How do you feel yourself? / General Talk about everything

Started by LX - Rampage, September 22, 2009, 10:09AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Quote from: White Queen on June 01, 2014, 11:43AM
I found this, it's so cool. The X-Men re-imagined as medieval characters. You know this would a perfect concept for a TV Series based on the X-Men, but in a medieval setting and facing the problems of that time period. Like being prosecuted because people would think their gifts come from the devil or something. xD

http://oi62.tinypic.com/a0cox0.jpg

That reminds me of one of the episodes of the X-Men cartoon back in the day. It was the second-to-final episode - "Jubilee's Fairy Tale." Jubilee imagined she was the hero in medieval times, with a beast-like Wolverine, and thief Gambit as her sidekicks. Professor X was an oracle, Magneto was the evil warlord, and Sabretooth was some evil hunchback minion of his. (My memory is vague on the details.) Needless to say, that would be an interesting idea.

It's not medieval, but there's Marvel 1602. Mutants are known as "Witchbreeds".
Please do not contact me for any help in modding-related matters.
It is likely that you'll find what you need by searching the forum.

I know it's not the modern platform but stretching back to the old ps2 days, did anyone ever remember any problems with faulty memory cards? I'm still using it (for the worlds game for one thing) but i had one that i bought never used, and it wouldn't be recognized in slot 1, and only in slot 2. Until today where it allowed me to upload, but when it came time to save it wouldn't recognize it. Luckily i had a spare, but another brand new one and that one was able to be read in both slots from the start.

I'm guessing i just got a bad one from the start.
I'm a writer with big goals and ambitions
Influences: Classic Literature, Horror Movies and Hanna Barbera Cartoons and wouldn't have it any other way

I'm in a huge ordeal right now. You see, I graduated high school this year, and after graduation, we have our school leaving exams. I already completed my written exams, with pretty good results. I still have two exams left, which I will have next week on Wednesday, Thursday and/or Friday (we only find out about it on Wednesday).

The problem is: I can't study. I just can't make myself. I am not exhausted or anything. I feel fine. I just can't bring myself to do it. I know it's important, my future may be on the line, since these might ruin my chances for getting into a good university. If I won't study, I'm sure I won't do well. I can probably do okay on History with a little effort, but I can't get the minimum on Literature or Grammar if I won't study. Even though I'm fully aware how much I need the time to prepare and study, for some reason, I still can't do it. I don't even need to ace my exams, as long as I get like 60% or somewhere around that, I will be doing great (these exams don't matter THAT much when it comes to my school plans, but failing them will affect my chances greatly).

I don't know what is going on with me, but I sure hope I can get over this thing by tonight or early tomorrow, because if yes, I will have time to prepare enough. If not, I would need all the luck in the world.

Forgive me anyone if i'm a little slow updating any threads or replying to help messages right now. I lost one of my dogs this morning, so it may take me a little while to get around to some of that stuff. Thanks.
Influences: Classic Literature, Horror Movies and Hanna Barbera Cartoons and wouldn't have it any other way

Quote from: Oddark123 on June 19, 2014, 08:25AM
Forgive me anyone if i'm a little slow updating any threads or replying to help messages right now. I lost one of my dogs this morning, so it may take me a little while to get around to some of that stuff. Thanks.

I know the feeling. Take your time.

Call me Lars. I'm Power Cosmic no more.

"Trying to solve mysteries of modding here"

My Progress:
http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,4671.0.html

Feel free to mod my releases, as long you credit me:
http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,4488.0.html

July 10, 2014, 10:43PM #3850 Last Edit: July 10, 2014, 10:48PM by Lightning249539
Guys check this web page out I think it is really cool that they showed hidden Disney characters in other Disney movies. Like Goofy in the Little Mermaid movie.
http://emgn.com/entertainment/there-are-amazing-hidden-secrets-lurking-in-plain-sight-of-your-favorite-disney-movies1/
:storm:

Just got back from the new Transformers, and honestly. I liked it, but hated it too.

First of all, its a 3 hour movie, and for every second you watch Michael Bay returns with two explosions (No seriously, once you start paying attention it becomes ridicioulous)

The Dinobots served little to none story telling wise, and were really thrown in for the fans (which I'm ok with, to be honest)

I felt like the movie was waay to long though, it should've ended somewhere around Lockdown's ship.
(also, really? Lockdown? Lockdown is like the Boba Fett of Transformers, it's like making a Star wars movie with Boba Fett as the main villain.)

The *SPOILER* return of Megatron was nice, but I was hoping he would refer to himself as Megatron, and not Galvetron*END OF SPOILER*

All in all, good movie, but seriously way to many explosions

(I'm also going to be checking out Maleficent and Days of Future past when it comes out here :D )
My Release topic : http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,8934.0.html

Newest Release : Raven

While this response means more personal to me and i feel like posting it just because lol but any way.

After a few days of comment drama on youtube, Polygone you have no idea how happy i am to see someone expressing their thoughts on a transformers movie and using the word "I" and not just passing around a blame game. I knew there was a reason i like being here over other sites XD

Quote from: Polygone on July 11, 2014, 02:49AM
Just got back from the new Transformers, and honestly. I liked it, but hated it too.

First of all, its a 3 hour movie, and for every second you watch Michael Bay returns with two explosions (No seriously, once you start paying attention it becomes ridicioulous)

The Dinobots served little to none story telling wise, and were really thrown in for the fans (which I'm ok with, to be honest)

I felt like the movie was waay to long though, it should've ended somewhere around Lockdown's ship.
(also, really? Lockdown? Lockdown is like the Boba Fett of Transformers, it's like making a Star wars movie with Boba Fett as the main villain.)

The *SPOILER* return of Megatron was nice, but I was hoping he would refer to himself as Megatron, and not Galvetron*END OF SPOILER*

All in all, good movie, but seriously way to many explosions

(I'm also going to be checking out Maleficent and Days of Future past when it comes out here :D )
Maleficent was an excellent movie I love how they told the story of the villain and not the princess or heroine. Don't want to spoil the movie for you but I did feel bad for Maleficent. And Xmen Days of Future Past was an great movie also.

Also about Transformers I fell asleep on that movie it was boring to me. But I could see why because I'm not a big transformers fan also it was wayyy to long lol. :storm:
:storm:

Quote from: Lightning249539 on July 11, 2014, 10:46AM
Also about Transformers I fell asleep on that movie it was boring to me. But I could see why because I'm not a big transformers fan also it was wayyy to long lol.

I'm still trying to learn all of their names xd, currently playing Fall of Cybertron, so thats helping

I can see how you might fall asleep yeah, but our showing was at 9AM, and I had to work that day, starting around 8PM, so I was kinda tired, maybe if we went around the evening, I would've enjoyed it more, but oh well.
My Release topic : http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,8934.0.html

Newest Release : Raven