How do you feel yourself? / General Talk about everything

Started by LX - Rampage, September 22, 2009, 10:09AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Today is my final test! After that I'm a lawyer! I'm spamming all over the internet.

Quote from: Odinson012 on December 05, 2014, 08:55AM
Today is my final test! After that I'm a lawyer! I'm spamming all over the internet.
Congratulations and I hope you do well.

December 18, 2014, 08:19AM #3933 Last Edit: December 18, 2014, 11:09AM by LarsAlexandersson
http://www.xentax.com/?p=1223

for those who planned to join in, don't wait, or else you won't be able register free there to get some of the file ripping you need there

EDIT: drat. i'm too late
Call me Lars. I'm Power Cosmic no more.

"Trying to solve mysteries of modding here"

My Progress:
http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,4671.0.html

Feel free to mod my releases, as long you credit me:
http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,4488.0.html

December 19, 2014, 06:12AM #3934 Last Edit: December 20, 2014, 06:55AM by LarsAlexandersson
Bad news everyone. It's from Capcom: The Origins will be the last one to be removed from Network:
*PSN: ALERT!! 23 Dec
*XLA: 31 Dec (just like MUA2 PS3 all over again since both versions of MUA2 DLC are suddenly removed along with MUA X360 GE DLC in 2011, then also DP, X-Men (20th Fox's movies & Destiny), non-Sony rights' Spider-Man (FoF (although it has Sony's design) (DLG in 360), WoS (DLG in 360), SD (Cosmic suit, safe for PC), EoT (i'm not sure if costume code unlock work, since I don't have that game) in 2013)

My Progress:

Hey is Once Upon a Time a good TV show i'm thinking about watching the series. And are any of y'all interested in Scream MTV series? :storm:

Quote from: Lightning249539 on December 21, 2014, 12:54PM
Hey is Once Upon a Time a good TV show i'm thinking about watching the series. And are any of y'all interested in Scream MTV series? :storm:

Once Upon a Time is definitely a good show, though sometimes as of lately I feel like they get a bit repetitive.

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

Quote from: Midnightphoenix on December 21, 2014, 01:38PM
Once Upon a Time is definitely a good show, though sometimes as of lately I feel like they get a bit repetitive.
What is it about? :storm:

Quote from: Lightning249539 on December 21, 2014, 02:20PM
What is it about? :storm:

It's about how the Evil Queen casts a curse that sends mostly everyone in the fairytale world into our world where they all lose their memories and are torn away from their fairytale endings. The show follows Emma Swan who is the daughter of Snow White and Prince Charming. She was sent to our world as a baby and grew up not knowing her parents but is eventually found by her "used-to-be" son who she put up for adoption who tells her she is the savior of the town full of lost fairytale characters.

That's really just the basics for Season One, then everything starts getting crazy in the next seasons haha.

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

Quote from: Midnightphoenix on December 21, 2014, 04:02PM
It's about how the Evil Queen casts a curse that sends mostly everyone in the fairytale world into our world where they all lose their memories and are torn away from their fairytale endings. The show follows Emma Swan who is the daughter of Snow White and Prince Charming. She was sent to our world as a baby and grew up not knowing her parents but is eventually found by her "used-to-be" son who she put up for adoption who tells her she is the savior of the town full of lost fairytale characters.

That's really just the basics for Season One, then everything starts getting crazy in the next seasons haha.
Interesting really looking forward to watching it! :storm:

December 22, 2014, 05:29AM #3940 Last Edit: December 22, 2014, 05:31AM by White Queen
Quote from: Lightning249539 on December 21, 2014, 12:54PM
I definately recommend it. Right now it's my favourite tv series, and I can't wait for Season 4B. So excited! (March 1st is soo far away though T_T)
Also Pinocchio will be returning (adult form), and King Poseidon has been cast. (Poseidon will be Ursula's father)
Ariel will also be returning, probably for Ursula's backstory.

Hurry up PSN Users. Tomorrow the last day for MVCO: BYE BYE

My Progress:

Quote from: White Queen on December 22, 2014, 05:29AM
I definately recommend it. Right now it's my favourite tv series, and I can't wait for Season 4B. So excited! (March 1st is soo far away though T_T)
Also Pinocchio will be returning (adult form), and King Poseidon has been cast. (Poseidon will be Ursula's father)
Ariel will also be returning, probably for Ursula's backstory.

I am very excited to hear Pinocchio is returning as he was one of my favorite characters.

I am however curious as to ow Ursula's back-story will play out. When Ariel first appeared on the episode "Ariel" and started walking on land due to legend that every year during hightide Ursula grants all Mer-People the ability to walk. Snow asks Ariel why she doesn't just ask for more time, she explains that nobody has physically seen Ursula in over a thousand years, and is thought of to be a myth.

So according to what Ariel said she doesn't seem to have seen Ursula, or I suppose as far as she knows given the word "physically." Or I suppose she could be lying, regardless I am curious to see how Ursula's back-story plays out.

So far I'm on season 1 episode 6 and I iam looking really forward to season 2. I love how they give the back story of each fairy tale character and what cause things to change. And the Evil Queen pisses me off always taking Henry away from Emma! Like back off!! :storm:

December 25, 2014, 03:37AM #3944 Last Edit: December 25, 2014, 03:42AM by White Queen
Quote from: Lightning249539 on December 23, 2014, 07:03PM
So far I'm on season 1 episode 6 and I iam looking really forward to season 2. I love how they give the back story of each fairy tale character and what cause things to change. And the Evil Queen pisses me off always taking Henry away from Emma! Like back off!! :storm:
Don't worry, you'll grow to love Regina. She's an extremely likeable character. :D
Also, Sebastian Roché has been cast as King Stefan. (The husband of the Original Sleeping Beauty, and the father of Princess Aurora)
(I love the actor, he's from The Vampire Diaries/The Originals)

Upcoming Episode Titles: Darkness On The Edge Of Town, Unforgiven, Enter The Dragon and Poor Unfortunate Soul.