How do you feel yourself? / General Talk about everything

Started by LX - Rampage, September 22, 2009, 10:09AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Quote from: Hyperman360 on June 07, 2012, 09:54AM
I just looked that up and you're right... I like Drake Bell, I do, but that was a stupid idea. And the Ultimate show would have to be in its own universe. It just premiered and the heroes are much different than they were in AEMH.

Yeah, I like Drake Bell too, but for some reason when I found out he was playing Spiderman I thought they made a wrong choice, but thats just me. I wish Ultimate Spiderman was just about Spiderman and had a Batman: The Brave and The Bold feeling, where he just teamed up with new heroes and it didnt focus on a whole group, it just doesnt feel like Spiderman.

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

It just kind of ticks me off that they'd do that to Keaton. He was really excellent in that voice. Sort of like how I felt about Batman the Brave and the Bold actually. I loved Kevin Conroy's Batman in Batman TAS, and then I still liked Rino Romano as Batman in The Batman. They both fit that portrayal of Batman. The guy in Brave and Bold makes Batman sound like he's faking the voice, and it sounds almost comical.

(Incidentally, Rino Romano, who I mentioned above, also voiced Spidey in Spider-Man Unlimited and in those old games, Spider-Man and Spider-Man 2 Enter Electro.)

I Like Spectacular Spiderman, so I agree I think he voiced Spiderman perfectly. Oh Marvel what will we do with you... lol. Batman TAS was really good too, which should show Marvel or DisneyXD what ever, and DC if you want to make a good show take examples from your earlier work and your shows will work out great, and stop cancelling and replacing all your good shows.

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

DC has some really good shows, I dont really like batman brave & the bold simply because it doesn't feel like batman to me (teaming up with someone that is, the only partner batman ever will have is Robin :P)

Although this : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lTw2xfPFWes&feature=related
and this : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y58FUObbptY
AND ESPECIALLY THIS : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SHW74brsep8&feature=related

look pretty darn good

Which is why I've been a little more of a DC fan as of late, I just think their heroes are a little more awesome most of the time, and well, their money milk cows are actually a few heroes I like, (Batman and Superman for example, not FREAGING WOLVERINE)
My Release topic : http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,8934.0.html

Newest Release : Raven

June 07, 2012, 10:13AM #2914 Last Edit: June 07, 2012, 10:15AM by midnightphoenix123
I'm not to big a fan on CGI shows, but the Batgirl one looked really cool. I don't watch much DC at all, so sorry if I said that DC shows aren't good when they really are lol. Marvel is just starting to fall apart in my eyes.

Edit: I agree, DC actually knows how to work their heroes and they give everyone spotlight, unlike Marvel which focuses mostly on the same heroes all the time, they get bored of someone and they just kill um off, they want them back oh like they are alive again. I think I need to get alittle more into DC... I am a huge Poison Ivy fan already, its a red head thing for me I guess.. lol, Catwoman, Batgirl, Harley Quinn all my fav DC girls. Batman comics here I come XD

I think both Marvel and DC have notable flops in animation. I mean, the Teen Titans, Legion of Super-Heroes and Green Lantern cartoons aren't great at all. And their full length animations have several flops as well, such as First Flight, Public Enemies, Wonder Woman, Justice League: Doom and so on.

The difference is that the good DC cartoons keep running their natural courses, but Marvel is cancelling out their best ones like EMH and Spectacular SM.
My Releases - http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php?topic=3554.0

"Beneath this mask there are ideals and ideals are bulletproof."

Quote from: Nowhere Man on June 07, 2012, 10:19AM
I think both Marvel and DC have notable flops in animation. I mean, the Teen Titans, Legion of Super-Heroes and Green Lantern cartoons aren't great at all. And their full length animations have several flops as well, such as First Flight, Public Enemies, Wonder Woman, Justice League: Doom and so on.

The difference is that the good DC cartoons keep running their natural courses, but Marvel is cancelling out their best ones like EMH and Spectacular SM.

That ia true DC actually keeps their shows, and Marvel cancels them. Although I actually liked Teen Titans.

Quote from: midnightphoenix123 on June 07, 2012, 10:13AM
I agree, DC actually knows how to work their heroes and they give everyone spotlight, unlike Marvel which focuses mostly on the same heroes all the time, they get bored of someone and they just kill um off, they want them back oh like they are alive again.

