How do you feel yourself? / General Talk about everything

Started by LX - Rampage, September 22, 2009, 10:09AM

Previous topic - Next topic
July 18, 2014, 05:24PM #3870 Last Edit: July 18, 2014, 05:28PM by White Queen
ONCE UPON A TIME SPOILERS! Kinda...

Georgina Haig on set as Elsa. ( Once Upon A Time: Season 4 )

I really like the dress, hope the cape's in the shape of a snowflake at the end, like the actual one in the movie. :P
And I'm glad the dress we saw in the S3 finale wasn't the actual one/final version.
Georgina seems like a really good actress to play Elsa, I'm really excited for this new season. :D

Once Upon a Time: Season 4 Episode 1: "A Tale of Two Sisters" premieres September 28th, 2014

Firstly:

The new Avengers team of course takes some odd looks at first, but i'm interested to see how the changes go. And it's more than likely that they won't stick forever, but just like many other shorter changes, i look forward to seeing what they do with it.

Secondly:

That's good casting of Elsa.
I'm a writer with big goals and ambitions
Influences: Classic Literature, Horror Movies and Hanna Barbera Cartoons and wouldn't have it any other way

I agree that is a really good casting as Elsa.

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

Quote from: Midnightphoenix on July 17, 2014, 07:30PM
Also with this whole New Thor and Cap thing, do realize that the Avengers comics are jumping forward in time. Supposedly the Cap we all know is no longer a super solider and has aged without it, so now Falcon takes on the role. Same with Thor, he is unworthy of holding the hammer, so why not change it up.

I feel like comics now a days are starting to get much more bland and tasteless as they recycle old plots. These changes are ones that I welcome, because I want to know what they are going to do with it. Yeah it may not last forever, and I am fine with that. But there is no point in judging it already when we don't even know the course they are taking.

And for anyone who hasn't seen yet, they announced the new Avengers NOW team, consiting of some people such as; The new Falcon Cap, the Female Thor, Scarlet Witch, Iron Man (also going through some changes), Medusa, Bucky, and several others. I am pretty excited to see where they are going to take this new team, and I like the diversity. Super Humans, Inhumans, Mutants, etc.

http://www.theouthousers.com/index.php/news/128299-in-case-you-missed-it-avengers-now.html

I'd say I'm actually bored with these "high-stakes character-redefining" plots. I actually really want to go back to more of what we used to have with the classic identities, self-contained stories, no more than 3 issues long that aren't really about long-term impact. Maybe some fun superhero team-ups. There's nothing I've been wanting to see more again than a team up consisting of Tony Stark and Peter Parker fighting crime and cracking bad jokes.

I agree, I do miss the old comic charm that comics used to have.

So while reading about some x-men and spider-man tv show history I discovered that in the Spider-Man TAS show, during the secret wars 3 episode saga there was a script made for at least one other episode which saw the return of the X-Men, and Spider-Man's symboite suit, and would also have either Magneto, or Sinister as a villain. But due to budget problems they were unable to do it. I guess a script still exists and I was really hoping to find it online.

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

Quote from: Midnightphoenix on July 22, 2014, 03:12PM
I agree, I do miss the old comic charm that comics used to have.

So while reading about some x-men and spider-man tv show history I discovered that in the Spider-Man TAS show, during the secret wars 3 episode saga there was a script made for at least one other episode which saw the return of the X-Men, and Spider-Man's symboite suit, and would also have either Magneto, or Sinister as a villain. But due to budget problems they were unable to do it. I guess a script still exists and I was really hoping to find it online.

I actually really would have liked to see the next season where they would go find Mary Jane.

Quote from: Tony_Stark on July 22, 2014, 11:10PM
I actually really would have liked to see the next season where they would go find Mary Jane.

I wish both the 90s Spider-Man and X-Men shows would have continued they both had such great potential, but I feel like during the final episodes they fell a bit short.

So since my Transformers 'review' had some people talking, I figured I'd do the same for Maleficent, cus y not :P

Great movie, compared to Transformers it was a work of art. However, if you love Sleeping Beauty. I honestly recommend to not watch it. I was unfamilair with Sleeping Beauty, but I heard a lot of people that were a fan of the orignal, saying they'd think Maleficent could do better.

Few points of intrest without spoiling the whole movie for you guys
-The, as I'd like to call it 'Once Upon A Time Threatment'. Yeah sure, Mal did some bad stuff, but allow us to explain so she's not really a villain anymore.

-OH MY GOD, mild spoiler ahead. Mal doesn't turn in a dragon, but her pet raven does. I know I said I was unfamilair with sleeping Beauty, but even Once Upon A time got this right, oh well, at least we still got a dragon.

-Like I said, she sort of becomes a hero in this film, no more 'mistress of all evil'. Also, I'm pretty sure only ONE scene was pulled straight out of Sleeping Beauty, the scene where Mal curses Aurora. The rest of the film (from as far as I can tell) doesn't copy Sleeping Beauty.

I watched Sleeping Beauty after watching Maleficent. But with all the wonderful CGI in that movie, I'd recommend you watch Sleeping Beauty BEFORE Maleficent.

Still one wonderful movie!
My Release topic : http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,8934.0.html

Newest Release : Raven

I didn't like maleficent very much, now she had to be the hero in this movie, but I think she could have done more evil stuff and then she'd regret that. And i was really disappointed she didn't become the dragon in the ending, I was also disapointed that the dragon was almost useless, it couldn't even kill some guards :/

I agree, Maleficent could have been much better. I thought it would be a "re-imagining" of Sleeping Beauty and try and make her an anti hero, but instead they changed everything about Sleeping Beauty.

And Maleficent's whole thing is the dragon, and she is also one of, if not the most recognized and notorious Disney Villain. They didn't need to make her as good as they did. And the Fairies frustrated me, the original movie was basically all about them and this movie changed everything about them, and Aurora's father. Phillip was useless too.

So apparently one of my favorite actors/comedians died this morning; Robin Williams, at the age of 63.

They speculate that the cause of death was suicide by asphyxiation. It's so sad to hear, because for me, Robin Williams was this jolly man. I liked his kiddie movies, his raunchy stand-up shows and even some of his more serious work. Whatever was the cause of his death, I can only hope that he will be able to rest in peace now and that his family can get through these tough times. He will surely be missed by a lot of people in the world.

:mourn the death: :( Robin Williams...... tch. i can't believe he died this year, he was a well known being Popeye in 80s, Genie in Alladin, even main casting in Flubber and Jumanji.

i need a spicy snack to prevent my tears dropping
Call me Lars. I'm Power Cosmic no more.

"Trying to solve mysteries of modding here"

My Progress:
http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,4671.0.html

Feel free to mod my releases, as long you credit me:
http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,4488.0.html

It's hard to accept, I can't believe it. I really like him,
What a great loss! He was an incredible Actor, I will miss him :(
AXM edition team:  :phoenix: :cyclops: :colossus:   :wolverine:

who else think that Phineas & Ferb Star Wars is a side story of alternate New Hope?
Call me Lars. I'm Power Cosmic no more.

"Trying to solve mysteries of modding here"

My Progress:
http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,4671.0.html

Feel free to mod my releases, as long you credit me:
http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,4488.0.html