How do you feel yourself? / General Talk about everything

Started by LX - Rampage, September 22, 2009, 10:09AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Quote from: White Queen on October 07, 2013, 12:42PM
Sorry about the double post everyone.
But I found out today about a new show which premiered yesterday on Lifetime, called Witches of East End.
I watched the first episode, and I just got so many 'Charmed' vibes off of it, it's amazing.
If there is anyone here who enjoyed Charmed, there's a chance you might like Witches of East End.
It's really neat, and I personally really like it. xD :P

Sounds pretty good, I will have to look into it.

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

October 10, 2013, 08:46AM #3691 Last Edit: October 11, 2013, 06:47AM by White Queen
Watched the first episode of American Horror Story: Coven.
It was interesting. A little disturbingly creepy and mildly confusing, but interesting none the less.
:)

Also, watched the first episode of Once Upon a Time in Wonderland.
I have to say, the CGI....it's pretty bad. Plus the lighting seems off, as well as the special effects.
But the story and the whole theme of Wonderland is promising.

Today I feel overwhelmed by homework and, as usually, impatient about going to high school because the numerous, immature idiots at my school :/
All units, we have a high priority situation in data/powerstyles.

Quote from: Suigetsu on September 27, 2013, 09:04PM
For me, GTA V brought back hip hop, as I listened a lot to the game's radio station, West Coast Classics. Funny thing is, that I'm more of a rock/metal fan :D
Dear heavy metal fan, I am pleased I am not alone.
All units, we have a high priority situation in data/powerstyles.

October 28, 2013, 01:38PM #3694 Last Edit: October 28, 2013, 02:41PM by LX - Rampage
Quote from: corvetterules on October 28, 2013, 11:25AM
Today I feel overwhelmed by homework and, as usually, impatient about going to high school because the numerous, immature idiots at my school :/
Oh, no need to worry. There will always be numerous, immature idiots in life. Just strive to become better than them. Makes you feel so much better.

Quote from: corvetterules on October 28, 2013, 11:26AM
Dear heavy metal fan, I am pleased I am not alone.
In metal, people are never really alone.

Oh, and I know I shouldn't go around changing my profile like this, but I needed the change, so that I could be me

Something random but..
Wouldn't it be awesome if Marvel decided to port the first X-Men Legends game to PC.
Like how SEGA did with Sonic Adventure 2.
I just really want to play the first X-Men Legends, I have a PS2 but I can't find the game anywhere cuz it's old.

can't agree more with that ;P that's the problem, I don't want my game to be lost forever I love Xml1. It is one of my best games so far
but also we could maybe make mods on it.. just keep my finger crossed even if i doubt this will ever happen :(

That would be nice, I feel like they won't do it though.

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

My six year-old german shepherd dog, Aja, was ill for about a week and half, and she was honestly getting better, my parents took her to the vet today for a blood transfusion and when they got back they told me she passed away. :(
I'm so sad right now. :'(
I'm thinking I should go outside while my parents are asleep, and put a lit candle near her dog house.

Quote from: White Queen on November 05, 2013, 12:54PM
My six year-old german shepherd dog, Aja, was ill for about a week and half, and she was honestly getting better, my parents took her to the vet today for a blood transfusion and when they got back they told me she passed away. :(
I'm so sad right now. :'(
I'm thinking I should go outside while my parents are asleep, and put a lit candle near her dog house.

I'm so sorry, losing a pet is such an awful thing.

ohhn noo :( you can't imagine how much i understand you! :'( really I'm with you That's soo sad! :i
I'm really sad for you.. and that's not just words I feel your pain :'(
My dog IS like my little brother and that's much more than an animal for me. When my first dog died I was yound but i couldn't even see him :S it is really hard to hold on :((
I really wish you'll feel better =((

Quote from: Midnightphoenix on November 05, 2013, 04:42PM
I'm so sorry, losing a pet is such an awful thing.
Quote from: mj fan on November 06, 2013, 10:20AM
ohhn noo :( you can't imagine how much i understand you! :'( really I'm with you That's soo sad! :i
I'm really sad for you.. and that's not just words I feel your pain :'(
My dog IS like my little brother and that's much more than an animal for me. When my first dog died I was yound but i couldn't even see him :S it is really hard to hold on :((
I really wish you'll feel better =((
Thanks, you two. :)
I'm getting better, I still can't wrap my head around the fact that she's gone. Usually when I got back home from school, Aja would be waiting for me, now there's no one. :(
I'm gonna really miss her, but at least she's not suffering due to that illness anymore. I would like to believe she's in a better place.

Has anyone here played Bioshock Infinite?
Is it good, cuz I'm thinking of getting it.

PLAY IT PLAY IT PLAY IT PLAY IT

IT is ssoooooooo good, It was defenitly one of THE best games I've ever played, and I don't even like shooters, it does have a story thats a bit slow at times, but you have to fight your way trough it, cause the result is soo worth it.

And there's new DLC for it aswell, Burial at Sea, but I strongly recommend to play the story first and then perhaps buy it.

But yeah, I recommend it xD
My Release topic : http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,8934.0.html

Newest Release : Raven

Quote from: White Queen on November 17, 2013, 12:56PM
Has anyone here played Bioshock Infinite?
Is it good, cuz I'm thinking of getting it.

Yeah it is an amazing game, and a very stunning environment! I haven't been able to play the DLC yet but that looks just as amazing!