I disagree. DC is a lot more focused on the same old characters. Batman and Superman always. Not even Wonder Woman gets a cartoon and when they try making something with someone else you get those awful Green Lantern endeavours. Heck, even the last Superman movie was terrible. So, in the movies they pretty much only have Batman. Superman in the past several years only had Smallville as a success, and I never even liked it. Even when it comes to teams, DC has the Justice League with those 7 of always, while Marvel has Avengers, X-Men and the Fantastic Four.

Well, my point is DC is pretty much just Batman in every media except comics. Batman had the big Burton and Nolan movies, 6 cartoon series and Arkham games in the past 20 years. What do the other characters have? The Justice League cartoon. Superman had his animated series that had 2 seasons, while it's Batman equivalent ran for 7 and had a spin-off (Batman of the Future).
My Releases - http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php?topic=3554.0

"Beneath this mask there are ideals and ideals are bulletproof."

Quote from: Nowhere Man on June 07, 2012, 10:30AM
I disagree. DC is a lot more focused on the same old characters. Batman and Superman always. Not even Wonder Woman gets a cartoon and when they try making something with someone else you get those awful Green Lantern endeavours. Heck, even the last Superman movie was terrible. So, in the movies they pretty much only have Batman. Superman in the past several years only had Smallville as a success, and I never even liked it. Even when it comes to teams, DC has the Justice League with those 7 of always, while Marvel has Avengers, X-Men and the Fantastic Four.

Well, my point is DC is pretty much just Batman in every media except comics. Batman had the big Burton and Nolan movies, 6 cartoon series and Arkham games in the past 20 years. What do the other characters have? The Justice League cartoon. Superman had his animated series that had 2 seasons, while it's Batman equivalent ran for 7 and had a spin-off (Batman of the Future).

I more meant the that DC is more focused on more heroes in their comics, not really other media. They do have their flaws, but I believe they are doing a bit better then Marvel. They even revamped the whole universe and are giving lots more people spotlight, where Marvel just focuses on most of the same people. In the media Batman is obviously most focused on, and with Marvel in media everyone is focused on mostly, but comics DC I believe does better, while Marvel falls behind. But I mean this is just my opinion.

Sorry to break up the big debate but look at this...speaking of Marvel:
Why have just one Phoenix host when you can have five? I literally can't tell if this is a good idea or not. I'm kind of pissed at Cyclops' X-men as of late, though Magik and colossus are pretty cool. Shame there's really no multi-racial/cultural representation in the mix... These will make great skins though XD
Edit: Cyclops' crotch arrow thing is definitely a bad choice though :P

They just like handing the Phoenix force out like a party favor lol. And here we have Emma slutting it up like always I mean all she is wearing is the Phoenix logo attactched by some string lol, and then a cape some boots and gloves for added accessories. And this isnt anything new too Emma, she has had the force before in Endsong. Who else? Jean is rolling over in her grave right now XD

I have to admit: Cyclops' Phoenix outfit is as badass as it comes. But I'm pissed at Colossus as of late (GIVE ME BACK JUGGERNAUT YOU LITTLE FU...), so I won't compliment how cool his suit is...Darn it... :D

About the X-Men, could someone explain what happened to Professor X and why they changed his school's name to Jean Grey? And why Wolverine is the headmaster and Jean Grey isn't even there?

Quote from: Hyperman360 on June 07, 2012, 12:27PM
About the X-Men, could someone explain what happened to Professor X and why they changed his school's name to Jean Grey? And why Wolverine is the headmaster and Jean Grey isn't even there?
Cyclops and Wolverine were feeling menstrual so they split and Wolverine decided that to stop younger mutants from dying he would make a school and Cyclops decided to make his team more militant. Wolverine's very contrary and so A. Because he liked her and B. to piss Cyclops off he made his school the Jean Grey School. Not a clue what's going on with Prof. though...

Just watched Justice league Doom (yeah, Haven't watched it yet) EPIC! That is all I have to say, I loved how the team seriously began to doubt Batman, and Batmans plans for the team were really cool to watch aswell

The new costumes look meh-ish, I have to admit, I really DONT like Phoenix Emma, Emma as character, okay, I can live with that, but to me, the phoenix force just belongs to jean grey, and should stay there (bad Phoenix force -_-)

My fav costume is Magik, She looks lovely :D
My Release topic : http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,8934.0.html

Newest Release : Raven