How do you feel yourself? / General Talk about everything

Started by LX - Rampage, September 22, 2009, 10:09AM

Previous topic - Next topic
That's why I love games like Skyrim. It's just the best thing for people like me, with lots of imagination. I just do these side quests and I'm narrating the whole game, everything I do. I come up with backstories for the characters, all kinds of motivations for them in their quest etc. It's just one of those hobbies I do without any effort and I enjoy it all the time

Quote from: Suigetsu on June 27, 2013, 10:30AM
That's why I love games like Skyrim. It's just the best thing for people like me, with lots of imagination. I just do these side quests and I'm narrating the whole game, everything I do. I come up with backstories for the characters, all kinds of motivations for them in their quest etc. It's just one of those hobbies I do without any effort and I enjoy it all the time

Yup, I do the exact same thing! It makes everything more fun when you have a back story to everything!

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

Hey guys! So I wanted to offer a Marvel Role-Play opportunity to you. It's called the Marvel Academy and we're a very active, very friendly group and we can always use more players
If you have any questions or want me to direct you to the right people to ask about things, just shoot me a PM.

June 27, 2013, 02:40PM #3603 Last Edit: June 27, 2013, 02:46PM by White Queen
Quote from: midnightphoenix123 on June 27, 2013, 07:22AM
You are so lucky! I only found one Merman, after forcing my swim to snorkel for 8 days straight, and he didn't give me any mermaid kelp XD But I used cheats to force him to live with my sims haha.

@Suigetsu, I love mythical stuff too! It is all so exciting and fun and it lets you open up your imagination.
My mermaid found herself a boyfriend and they got engaged. So then I was completing my mermaid's wants so I can get 25,000 lifetime hapiness points so i can buy the Mermaidic Kelp, and so I did and gave it to her fiancee and he became a merman and they got married. She now owns a resort, he is a life guard and they are expecting their first mermaid child. If its a girl il name her Ariel

Also you first need to become good or best friends with a mermaid and you have to use the interaction Ask for Fish Parts, while both of you are underwater. To get her or him to come with you underwater just summon him or her with a conch shell if yoou cant find the same mermaid, then form a group and go diving together. Also once u are a mermaid u can buy the Permanent Mermaid reward with 5k life time hapiness rewards so u cant lose ur scales by not swimming in the ocean for too long. The dehydration persists though.

Quote from: White Queen on June 27, 2013, 02:40PM
My mermaid found herself a boyfriend and they got engaged. So then I was completing my mermaid's wants so I can get 25,000 lifetime hapiness points so i can buy the Mermaidic Kelp, and so I did and gave it to her fiancee and he became a merman and they got married. She now owns a resort, he is a life guard and they are expecting their first mermaid child. If its a girl il name her Ariel

Also you first need to become good or best friends with a mermaid and you have to use the interaction Ask for Fish Parts, while both of you are underwater. To get her or him to come with you underwater just summon him or her with a conch shell if yoou cant find the same mermaid, then form a group and go diving together. Also once u are a mermaid u can buy the Permanent Mermaid reward with 5k life time hapiness rewards so u cant lose ur scales by not swimming in the ocean for too long. The dehydration persists though.

Well lucky you haha, the only Mermaid I am EVER able to find is a Merman named Triton King I have literally never seen another mermaid ever. But I used cheats to give myself enough points to buy the kelp myself :P

I wish they had more interactions underwater I think that would be cool, instead of the exact same 4 options for every conversation.

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

Quote from: midnightphoenix123 on June 27, 2013, 02:48PM
Well lucky you haha, the only Mermaid I am EVER able to find is a Merman named Triton King I have literally never seen another mermaid ever. But I used cheats to give myself enough points to buy the kelp myself :P

I wish they had more interactions underwater I think that would be cool, instead of the exact same 4 options for every conversation.
Yeah, but still, the underwater experience is very nice. I also wish mermaids had some hydrokinetic abilities, like being able to throw water balls at sims and that knocks them out :D
Also she had a boy mermaid noooo :c i want a girl :D ... Well time for another child lmao, ths time the mother will eat more watermelons

Quote from: White Queen on June 27, 2013, 03:00PM
Yeah, but still, the underwater experience is very nice. I also wish mermaids had some hydrokinetic abilities, like being able to throw water balls at sims and that knocks them out :D
Also she had a boy mermaid noooo :c i want a girl :D ... Well time for another child lmao, ths time the mother will eat more watermelons

I agree the underwater world is pretty cool, I just wish it had more to offer. Like it would be cool for Mermaids to live in houses underwater haha, or have abilities like you said, or something. I also feel like the amount of underwater life such as fish and plants is really lacking.

I think that Mermaids don't age while they are in their mermaid form. :/ Im not sure if this is only while they're underwater or in general.
Also my sims had two children, Nereus and Ariel, with the latter being the youngest. :)
Nereus has a green tail while Ariel has a light pink one. Their mother has a light blue/cyan tail while their father has a deep blue tail. :D
Also my mermaids eat only kelp :P, I try to stear clear from eating normal food. And fish too cuz I find it a tad bit canibalistic. :D
And thanks to the resort and underwater treasure we have around 180,000 Simoleons :)

Never thought Naruto UNS3 Full Burst went PC first time. I know :): The Fourth World War between the Alliance & Akatsuki of course, that's why
Call me Lars. I'm Power Cosmic no more.

"Trying to solve mysteries of modding here"

My Progress:
http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,4671.0.html

Feel free to mod my releases, as long you credit me:
http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,4488.0.html

I've been away for a while now, because I'm now looking for a job in USA. Yes, the immigration process went as we hoped, I already got my greencard (took a few months though!). How's everyone else doing?

Just watched Money In The Bank, and it was full of surprises!

I always wondered how one gets that greencard. Also, what kind of a job are you looking for?

Glad everything went well for you Marvintage!

Quote from: Suigetsu on July 15, 2013, 03:14AM
Just watched Money In The Bank, and it was full of surprises!

I always wondered how one gets that greencard. Also, what kind of a job are you looking for?

Marriage or finding work. Or if the whole reform thing passes, just enter illegally >_>.

At the moment I'm just looking for anything just to add

Quote from: SuigetsuMoney in the Bank

This whole immigration thing cost us thousands of dollars.

Quote from: midnightphoenix123 on July 15, 2013, 09:24AM
Glad everything went well for you Marvintage!

Thanks ^_^

After reading about Marvel movies, comics, storylines, I decided not to care about these things anymore. With the whole pointless Age of Ultron, bad movies that don't connect to eachother or are just plain stupid and evil Spider-Octavius going on, I have nothing to care about. My favourites are killed off or changed, I have no reason to care anyway. If only I knew why are they doing things like this. Not that it would change anything for me