How do you feel yourself? / General Talk about everything

Started by LX - Rampage, September 22, 2009, 10:09AM

Previous topic - Next topic

But even more importantly, Jericho returned on Monday Night RAW, and he "trended worldwide" on twitter, even though he didn't even say a word...Isn't that...well, weird, but cool, too?

http://marketplace.xbox.com/en-US/AvatarMarketplace?Brand=14340

Well on a lighter note (because the apocalyptic end of the world, whether it involves World Eaters and his diabolical heralds or massive earthquakes, is always such a bright show ;)) XBOX Live has released shirts and accessories based on the Marvel heroes. The Phoenix shirt is a must buy for me!

Quote from: MarvelFan12345 on January 03, 2012, 02:49PM
http://marketplace.xbox.com/en-US/AvatarMarketplace?Brand=14340

Well on a lighter note (because the apocalyptic end of the world, whether it involves World Eaters and his diabolical heralds or massive earthquakes, is always such a bright show ;)) XBOX Live has released shirts and accessories based on the Marvel heroes. The Phoenix shirt is a must buy for me!

I saw that last weekend, and I was like omg! XD I havent gotten it yet, but once I get some points on there I will for sure!

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

Quote from: midnightphoenix123 on January 03, 2012, 02:53PM
I saw that last weekend, and I was like omg! XD I havent gotten it yet, but once I get some points on there I will for sure!
So will I! I'm gonna have to get the boy AND girl versions lol.

Quote from: MarvelFan12345 on January 03, 2012, 02:58PM
So will I! I'm gonna have to get the boy AND girl versions lol.

Lol do they have both? My Xbox Avatar is a girl because I plan on buying the Jill valentine costume also so Im ready for the Phoenix shirt XD

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

Quote from: midnightphoenix123 on January 03, 2012, 03:04PM
Lol do they have both? My Xbox Avatar is a girl because I plan on buying the Jill valentine costume also so Im ready for the Phoenix shirt XD
Girl is the one with sash while boy is below and without it. I actually prefer the version with sash. Any chance of that fitting on a boy avatar? :D

Quote from: MarvelFan12345 on January 03, 2012, 03:07PM
Girl is the one with sash while boy is below and without it. I actually prefer the version with sash. Any chance of that fitting on a boy avatar? :D

Oh I didnt even notice the male one XD Yeah the its just not Phoenix without a sash :D I'm glad she is the only female to really make it in there, unless you count the Shield one as female also. They could have edited the Hulk one to look like SHe Hulk for female avatars also, but what ever XD

Quote from: midnightphoenix123 on January 03, 2012, 03:15PM
Oh I didnt even notice the male one XD Yeah the its just not Phoenix without a sash :D I'm glad she is the only female to really make it in there, unless you count the Shield one as female also. They could have edited the Hulk one to look like SHe Hulk for female avatars also, but what ever XD
Yeah it's nice to know that they chose Jean. I guess she has the best imagery with the phoenix emblem. The only other iconic emblem like that would be Ms. Marvel or Spider-Woman I guess.

Quote from: MarvelFan12345 on January 03, 2012, 03:48PM
Yeah it's nice to know that they chose Jean. I guess she has the best imagery with the phoenix emblem. The only other iconic emblem like that would be Ms. Marvel or Spider-Woman I guess.

Yeah, I wish they added like a whole costume those, or at least like a little Phoenix pet, a Phoenix fiery rapture for behind your avatar, or pants XD

Quote from: midnightphoenix123 on January 03, 2012, 03:53PM
Yeah, I wish they added like a whole costume those, or at least like a little Phoenix pet, a Phoenix fiery rapture for behind your avatar, or pants XD
Lol I love the thought of a Phoenix pet and a fiery raptor. I'd totally buy those

Thanks Dee, I thought the Phoenix comments would never end

xD, well, thats kinda weird, but I dont really see it as a standpoint, more of a quick speech to get even more money, oh well, ''Wolverine and the X-dolls'' it is then :P
My Release topic : http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,8934.0.html

Newest Release : Raven

Well for me I find all female heroes better then male heroes any way :D