How do you feel yourself? / General Talk about everything

Started by LX - Rampage, September 22, 2009, 10:09AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Quote from: Suigetsu on July 11, 2012, 02:03PM
I feel like I need to contribute to the site somehow, but I don't know how. Isn't there something and creative I could do?

Post wallpapers you'd like to see as load screens, or just post requests!

Anyway, anyone read the last Artemis Fowl book yet? I bought it this evening and just finished it about half an hour ago!

No-no...I meant actually doing something. Not asking others to do something. Just, I dunno what.

Modding? Making Loadscreens?

I know that when you look at tutorials etc. it all looks pretty complicated, but once you figure it out its actually pretty simple and logical
My Release topic : http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,8934.0.html

Newest Release : Raven

I'll figure out something in the next week, hopefully, this time, I'll be able to actually do something

Hey, you people know me, I WILL ask questions and help :D

EDIT: Well, now that I looked after a few things about photoshop, I decided to try to create at least one skin. There's one problem though: I can't test it myself, because my home computer does not let me play the game (the integrated graphics card does not support hardware t&l and stuff), but I can still do the skinning part. So, if anyone would be willing to try it out for me, when it will be done, I would appreciate it :)

I just heard about the shooting that took place in Aurora, Colorado at the screening of The Dark Knight Rises. It's just horrible, that any human would do such a thing. Especially, as it seems, that this guy did it without targeting anyone in particular. Another maniac...But, I truly hope, that those, who have been wounded, can pull through the shock that night gave them. For the relatives of those, who died....I don't they would ever read this, but thoughts are important as well, so I hereby want to wish them power, to live through it and I hope all the victims will rest in peace.

I hear you, I have heard about that all over the news and facebook. I live in Colorado so everyone on facebook is posting about it, it seems like Colorado can't get a break right where I live in the Springs, we had a huge fire that burned tons of homes, and forest I believe it was the biggest fire in Colorado history, and now a shooting.

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

Quote from: midnightphoenix123 on July 20, 2012, 11:56AM
I hear you, I have heard about that all over the news and facebook. I live in Colorado so everyone on facebook is posting about it, it seems like Colorado can't get a break right where I live in the Springs, we had a huge fire that burned tons of homes, and forest I believe it was the biggest fire in Colorado history, and now a shooting.

And I thought the hailstorm we had here a few weeks ago was bad... And as for the shooting, it's people like that who ruin things for all of us. Now they're considering removing TDKR from theaters everywhere entirely. I really hope they don't.

Quote from: Hyperman360 on July 20, 2012, 12:03PM
And I thought the hailstorm we had here a few weeks ago was bad... And as for the shooting, it's people like that who ruin things for all of us. Now they're considering removing TDKR from theaters everywhere entirely. I really hope they don't.

I believe that would be a poor choice because that's basically saying Batman is the reason people go and shoot other people. There are just sick people in the world who need to rot in jail, and he is one of them.

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

Quote from: midnightphoenix123 on July 20, 2012, 12:05PM
I believe that would be a poor choice because that's basically saying Batman is the reason people go and shoot other people. There are just sick people in the world who need to rot in jail, and he is one of them.

Just two words for where he should be: Arkham Asylum.

Oh, don't worry, this movie could still get the good ol' American "Violent movie/game/tv programme/music/etc. is the reason that guy did it, lets ban everything" type of treatment. Like whenever some guy does something and the police finds a violent game at home, the game is the cause. Even though people like this is just unstable to begin with, even if he doesn't appear like that at first, he might have hidden thoughts.

It's ridiculous. What if they tried banning the Bible for all the shitty things people do based on the beliefs in it or the violent passages in it? Plenty of people kill other people and do similar things because of what the Bible says (take the KKK for example) but if you tried to ban it, there would be an outrage. I don't get how that would be any different from videogames or movies or anything like that. They're all just works of fiction. What somebody insane does with it isn't the creators' fault.

Damn me and my stupid fears. I mean, okay, I deeply fear spiders, but why do I have to have a fear of being alone in the dark? Not cool!