How do you feel yourself? / General Talk about everything

Started by LX - Rampage, September 22, 2009, 10:09AM

Previous topic - Next topic
But, you know what? I give up. They either do something or they won't. One thing is certain: As long as the games (not the ones based on movies) will be OK and based on all this stuff, I'll be happy :D

Quote from: Suigetsu on May 13, 2012, 09:04AM
Sorry for the repost, but I have something Marvel-ish to discuss. I believe there's a good chance, that they might restart thing with some kind of armageddon in the comics. I mean, if you look at it, they are currently destroying everything. For examples: Nightcrawler died, Cain Marko has nothing, Hulk killed Bruce Banner, Deadpool is an average human again (WHY DAMMIT, WHY?!), Dr. Octopus is destroying the Earth, the Avengers are busy fighting the X-Men (!, plus I believe Hope will play a part in my armageddon theory, maybe even Jean Grey with the Phoenix, who knows), there's no Sorcerer Supreme anymore and I'm pretty damn sure, that there are many other things I forgot to mention. Or, Marvel decided to screw everything, because they can. I really hope it's the first one.

EDIT: I really, really, really, REALLY miss the good old Marvel days. Like a decade ago, for example.

Well, Suigetsu, I actually do like the latest Amazing Spider-Man storylines. Dr. Octopus attempting to destroy the earth is actually kind of cool. I'm actually hoping that any more retcons don't affect Spidey, because the last Spidey retcon ticked me off, since they took away some of the new cool powers he had.

Well, seeing how Spidey said, that they failed, I'm pretty sure that means, that Octopus was able to do, what he did. But, I mainly want change for the characters I named above. I'm pretty sure, that there are even more, which need a retcon, but I dunno.

While Ock's plan is currently succeeding, it doesn't mean that Spider-Man won't stop him. So yeah, I don't really care if they retcon other characters, but I want them to keep Spidey the same now.

You know whose retcon or something I'd like to see? Captain Marvel. Either bring back Mar-Vell or Genis-Vell; to me they are the only two who I want to see in the role. Or maybe have them both back.

I like your idea. Plus, I want an evil, adult, classic Loki.

Don't worry...he's the god of trickery...he'll be right back as a villian before you know it. This kid and good guy stuff is probably just an elaborate ruse, knowing loki :p Which is a shame cause I actually like Kid Loki

Any bet on who will be massacr....I mean changed radically next? After seeing some interesting stuff, I'm trying to come up with stupider and stupider ideas myself (can I be a comic book writer now? :D )

Quote from: Suigetsu on May 16, 2012, 07:19AM
Any bet on who will be massacr....I mean changed radically next? After seeing some interesting stuff, I'm trying to come up with stupider and stupider ideas myself (can I be a comic book writer now? :D )

Well, I have this bad feeling in my stomach that they're going to change Spider-Man's costume in the comics to match the one in the new movie, and while the movie itself looks good, I HATE the new costume.

Hey guys. So just so you know I'm going to be on vacation in Spain for a week or so starting this Sunday and I probably won't have any access to computers so I'll try and finish up a few requests and personal projects over Friday and Saturday but just know that's why I won't respond to posts or messages or update the skin catalog for a week or so. Cheers!

Quote from: DeeDooo on May 17, 2012, 05:29PM
Hey guys. So just so you know I'm going to be on vacation in Spain for a week or so starting this Sunday so I'll try and finish up a few requests and personal projects over Friday and Saturday but just know that's why I won't respond to posts or messages or update the skin catalog for a week or so. Cheers!

Wow sounds awesome.  Hope you have a good time. :)
MY deviantART account: http://blacklynxkuroi.deviantart.com/

Went to see the avengers yesterday (dont worry, wont post spoilers xD), Totally loved it though, how every avenger got his/her time to shine, I actually wished the avengers cartoon would be more like it, as the movie had a lot of jokes in it (funny one's at that xD)

Felt like the whole ''finale'' though (as in, every movie marvel pretty much realesed the past years build up to this movie)
but it was a seriously epic finale :D

Also, the Chitauri aren't as bad as I thought, and of course the AMAAZZZINNGG after-post-credit scene, oh, how much I look forward to avengers 2 now :D
My Release topic : http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,8934.0.html

Newest Release : Raven

Quote from: Polygone on May 18, 2012, 02:27AM
Went to see the avengers yesterday (dont worry, wont post spoilers xD), Totally loved it though, how every avenger got his/her time to shine, I actually wished the avengers cartoon would be more like it, as the movie had a lot of jokes in it (funny one's at that xD)

Felt like the whole ''finale'' though (as in, every movie marvel pretty much realesed the past years build up to this movie)
but it was a seriously epic finale :D

Also, the Chitauri aren't as bad as I thought, and of course the AMAAZZZINNGG after-post-credit scene, oh, how much I look forward to avengers 2 now :D

I didn't get to see anything after the credits... -_- That makes me mad, I'll have to go see it again lol.

Just fyi, I wont be modding, my art program that I used to skin and for the icons and loading screens doesn't work with Windows 7. So the only thing I can do is stuff through XMLBCU or whatever it is. (sucks cause I was so looking forward to it, oh well.)

Just check youtube for it. I didn't get to see the after credits ending either so I looked it up on YT D:.

Doesn't GIMP work for you?