How do you feel yourself? / General Talk about everything

Started by LX - Rampage, September 22, 2009, 10:09AM

Previous topic - Next topic
April 10, 2013, 09:54AM #3495 Last Edit: April 10, 2013, 09:57AM by Suigetsu
As much as I know, the game is set around Christmas (if not on Christmas) and it will be released on October 25th. If, I remember right

BTW, I had the foolish idea, to play through the Mass Effect trilogy again, so I had to start with the first one. If I compare it to the 2nd and 3rd...I have to say, I totally hate the very 1st game :D So much harder due to my squadmates standing around and dying. Plus, Mako :D

It occurs to me that in going away to college next year I will not have a windows computer to use MUA or any other of the programs I need to mod. I'll still be able to make skins but not compile them. This makes me really sad, but now I really want to make at least three to seven (if not more!) mods this spring and over the summer. I'm sure I'll find ways to release things because I just can't stay away from the forum but it'll be harder :(

I hope you find time to come back every now and then, it wouldn't be the same on here without you!

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

Oh I always drop by (often refresh the page a bunch every couple minutes because it's so nice here) but I just am going to get restles not making anything. I can always send bmps to people and have them compile them for me as skins but it's just not the same :p

April 12, 2013, 02:43PM #3499 Last Edit: April 12, 2013, 02:47PM by midnightphoenix123

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

Those look great! *downloads into skin reference picture folder* :D

I feel like I abandoned everyone here lol. Miss ya'll. Hope everyone's doing ok! :)

I got this new job and it's practically taken over my life lol, but well worth the money. I got on Guild Wars 2 today for a bit and was talking bout how I did a few mods and stuff, so thought I'd swing by. :) I try to check in, but got so much going on anymore. Anywho, Again, hope ya'll are doin' good. <3

Quote from: DeeDooo on April 12, 2013, 06:13PM
Those look great! *downloads into skin reference picture folder* :D

Those would make awesome skins for sure!

Quote from: Scabbia on April 13, 2013, 02:51AM
I feel like I abandoned everyone here lol. Miss ya'll. Hope everyone's doing ok! :)

I got this new job and it's practically taken over my life lol, but well worth the money. I got on Guild Wars 2 today for a bit and was talking bout how I did a few mods and stuff, so thought I'd swing by. :) I try to check in, but got so much going on anymore. Anywho, Again, hope ya'll are doin' good. <3

Everyone really misses you around here! Everything you made is just amazing, and you yourself were such an amazing person! Darn real life for taking you away! haha, I am glad you have a job that pays well at least, and I hope you stop by every now and then :)

Quote from: Me on April 15, 2013, 07:02PM
Praying For Boston! Hope everybody is safe!
As am I <3

However I do want to take a minute to put this in context. These few bombs in a well developed city in a first world country are going to get a hell of a lot more media coverage and the victims are going to get a lot more support than the hundreds of bombs that go off across third world countries across the middle east and africa every day (In a series of bombings in Iraq at least 31 people died and more than 200 were injured this morning alone. I'm not trying to devalue the hardships of boston, I'm just trying to put that in perspective of the world. We should value all of the hardships and lives lost equally.

I kind of feel like that quote from the Joker applies here "You know what I've noticed? Nobody panics when things go "according to plan." Even if the plan is horrifying! If, tomorrow, I tell the press that, like, a gang banger will get shot, or a truckload of soldiers will be blown up, nobody panics, because it's all "part of the plan." But when I say that one little old mayor will die, well then everyone loses their minds! "

However, to conclude, my heart still goes out to those suffering in boston and around the world.

Edit: speaking of which, if any of you are living in Venezuela, I wish you the best of luck and safety. apparently S**T is going down in rather spectacular ways. I've only heard partial bits and pieces but it seems as if the government is turning all totalitarian and burning elections and there's something of a civil war going on. So they should also be in your thoughts and hearts!

April 19, 2013, 09:31PM #3505 Last Edit: April 19, 2013, 09:41PM by Suigetsu
Anyone read anything about the Age of Ultron as of late? I have a feeling that this might be Marvel's Flashpoint. If not, then it's an M-Day for humanity and heroes alike. Oh, and if it's not a reboot and everything that happened stays, I'll be pissed.

Edit: After reading through some of the not-yet-released comics' synopsis, I have came to the conclusion, that this is most likely a reboot storyline. I'm pretty sure others knew this, but personally, I didn't. Sadly, the last issue of this storyline isn't released until July, so I'll have to wait quite a lot to see how things will end and begin.

Quote from: midnightphoenix123 on April 13, 2013, 07:34AM
Everyone really misses you around here! Everything you made is just amazing, and you yourself were such an amazing person! Darn real life for taking you away! haha, I am glad you have a job that pays well at least, and I hope you stop by every now and then :)

Aw, yeah, I'm stoppin by as much as I can. ^_^

A new story line called X-Men: Battle of the Atom will be happening soon, where X-Men from the future go back in time to the present to send the original X-Men back to the past.

I'm not to sure how I feel about this, I mean really, how much worse can the future get it's pretty bad as it is, which is why the original X-Men were brought there in the first place. The X-Men seem to always be making alternate F-ed up futures for themselves anyway I mean what does it really matter lets be honest. Then it will almost seem as if bringing them into the present in the first place was just a waste of time and was used as a story to hook people in. I just really hope they know what they are doing, because as of lately I'm not really sure they do with anything.

http://www.ign.com/articles/2013/04/28/c2e2-marvel-reveals-x-men-battle-of-the-atom

X-Men from the future coming to send the X-Men from the past back to the past from the present? Wow try explaining that to someone on the street lol.

I'd have hope/speculation this could lead to some fix ups for the main universe. I'd expect probably some kind of ressurection or something big to deal with the whole split.
I'm a writer with big goals and ambitions
Influences: Classic Literature, Horror Movies and Hanna Barbera Cartoons and wouldn't have it any other way

Quote from: Oddark123 on April 29, 2013, 02:08PM
X-Men from the future coming to send the X-Men from the past back to the past from the present? Wow try explaining that to someone on the street lol.

I'd have hope/speculation this could lead to some fix ups for the main universe. I'd expect probably some kind of ressurection or something big to deal with the whole split.

I think the Marvel Universe needs some major fixing and damage control to be honest. While I will always be faithful to the comics I just don't like them very much anymore. Back in the 80's and before they had a certain feel and I feel like they have lost that now. But oh well what can I do :P just my opinion.