How do you feel yourself? / General Talk about everything

Started by LX - Rampage, September 22, 2009, 10:09AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Speaking of Expansions, Im really excited for Sims 3: Island Paradise coming out next month. :D Mainly cuz it has mermaids and underwater diving :P

Quote from: White Queen on May 09, 2013, 05:09AM
Speaking of Expansions, Im really excited for Sims 3: Island Paradise coming out next month. :D Mainly cuz it has mermaids and underwater diving :P

I'm excited about it too, I really hope you can be mermaids that would make my life haha.

But to be honest I really don't like all the Stuff packs they kind of annoy me :/

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

Quote from: midnightphoenix123 on May 09, 2013, 02:33PM
I'm excited about it too, I really hope you can be mermaids that would make my life haha.

But to be honest I really don't like all the Stuff packs they kind of annoy me :/
Yeah, I stopped buying stuff packs. Im more interesting in new features than clothing and objects. Though Master Suite Stuff and Diesel add really nice clothing. :P

And btw yes you can be a mermaid, a SimGuru confirmed it on twitter. He said sims can be transformed into mermaids.
Hopefully mermaids have two forms. One with tail and feet. Because if its just tail form, playing as mermaids will be very limited...unless they add the ability to build underwater houses :D

Maybe you could pull yourself on the floor/ground instead of walking :D

Quote from: White Queen on May 10, 2013, 05:32AM
Yeah, I stopped buying stuff packs. Im more interesting in new features than clothing and objects. Though Master Suite Stuff and Diesel add really nice clothing. :P

And btw yes you can be a mermaid, a SimGuru confirmed it on twitter. He said sims can be transformed into mermaids.
Hopefully mermaids have two forms. One with tail and feet. Because if its just tail form, playing as mermaids will be very limited...unless they add the ability to build underwater houses :D

Maybe it will be like Splash so that when your wet you become a Mermaid, but when your dry your a human?

Quote from: Suigetsu on May 10, 2013, 11:36AM
Maybe you could pull yourself on the floor/ground instead of walking :D

That would be the funniest thing ever!

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

Hopefully a mermaid sim would be more functional on the ground than Magikarp's Splash.

Quote from: midnightphoenix123 on May 10, 2013, 02:31PM
Maybe it will be like Splash so that when your wet you become a Mermaid, but when your dry your a human?

That would be the funniest thing ever!
A new tweet from a SimGuru says that mermaids will have a tail while in water. Meaning that they will have legs when outside of water.
Also she said that mermaid will be the term for both males and females. So no Mermen or Tritons.

BTW, what's up with Sims 3 Dragon Valley? I mean, shouldn't something like that be part of Sims Medieval? Or that game failed? I remember trying it out at my friend's place, it was okay, not great, but okay. So, again, what's up with dragons in Sims 3? :D

May 11, 2013, 06:01AM #3533 Last Edit: May 11, 2013, 06:29AM by White Queen
Quote from: Suigetsu on May 11, 2013, 04:22AM
BTW, what's up with Sims 3 Dragon Valley? I mean, shouldn't something like that be part of Sims Medieval? Or that game failed? I remember trying it out at my friend's place, it was okay, not great, but okay. So, again, what's up with dragons in Sims 3? :D
Alot of players are actually happy that they are reintroducing dragons in the Sims Series. Cuz they were pets in The Sims: Makin' Magic.
And, I guess it would really fit in well with The Sims Medieval Series, but there is no point in continuing that series with Sims 4 being released next year, as it will use a whole new engine I assume.
I loved the Medieval Series, but it just had so many elements removed that it was more like an RPG than a Simulation game. :/
I am excited for Dragon Valley though, I saw a couple of pictures of it. The Landscape is magnificent.

I saw the movie Beautiful Creatures yesterday, It was amazing. I liked it alot. :D
I have to see Oz The Great and Powerful, because I missed it when it first premiered.
Im really excited for The Mortal Instruments: City of Bones movie. :)

And, I just finished editing my new Avatar and Signature :P To match Emma's new look.

Quote from: White Queen on May 11, 2013, 04:11AM
A new tweet from a SimGuru says that mermaids will have a tail while in water. Meaning that they will have legs when outside of water.
Also she said that mermaid will be the term for both males and females. So no Mermen or Tritons.

Yes so I was right! They will be like Spalsh!

@Suigetsu hahaha, I was talking about the movie Splash, but ya know Pokemon works to. I'll go with it.

Quote from: midnightphoenix123 on May 11, 2013, 08:27AM
Yes so I was right! They will be like Spalsh!

@Suigetsu hahaha, I was talking about the movie Splash, but ya know Pokemon works to. I'll go with it.
Yeah, I guess. Kinda like H2O Just Add Water too, have you watched it?
I'm feeling nostalgic, I started watching W.I.T.C.H. :D

Quote from: White Queen on May 11, 2013, 09:59AM
Yeah, I guess. Kinda like H2O Just Add Water too, have you watched it?
I'm feeling nostalgic, I started watching W.I.T.C.H. :D

Yup I used to watch it all the time, I love mermaids XD.

Quote from: White Queen on May 11, 2013, 01:31PM
They are making a spin-off of H2O, called Mako Mermaids.
It looks really good.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mako_Mermaids
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5k4ZNaMeowU

I know I heard about that! It does look really good, I hope it can live up to H2O.

Quote from: midnightphoenix123 on May 11, 2013, 01:45PM
I know I heard about that! It does look really good, I hope it can live up to H2O.
It might live up to it, but In my heart, it will never surpass it :P
I will always prefer Emma, Cleo and Rikki ( I liked Bella too, but not that much )
Emma was my favourite :D
Claire Holt is an amazing actress. One of the reasons Rebekah is my fave character from the Vampire Diaries xD lol :P