How do you feel yourself? / General Talk about everything

Started by LX - Rampage, September 22, 2009, 10:09AM

Previous topic - Next topic
September 22, 2011, 10:25AM #2310 Last Edit: September 22, 2011, 10:29AM by JeanGrey777
Feeling good today, i'm going to replace some chars in XML2 to make an XML2 Telepaths Edition, the chars will be: Jean Grey, Emma Frost, Psylocke, Revanche, Lady Mastermind, Professor X, Sage, Karma, Moonstar, the Stepford Cuckoos, X-Man, Rachel Grey. Did i forget another telepath? tell me lol, and i'm not gonna release anything, it's just a character replace XD

September 22, 2011, 10:34AM #2311 Last Edit: September 22, 2011, 10:37AM by Polygone
xD,

Feeling good :D, tommorow school again and im working on a few things on MUA (A possible sort of mod, although my familair issue is that I dont know how to rename, so its probally a mod that stays in my game, hence not mentioning the name xD)

And well...School tommorow(:() speaking of tommorow

My Release topic : http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,8934.0.html

Newest Release : Raven

QuoteFeeling good today, i'm going to replace some chars in XML2 to make an XML2 Telepaths Edition, the chars will be: Jean Grey, Emma Frost, Psylocke, Revanche, Lady Mastermind, Professor X, Sage, Karma, Moonstar, the Stepford Cuckoos, X-Man, Rachel Grey. Did i forget another telepath? tell me lol, and i'm not gonna release anything, it's just a character replace XD

That's exactly what ima do ima turn my MUA roster into a MUA 2 roster.Maybe ( i don't know yet) but ima try and change some effects around look in scipts, do power modifications and effect changes so i can get into the feeling of MUA 2.Right now im trying to get Storm's Fiery tornado fusion animation to work in MUA.Im also trying to get some of the the mua2 assets powers but for some reason it's not in the Mod releases anymore??

Quote from: JeanGrey777 on September 22, 2011, 10:25AM
Feeling good today, i'm going to replace some chars in XML2 to make an XML2 Telepaths Edition, the chars will be: Jean Grey, Emma Frost, Psylocke, Revanche, Lady Mastermind, Professor X, Sage, Karma, Moonstar, the Stepford Cuckoos, X-Man, Rachel Grey. Did i forget another telepath? tell me lol, and i'm not gonna release anything, it's just a character replace XD
Dark Phoenix, Shadow King, Cable, and the custom Absinthe.

Ok, should i add Madelyne as well? since she's Jean's clone

September 22, 2011, 04:31PM #2315 Last Edit: September 22, 2011, 05:17PM by midnightphoenix123
Quote from: JeanGrey777 on September 22, 2011, 03:32PM
Ok, should i add Madelyne as well? since she's Jean's clone

I would, Maddie is fun also XD

Edit: Im very happy today! Im sure some people know, but I love The Little Mermaid, and today I just got an Ursula doll :D she looks so amazing! If only pushing her sea shell necklace made her sing Poor Unfortunate souls. Now I want a Vannessa doll to be released that can sing her few lines of Singing with Ariel's voice to put Eric under a spell, and singing to herself in the mirror :D

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

Quote from: Jeanfan321 on September 22, 2011, 01:32PM
That's exactly what ima do ima turn my MUA roster into a MUA 2 roster.Maybe ( i don't know yet) but ima try and change some effects around look in scipts, do power modifications and effect changes so i can get into the feeling of MUA 2.Right now im trying to get Storm's Fiery tornado fusion animation to work in MUA.Im also trying to get some of the the mua2 assets powers but for some reason it's not in the Mod releases anymore??
Sounds awesome. What's your MUA2 roster so far?

Quote from: midnightphoenix123 on September 22, 2011, 04:31PM
I would, Maddie is fun also XD

Edit: Im very happy today! Im sure some people know, but I love The Little Mermaid, and today I just got an Ursula doll :D she looks so amazing! If only pushing her sea shell necklace made her sing Poor Unfortunate souls. Now I want a Vannessa doll to be released that can sing her few lines of Singing with Ariel's voice to put Eric under a spell, and singing to herself in the mirror :D

Look at this doll, isn't it neat? Wouldn't you think my collections complete? But who cares ? No big deal, I want a Venessa doooooooll

So so sorry, I seriously could't help myself xD

(yeah I know I skipped a line on the collection and care part :P )

