How do you feel yourself? / General Talk about everything

Started by LX - Rampage, September 22, 2009, 10:09AM

Previous topic - Next topic
The beginning of the trailer was kinda weird, but when Alice showed up :O, so awesome :D

Im also pleased we get to see Jill's all-hail-wesker version, I know some people disliked her that way, but I luve her that way xD, loved the bonus scene in afterlife with her aswell
My Release topic : http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,8934.0.html

Newest Release : Raven

Quote from: Polygone on January 20, 2012, 10:05AM
The beginning of the trailer was kinda weird, but when Alice showed up :O, so awesome :D

Im also pleased we get to see Jill's all-hail-wesker version, I know some people disliked her that way, but I luve her that way xD, loved the bonus scene in afterlife with her aswell

I agree when I first saw the start of the tralier I was like what THE F**K LOL, but then Alice was pretty awesome after words. If you havent seen the Resident Evil 6 trailer you should check that out if you Like the games! It looks awesome :)

Edit: And I agree I loved Jill like that, but I love Jill no matter what because she is a kick ass lady and my favorite RE character!

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

January 20, 2012, 03:48PM #2612 Last Edit: January 20, 2012, 03:51PM by Polygone
I only began to like them after 3 or something, seeing as the zombies were not really the main objective anymore, and it actually got a cool story, I always hated horror games, but RE was a bit of an excepction I suppose

EDIT : just noticed something when watching the trailer again, you had the Umbrella ships come at the boat where the previous movie ended, so retribution will probally start right after afterlife ended (Jill, you're gonna be the first villain to appear on screen :D)

Quote from: Polygone on January 20, 2012, 03:48PM
I only began to like them after 3 or something, seeing as the zombies were not really the main objective anymore, and it actually got a cool story, I always hated horror games, but RE was a bit of an excepction I suppose

EDIT : just noticed something when watching the trailer again, you had the Umbrella ships come at the boat where the previous movie ended, so retribution will probally start right after afterlife ended (Jill, you're gonna be the first villain to appear on screen :D)

Yeah Jill is the main villain for the 5th movie! I agree I hate Horror games, but Resident evil is also an exception for me! I like all the games, but I hate how the first few are played, but thats just me.

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

Thought you guys here would like all these Art Appreciation Avengers Alternate covers (that's a lot of aliteration)
http://marvel.com/news/story/17985/sneak_peek_avengers_art_appreciation_variants
My favorites are the Easter Island Heads (Invincible Iron Man #515) and the Winnie the Pooh one (Incredible Hulk #7)

I'm bored bored and bored... Chemistry is very very very boring... i hate it.
when i bored i go to marvelmods site and enjoy.....  yaaa hooo!!!!   :)

I AM A SNAKE WITH COLD SKIN, NO EMOTIONS,
THAT SLITHERS AROUND SEARCHING FOR PREY WITH ITS TONGUE,
SWALLOWING DOWN THOSE THAT LOOK TASTY.

February 12, 2012, 07:54PM #2616 Last Edit: February 12, 2012, 08:00PM by Dee❖Dooo
So here's some shiny new stuff from marvel.com
New covers for AVX stuff :D http://marvel.com/news/story/18086/sneak_peek_new_avengers_vs_x-men_covers
So now we have pictures of Iron Fist, a Captain Marvel, and Hope with signs of the Phoenix...Multiple phoenix incarnations? Also the New X-men who stuck with Cyclops appear to be imprisoned with a Sentinel and the Avengers Academy Looking at them o.O

Also we have Lego Avengers sets:
http://marvel.com/news/story/18104/first_look_avengers_toys_from_lego
Which I hope means that we can have a Lego Avengers video game ^-^ that would be so epic!

OMG This last couple of months have been life changing for me. So me and my boyfriend moved in with his sister, her kids, and husband around April last year, everything was fine until out of nowhere I grew feelings for her husband. I think it started one day that he helped me fix this used fridge I bought. The way he treated me so kind, something he does not do to almost everyone else. Anyways on his wife birthday on Novemeber we started drinking and dancing, and all of a sudden he wanted to dance with me so I got up and joined him. He grab my waist then I tried grabbing his you know what, thats when my boyfriend got mad. Anyways later that night me and my boyfriend started arguing so him and his cousin came to come me down. Thats when I snap and I told him that I wanted to be with him while I was rubbing his pack, he just starred at me seriously. So anyways about 2 weeks ago, since we barely get any time alone we went to the DMV, on our way back home I told him that is funny how my boyfriend thinks I'm after him. I just wanted to see his reaction, once we parked he asked me if I really found him attractive, I told him I did. Then he was like, I'm gonna do you just don't tell anyone. So the first time afterwards he told me that he liked it and he wanted me to do him which I though was odd. Anyways the second time I did him and I seriously though he liked it cause his moaning and other stuff. After he told me that he didn't and that he felt mad the whole time. So then I was crushed to realize the truth that he doesn't care for me and he was just curious. So I told my boyfriend the truth. He got mad and called him telling him not to do that again. Then he though for whatever reason it would be good idea to tell his wife which he did. I haven't seen neither of them since but they talked to my boyfriend and she wanted him to kick me out which he didn't. But anyways I just feel horrible for the whole thing :( . And I don't want to be with my boyfriend no more but the guy is crazy about me.

Here comes advice from a 13 year old, you ready? : relationships arent one sided!! I know, you care about him, but its YOUR life, you shouldnt expect a fairy to popup and make things better, you gotta do it, its the way the world works, other then that i just wanne say i wish you the best and hope you feel better soon

Thats some pretty crazy stuff Edward! I have been wondering where you went all this time, ;) Well you know things happen in life, and everyone makes mistakes, and some people want to try out new things when they get bored of the old ones, and thats all you did. I'm not saying it was right, but there is no going back, and what is done is done. If you don't want to be with this person then don't be, they maybe crazy about you, but are you crazy about them? You can't stay in a relationship if it makes you unhappy.

Thanks for the advice. Well if I could be honest  I'm deeply in love with his brother-in-law. :( I feel really guilty cause I cause a lot of problems for everyone.

Quote from: edward on February 21, 2012, 04:14PM
Thanks for the advice. Well if I could be honest  I'm deeply in love with his brother-in-law. :( I feel really guilty cause I cause a lot of problems for everyone.

Well obviously his brother in law most feel something for you, if he did do that with you, and more then once, then he obviously has feeliungs for you, and it could be possible that he just doesn't want to accept the feelings that he has for you and he thinks they are wrong. I do hope things work out for you :)

So I found this adorable AvX art by Scottie Young (he's one of my favorite artists) and I thought you guys would enjoy it ^-^

Psylocke, black widow AND jean :D, fanboy moment :P

Poor Daredevil, now we all truly understand why he was blinded

Also, baby storm is adorable :P

I wish we could do characters like that in MUA...Marvel: Play-Pen Alliance: the only thing cuter than SHS