How do you feel yourself? / General Talk about everything

Started by LX - Rampage, September 22, 2009, 10:09AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Level of describing interest in music: Superb

Great to see, that not many of you are all over nowadays popular computer noise.

P4/Persona 4's fighting game, Persona 4 Arena cause one of use could "Reach Out The Truth" about fighting game's Persona
Call me Lars. I'm Power Cosmic no more.

"Trying to solve mysteries of modding here"

My Progress:
http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,4671.0.html

Feel free to mod my releases, as long you credit me:
http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,4488.0.html

I couldn't understand just of half of it. One thing I do know: Been of a fan of P4 ever since it was released and I hope they'll release the fighting game in Europe too (I watched every episode of the new anime too, can't wait for true ending episode)

This sequence of events makes me very happy for some reason...I guess it's just and emo-people-and-their-cats thing XD (Not that I'm necessarily emo...I just like emo things on occasion :P)

My birthday will be tomorrow, (April 25) and as always, I feel more and more sad as it's getting nearer. Usually this is the time of the year, when people can't remember my birthday, except if someone says something that makes responses like: "Oh, really, it's today? Happy Bday". I hate responses like this, because it makes me feel like, that they only say it, because if they don't want to seem rude, since they know about it at that moment. I just hate that whole day (it became even worse, when I got to my current school, as one of my classmates has her birthday on the same day, so whenever someone remembers her birthday and forget mine...you can imagine it)

That is so sad Suigetsu! I am sure you will have a fantastic birthday :) Just always try and stay on the positive side of things, and try not to let things get to you, it helps me out alot! I am actually getting a bit excited as my brithday is May 2, although everyone is asking me what I want to do/ get and really I have no idea, except going along with above ^ A cat lol. I love cats :D

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

11th of may = mah bday :D, all i actually want is the new harley quinn dlc thats gonna be realesed (for arkham city) thats truly all xD
My Release topic : http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,8934.0.html

Newest Release : Raven

Quote from: Polygone on April 24, 2012, 02:07PM
11th of may = mah bday :D, all i actually want is the new harley quinn dlc thats gonna be realesed (for arkham city) thats truly all xD

I want that too :D but I guess for me thats not something I want for my brithday, I can just go out buy a card get points and then get it. I also really want some of the Wonderful Wizard of Oz books, I love them so much, plus i have some but they are all out of order, and it feels werid reading the final book, and all the others in between when you dont have the ones to connect the rest.

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

Mine is in July. Growing up, it was pretty much always after school finished for summer so I've never had anyone say happy birthday to me. Even now, we finish university in May so I don't get to celebrate it. As this is my final year all my friends will be disappearing forever so, yet again, I won't get to celebrate it.
Please do not contact me for any help in modding-related matters.
It is likely that you'll find what you need by searching the forum.

I know that feel. Although my birthday is not in the summer (and it turned out pretty well today). Now, I'm only concerned for my friend. Hope she gets in a good enough shape for her birthday. It sucks to be ill on such a day.

I am going to promote some people to modder status. Stay tuned to see who will be worlds next top modder!

I just notice I got promoted, I'm not worthy! And I see Deedooo did too. Congrats to him and I wonder who else will. I feel we needed some excitement in this forums.

Marvelfan1234 and UltimateVenom have been promoted too. See it as a hall of fame. You guys earned it.