How do you feel yourself? / General Talk about everything

Started by LX - Rampage, September 22, 2009, 10:09AM

Previous topic - Next topic
For me, GTA V brought back hip hop, as I listened a lot to the game's radio station, West Coast Classics. Funny thing is, that I'm more of a rock/metal fan :D

I'm not to happy about the music they picked to put in. There is really only one station I listen too. And I still have mixed feelings on GTA V so far, I like it, but I'm still iffy on it.

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

Non-Stop Pop is totally the best radio station :P
Please do not contact me for any help in modding-related matters.
It is likely that you'll find what you need by searching the forum.

I prefer Los Santos Rock Radio, West Coast Classics and Channel X

The first episode of Season 3 of Once Upon a Time was amazing. :)
There were mermaids in it. :D

Also, I'm excited for the premiere of Britney Spears' Work Bitch music video tomorrow.

Quote from: Dihan on September 30, 2013, 01:26AM
Non-Stop Pop is totally the best radio station :P

That is the only station I really like to listen too haha

@White Queen, I haven't watched the new episode yet, but I am so excited!

Does anyone watch American Horror Story? I am so ready for Coven to start!

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

October 01, 2013, 10:45AM #3681 Last Edit: October 01, 2013, 10:53AM by Polygone
Anyone here watched Agents of Shield? I can't find any place to watch it (even though its stated that episode 1 is already realesed, so is 2)

I watched short clips of it, I'm still having doubts about it, its like SHIELD highschool (which, in my opinion, completely ruins the entire point of SHIELD training in the first place) cant judge until I've seen the full episode though.

However, Spiderman and Dr Strange are rumoured to have cameo's, I'm pretty pumped to watch the Soccerer Supreme appear :D

Also, from what I've read *SPOILER* Coulson's death was entirly faked, because we've never seen the body, it was all orchestrated by Nick fury..Now Im sorry, but did we all forget LOKI STABBED HIM?! We know LMD's isn't something new to Fury, but still, what the hell (SPOILER once again, Coulson wasn't an LMD, he was forced to 'hold his breath') because we all know thats the best way of faking your death when 2 gods are watching.
My Release topic : http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,8934.0.html

Newest Release : Raven

Quote from: Polygone on October 01, 2013, 10:45AM
Anyone here watched Agents of Shield? I can't find any place to watch it (even though its stated that episode 1 is already realesed, so is 2)

I watched short clips of it, I'm still having doubts about it, its like SHIELD highschool (which, in my opinion, completely ruins the entire point of SHIELD training in the first place) cant judge until I've seen the full episode though.

However, Spiderman and Dr Strange are rumoured to have cameo's, I'm pretty pumped to watch the Soccerer Supreme appear :D

Also, from what I've read *SPOILER* Coulson's death was entirly faked, because we've never seen the body, it was all orchestrated by Nick fury..Now Im sorry, but did we all forget LOKI STABBED HIM?! We know LMD's isn't something new to Fury, but still, what the hell (SPOILER once again, Coulson wasn't an LMD, he was forced to 'hold his breath') because we all know thats the best way of faking your death when 2 gods are watching.

Try mytvline.com and see if that works for you.

I think Coulson could end up being Vision.
Please do not contact me for any help in modding-related matters.
It is likely that you'll find what you need by searching the forum.

Quote from: Dihan on October 01, 2013, 02:09PM
I think Coulson could end up being Vision.

That is a very interesting theory!

I watched it, I'm not to sure how I feel about it yet.

As of today, I am officially excited for EverQuest Next.
The Combat looks amazing, and I love the Voxel Based Environment, as well as the Character Movement styles thing.

Personally, I returned to my Anime-Inspired JRPG Fan phase. I started playing Tales of Vesperia on the Xbox 360 (which is the only game from the Tales series on the system, much to my sadness) and the opening video itself captured me. The only other game that did this to me before was Persona 4, which is somewhat similar.

Thanks to this, I want a PS Vita, because I want to play Persona 4 Golden, which is practically not a HD remake or something, but an upgraded version of the original with lots of new content and I want it. Just simply, I want it.

Let's get ready for the Ultimax... -v-' Suplex Hold (NEW Char: Sho Minazuki, friend or foe?)...... Y'guys go ahead. i'm havin' an impotant assignment from college
Call me Lars. I'm Power Cosmic no more.

"Trying to solve mysteries of modding here"

My Progress:
http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,4671.0.html

Feel free to mod my releases, as long you credit me:
http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,4488.0.html

The Second episode of Once Upon a Time's third season was awesome.
A nice amount of flashbacks. :)
The next episode is gonna feature Tinkerbell. :D

October 07, 2013, 12:42PM #3689 Last Edit: October 07, 2013, 01:19PM by White Queen
Sorry about the double post everyone.
But I found out today about a new show which premiered yesterday on Lifetime, called Witches of East End.
I watched the first episode, and I just got so many 'Charmed' vibes off of it, it's amazing.
If there is anyone here who enjoyed Charmed, there's a chance you might like Witches of East End.
It's really neat, and I personally really like it. xD :P