How do you feel yourself? / General Talk about everything

Started by LX - Rampage, September 22, 2009, 10:09AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Okay im having a problem hopefully you guys here can help.
I just started my freshman year as a freshman. I like to treat others as I would like to be treated like, I'm the type of person that can be the nicest person in the world then be the rudest person you'll ever meet. I don't start drama but i will be the one to finish to it if it pertains to me. But usually i'm a funny,nice,cool, caring person. But now lets get to the point.
Ever since February i have been having problems with this one kid who apparently doesn't like me but i have no idea why. He says rude comments under his breath, he tells everyone behind my back why he doesn't like me but he's never said it to my face though. He even makes status' about me on facebook and sometimes he tags me in them. He says rude things about saying im stupid, i'll never make it anyway in life , and a bunch of other crap. However, i've tried to be the bigger person and just simply ignore them but every time i log on to facebook I've been tagged in a bashing post about me.

So yesterday i got to the point where i got sick of being disrespected so i started responding back saying really negative things about him. He didn't say anything at all to me today but now all of a sudden one of my friends (who is friends with my enemy) said that the things i was saying was really rude but before I let him finish i cut him off saying "I don't give a f*ck what you think or your wackass friend who always got Chocolate egg to say but never to my face so f*ck off!".
After some words were exchanged he got really pissed off and i got pissed off and he told me that if we weren't in a private school then he would beat my ass so i got in his face and said "He ain't about that life"

So after school was over i spoke to one of my friends saying i didn't feel like I was wrong because i don't know what world you come from where you can talk bad about people and then when the person responds back it's their fault.  I'm not a wimp and I was raised to not be afraid of anyone and i feel like I'm always nice to people and people disrecpect me but when i respond I'm wrong?? Am I because I honestly do feel bad about cursing my friend out but as soon as he threatened me i just went off and i feel like he wasn't a real friend to begin with.

Wow, way to go! Im serious though, When I hear someone saying bad things about me, I can make the rest of their lives a whole lot more troublesome (evil Joker laugh), I wouldn't be able to ignore it

No but seriously though, I think you handled good back there, you should go see your conselour and speak with him about said issue, theres always a reason to hate someone, so yeah, start from there, and hopefully he wont hate you anymore! :P
My Release topic : http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,8934.0.html

Newest Release : Raven

I agree with Polygone, I find it very hard for myself to keep my mouth shut when people are talking about me.

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

Thanks Polygone and Midnightphoenix i spoke to them both at lunch with a couples of my friends and well it didn't go so well....
When we sat down i said hi to them and they ain't say nothing back and one of them said to me that he don't like me or my ways and i told him he's an ugly 2 faced little liar who talk crap about everyone and needs to get a life.
So as soon as I said that he picked up his drink and threw it at me BUT, he missed because as soon as he got up i got up and grabbed the drink next to me and threw it in his face and then he grabbed my risk and came across the table and started swinging and i did the same but before any of us could even hit each other teachers came and grabbed us both.

I was mad because i got suspended for 2 days but at the same time i was also mad because i swung twice and missed and i was so close but yeah that friendship has sinked  and well now it's clear that I defiantly have an enemy

March 02, 2012, 06:28PM #2629 Last Edit: March 02, 2012, 06:32PM by Nowhere Man
Finally the mood to mod came back after a lengthy absence. Today I just finished one of my pending modding projects and I'm very happy about it. 8 to go. :D

Any Gambit fan wanna be a crash test dummy?
My Releases - http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php?topic=3554.0

"Beneath this mask there are ideals and ideals are bulletproof."

thanks for your enthusiasm jeanfan and deedooo. but snw called shotgun. but don't worry, as I said, it's ready, which means it's gonna be released very very soon. I'm just being cautious really.

Nowhere did you get my message?.. cause I keep getting an 500 error message

Quote from: Jeanfan321 on March 02, 2012, 02:23PM
I was mad because i got suspended for 2 days but at the same time i was also mad because i swung twice and missed and i was so close but yeah that friendship has sinked  and well now it's clear that I defiantly have an enemy

To be honest you both need to grow up.

There are people in life you like and a lot more that you don't - it doesn't mean you have the right to turn to violence as you feel like it even if you attempt to justify it to yourself and others. You say that you are "a funny, nice, cool, caring person" but from what you've said I don't see it, especially if you can just toss friends aside because they side with your "enemy".
Please do not contact me for any help in modding-related matters.
It is likely that you'll find what you need by searching the forum.

@SNW -  I answered you msg, but got the 500 as well, but since I got yours I suppose you got mine.

@Jeanfan - I think you should have stuck to your original strategy. People always talk Chocolate egg about other people most times for no reasonable cause. So what if a guy you barely know trash you on FB? You only validate the criticism when you care about them. People who care about you criticise you to your face and generally in a constructive manner. The rest is just the rest, they don't matter. It's that simple. He's a jerk and people who listen to him instead of getting to know you and create their own opinions are weak minded. So why bother?

So I'm trying out my new profile picture...What do you guys think? it's from this alternate cover :

disturbingly cute. :P

Lol it looks so funny, in a adorable way.  I find it hilarious that one of the craziest, ravenous heroes can look so much more adorable than other heroes when in a mini or cartoony little chibi like form.  Also at first I was like this strangely reminds me of winnie the pooh for some reason.....  And the I saw then text under you profile pic lol

I love cap's pose and expression, it looks hilarious.
MY deviantART account: http://blacklynxkuroi.deviantart.com/