Quote from: Polygone on September 23, 2011, 05:19AM
Look at this doll, isn't it neat? Wouldn't you think my collections complete? But who cares ? No big deal, I want a Venessa doooooooll

So so sorry, I seriously could't help myself xD

(yeah I know I skipped a line on the collection and care part :P )

I TOTALLY thought about that song when I was typing that XD! I also just bought Ariel's Story Stuido :P

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

QuoteIm very happy today! Im sure some people know, but I love The Little Mermaid, and today I just got an Ursula doll  she looks so amazing! If only pushing her sea shell necklace made her sing Poor Unfortunate souls. Now I want a Vannessa doll to be released that can sing her few lines of Singing with Ariel's voice to put Eric under a spell, and singing to herself in the mirror

I am very happy for you, dear! ;D

I quarreled strongly with my sister again. I think this is the end ... She said she did not need the sister like me. She began to scream terribly in the fit of the hysteria as I was very scared. Now I doubt is everything's  okay with her ​​mind? I was left alone ... She was my one friend, but now ... I don't know what to do ...

† Reach Heaven before the devil learns of your death †

Ahh, hang in there Rogue :), I hate to see it when bad things happen to people :(

For me, well, I actually did something im quite proud of, I came out of the closet (only to my real best friend, who currently, totally supports me etc. etc.)
And well, as for you guys, I dont feel like its a big deal saying it to you xD (because well, we dont really know each other, you know? :P)

Its like there always was a chain around my stomach, and now that chain is away :)
After I did it, I was like ''what the hell did I just do?'', but heck, I made myself pretty clear (still the same me, dont tell anyone else, I trust you blah blah blah)

So now, im feeling pretty self-confident :D
Now I was actually thinking I told this to one girl I know, turns out another girl was on that girls profile (I told via MSN & translator, I know cheesy, but well, what's told is told right?)

And now that girl other girl I knew I told it to, is online on her own profile xD, not gonna be online though, I thought it was pretty clever to tell on a Friday ( you dont see each other for 2 days, so we both have some time)

It was kinda like I told her via translator, she told me she supported me, and then my father called to eat xD, Great timing dad, honestly, great timing :D

Quote from: Polygone on September 23, 2011, 11:27AM
Ahh, hang in there Rogue :), I hate to see it when bad things happen to people :(

For me, well, I actually did something im quite proud of, I came out of the closet (only to my real best friend, who currently, totally supports me etc. etc.)
And well, as for you guys, I dont feel like its a big deal saying it to you xD (because well, we dont really know each other, you know? :P)

Its like there always was a chain around my stomach, and now that chain is away :)
After I did it, I was like ''what the hell did I just do?'', but heck, I made myself pretty clear (still the same me, dont tell anyone else, I trust you blah blah blah)

So now, im feeling pretty self-confident :D
Now I was actually thinking I told this to one girl I know, turns out another girl was on that girls profile (I told via MSN & translator, I know cheesy, but well, what's told is told right?)

And now that girl other girl I knew I told it to, is online on her own profile xD, not gonna be online though, I thought it was pretty clever to tell on a Friday ( you dont see each other for 2 days, so we both have some time)

It was kinda like I told her via translator, she told me she supported me, and then my father called to eat xD, Great timing dad, honestly, great timing :D

Yay! Im so happy for you, I support you in every way, even though we dont really know each other :D

Quote from: MarvelFan12345 on September 22, 2011, 06:20PM
Sounds awesome. What's your MUA2 roster so far?

Um from the top of my head
Sue
Human Torch
Jean
Storm
Wolverine
Cap America
Iron Man
Hulk
Cyclops
Psylocke
Songbird
Rogue
Gambit
Iceman
Emma Frost
and Moonstone. Im gonna add more in and replace more chars.Can you think of anyone else :D

Quote from: Jeanfan321 on September 23, 2011, 06:05PM
Can you think of anyone else :D

Well rogue and emma weren't in MUA2

So you could replace them with/add:
penance
ms. marvel
blade(form ps2 and wii)
She-hulk (I think she was included in the ds)
mr. fantastic
thing
iron fist
luke cage
venom
nanite nick fury (gevth's booster)
spiderman
green goblin
deadpool

Those are the ones I can think of off the top of my head.  :D
MY deviantART account: http://blacklynxkuroi.deviantart.com/

Out of that list

I'll put
Deadpool
Green Goblin
Venom
Spiderman
Ms Marvel
&
Penance

Thanks now off to experimenting with there effects and looking at this fusion stuff :D