How do you feel yourself? / General Talk about everything

Started by LX - Rampage, September 22, 2009, 10:09AM

Previous topic - Next topic
So, in Welsh, idiot means carrot? Kind of cool, but how do they say idiot then?

Quote from: Rogue on November 27, 2011, 09:43AM
Finally I  decided ....:(

I don't know, I just want to speak ... I'm sick. Seriously ill. This disease is called anorexia. My height is 5.6 feet, my weight is 99.2 pounds. Is it  little, what do you think?

My Mom looks at me with tears, she said I'm very thin, a skeleton .. But I don't see it! I think I'm fat! I promised my mother to gain my weight, but I'm so scared. I know it's crazy, but I'm at a loss. What should I do?
What weight you think normal for me?
Do you know anyone else with this problems? Tell me, please. :( :( :(
I urge you to seek professional assistance, but let me tell you that if you're looking to maintain a slim frame while keeping healthy, exercise is the pest way to do it. Not eating will just slowly destroy you, and anyways, eating is not what makes somebody gain wait, it's what their bodies do with the food, and exercise makes your body properly process the fats and cholesterol from food to keep you healthy.

I'm also going threw a weird timing, the thing was that I was trying to lose weight by exercising and eating only healthy food. The problem with me is that all the fat I get goes straight to my stomach. And about a month I lost I guess the water weight, and you could tell right away. So once I started the third month I was like o.k gonna try and eat a lot of good fat and calories so I could gain muscle. At the end of that month, I was getting some results especially in my arms, but I wasn't happy with my new diet and the time I didn't have to exercise daily. Even my partner likes me better a little chunky, so I decided to quiet and now gain some weight. My problem is that I can't seem to gain any weight no matter what I eat.

Quote from: edward on November 27, 2011, 10:54AM
I'm also going threw a weird timing, the thing was that I was trying to lose weight by exercising and eating only healthy food. The problem with me is that all the fat I get goes straight to my stomach. And about a month I lost I guess the water weight, and you could tell right away. So once I started the third month I was like o.k gonna try and eat a lot of good fat and calories so I could gain muscle. At the end of that month, I was getting some results especially in my arms, but I wasn't happy with my new diet and the time I didn't have to exercise daily. Even my partner likes me better a little chunky, so I decided to quiet and now gain some weight. My problem is that I can't seem to gain any weight no matter what I eat.

I'm like that also, well with the eating. Anything I eat no matter what never ends up pounds on my body, although I'm hapy with this because I like being slim :D

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

So, I deleted my post because I was ashamed. Thank you for your supports. I will control myself and get better... For my mom and my health.

† Reach Heaven before the devil learns of your death †

Quote from: edward on November 27, 2011, 10:54AM

Wow, I have had the opposite problem. For years I couldn't gain weight, I was stuck at 135, now, I'm 150... and I hate it. I'm not like over weight, actually, I've been told I'm at a healthy stage, but I don't feel it, I feel like I'm at the beggining stage of pregnancy lmao. I'm gonna have me some twins :P lol. Seriously though, if you want to gain weight, I don't know if this would work, but I was told to drink one milkshake a day or eat one bowl of alfredo a day for like a week or two. I did the shake thing and it didn't work, but the alfredo did, now i can't get it to go away :( lol.

Thanks for the advice, my friend! :)

How do you think if I'm not inclined to the obesity, it's difficult to gain the weight ?  I've never been so fat, so everybody told me , but I always ate a lot of sweet, starchy foods. And I was beautiful :)

Quote from: Rogue on November 28, 2011, 04:21AM
So, I deleted my post because I was ashamed. Thank you for your supports. I will control myself and get better... For my mom and my health.

You shouldn't feel ashamed at all! Your not fat, you maybe a little skinny, but you can get help and everything will be ok! :)

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

Thank you, midnightphoenix123! :)

Quote from: Rogue on November 29, 2011, 05:12AM
Thank you, midnightphoenix123! :)

Your welcome :) I get people telling me Im way to skinny all the time but Im like what ever XD even thought im 20 pounds off of what I should weigh.

Quote from: Suigetsu on November 27, 2011, 09:38AM
So, in Welsh, idiot means carrot? Kind of cool, but how do they say idiot then?

No, the Welsh for 'carrot' is 'moron. In English 'moron' is a synonym for 'idiot'. The Welsh for 'idiot' is 'twpsyn'.
Please do not contact me for any help in modding-related matters.
It is likely that you'll find what you need by searching the forum.

And twpsyn is pronouncable? I'm always amazed how some languages look so hard to me, but there are people, who use it every day, without a problem. The world is a great and colourful place, isn't it?

Welsh is very pronounceable. Even things like Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerwchwyrndrobwllllantisiliogogogoch. Languages like Greek, Hungarian, Finnish and Russian look unpronounceable :P
Please do not contact me for any help in modding-related matters.
It is likely that you'll find what you need by searching the forum.

Well, I myself speak Hungarian and it's pretty easy (I'm Hungarian, no brainer :D ). But this always depends on where you come from. But yeah, Greek and Russian is really...interesting in this way :D