finally I  reconciled with my sister after two weeks of silence. It's terrible to quarrel with the family man ...
I know that...but the last time I was angry with my brother was when I was..5 years old or something like that ( he is my twin brother yes so lucky yes I did not specify it in the  The "what's it like being you?" topic because when people are thinking about twins they are thinking about clones and weird sometimes it is a little embarassing and all :D )
but it is a little more complicated with my sister...but that's all right she is cute ..even if sometimes she is  :banghead: AGH
so good for you Rogue !!!!!! you feel so much better after

Merci bien! Je ne disais pas aussi à personne ici....  Mias... J'ai la soeur-jumelle! C'est notamment avec elle nous étions dans la querelle. Je suis contente que tout s'est achevé bien. (Je demande pardon pour mon français)

† Reach Heaven before the devil learns of your death †

WOW so you have a twin sister too Wow!!! and are you in the same school ?
Mais c'est très embêtant la maniere dont les gens te voient on dirait qu'ils nous prennent pour des bete de foire en tout cas pour nous c'est ça...mais bon 
en tout cas je suis Super heureux d'apprendre qu'ici on est pas seuls ;)
PS don't worry your French is very Good  (: