How do you feel yourself? / General Talk about everything

Started by LX - Rampage, September 22, 2009, 10:09AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Quote from: White Queen on December 25, 2014, 03:37AM
Don't worry, you'll grow to love Regina. She's an extremely likeable character. :D
Also, Sebastian Roché has been cast as King Stefan. (The husband of the Original Sleeping Beauty, and the father of Princess Aurora)
(I love the actor, he's from The Vampire Diaries/The Originals)

Upcoming Episode Titles: Darkness On The Edge Of Town, Unforgiven, Enter The Dragon and Poor Unfortunate Soul.

COME ON YOU POOR UNFORTUNATE SOUL. GO AHEAD. MAKE YOUR CHOICE.

Am I the only one who was disappointed in two things, first how weak Maleficent was portrayed vs Rumple and second, Ursulas colour scheme. But I understand why shes green instead of black and purple, what with all the black already in the show.

Also...I think I would've preferred Yzma over Cruella. Cruella's too modern for the other two and Yzma still has that flamboyant flair to her, like Cruella.

Though Cruella rocks the snark and sass.
Wasp:   
You've been married to Black Bolt for a long time.

Medusa:   
Almost my entire adult life.

Wasp:   
What's your secret?

Medusa:   
Communication.

Wasp:   
He's MUTE.

Medusa:
Yes. And I can't overstress what an aid that is in settling our occasional disagreements.

December 26, 2014, 07:19AM #3946 Last Edit: December 26, 2014, 07:22AM by Polygone
Well this is turning in the OUAT thread isn't it xD

Rumple is one of the most powerful magic users in Storybrooke/Echanted Forest/Whatever, he could pretty much kick anyone's ass (A lot of OUAT versions of fairy tales relate back to Rumple, so it makes sense he's pretty powerful) Maleficent was portraid as weak, but we've only seen her new version for a mere minute or so, so I guess she would become more powerful later on.

Ursula is pretty bad ass, though I'm wondering how A: She got in the real world, B: How she managed to get out of Storybrooke and C: (SLIGHT SPOILER) Wasn't she a myth in OUAT's Little mermaid?

Cruella just doesn't really add up, you've got two women that almost wiped out entire kingdoms, and then you have the doggy snatching criminal... I dunno who I would've prefered, but oh well...

OUAT (I believe) resumes in March, while my dear American Horror Story continues in two weeks :D

Merry christmas & happy new year everyone :D
My Release topic : http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,8934.0.html

Newest Release : Raven

Ahh my friends this where having a multitude of fiction knowledge can come in handy. :P

Most people seem only really familiar with 101 Dalmatians through the Disney movie. So one of the most bizarre parts of the original book is no doubt not found in a lot of people's memory banks.

Besides Cruella's very telling surname, the book went way farther than just a name. She's infamous for having drunk ink during his days in school, and when characters go to her home, she has it always raging with a open fire because she can never feel warm enough and has all of her food prepared to taste like the hottest of peppers. As you  can see she's got a lot of devilish implications that aren't really natural.

While some may see this nowadays as "symbolism", but going further back I'll remind you the books original sequel features a dog from outer space as key to the plot. So yes I assume Dodie Smith meant Cruella to be some kind of demon straight from the start. It was through Disney magic that she became a normal crazy fur lady. *draws mickey mouse symbol like kids on Disney channel*....Always wanted to do that part XD
I'm a writer with big goals and ambitions
Influences: Classic Literature, Horror Movies and Hanna Barbera Cartoons and wouldn't have it any other way

Quote from: Polygone on December 26, 2014, 07:19AM
Well this is turning in the OUAT thread isn't it xD

Rumple is one of the most powerful magic users in Storybrooke/Echanted Forest/Whatever, he could pretty much kick anyone's ass (A lot of OUAT versions of fairy tales relate back to Rumple, so it makes sense he's pretty powerful) Maleficent was portraid as weak, but we've only seen her new version for a mere minute or so, so I guess she would become more powerful later on.

Ursula is pretty bad ass, though I'm wondering how A: She got in the real world, B: How she managed to get out of Storybrooke and C: (SLIGHT SPOILER) Wasn't she a myth in OUAT's Little mermaid?

Cruella just doesn't really add up, you've got two women that almost wiped out entire kingdoms, and then you have the doggy snatching criminal... I dunno who I would've prefered, but oh well...

OUAT (I believe) resumes in March, while my dear American Horror Story continues in two weeks :D

Merry christmas & happy new year everyone :D

I agree about Rumple he is very powerful and probably one of, if not the most powerful character on the show. Although seeing him grab Maleficent so easily was a bit odd even though she always seemed to be kind of a push over in the early seasons.

I talked about Ursula on the last page too, according to the episode Ariel got introduced in, she has never met Ursula and is only a legend of the merfolk. So I am very curious to see how they tie her in.

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

December 27, 2014, 08:39PM #3949 Last Edit: December 27, 2014, 08:44PM by Lightning249539
 Ok so I am on season 2 and I agree I did start liking Regina/ Evil Queen actually I started feeling bad for her because of Snow White not keeping her mouth shut. But I still have to keep my eye on her for she did try to use her evil powers against the people when Rumple realesed I think the magic dust upon storybrooke. But I love how Mulan and Aurora came in!! And I heard Mulan is going to be bisexual!! I truly love Once Upon a Time!!! And yall really drawed me into watching it. Also when are they going to give a more background on Malefeciant? The made it seem defeating her as a dragon so easy tbh.

One more thing I like how they made Red the wolf like I really was not expecting that!
And they should add Yzma into OUAT!
:storm:

Quote from: Lightning249539 on December 27, 2014, 08:39PM
Ok so I am on season 2 and I agree I did start liking Regina/ Evil Queen actually I started feeling bad for her because of Snow White not keeping her mouth shut. But I still have to keep my eye on her for she did try to use her evil powers against the people when Rumple realesed I think the magic dust upon storybrooke. But I love how Mulan and Aurora came in!! And I heard Mulan is going to be bisexual!! I truly love Once Upon a Time!!! And yall really drawed me into watching it. Also when are they going to give a more background on Malefeciant? The made it seem defeating her as a dragon so easy tbh.

One more thing I like how they made Red the wolf like I really was not expecting that!
And they should add Yzma into OUAT!

Well unfortunately, Maleficent will not be showing up again until season four. She only ever appeared in season one, and I believe one episode in season two sort of. She also appears in one episode of the spin off.

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

Pull the lever Kronk!

Yeah, I would love it if Yzma came on the show (I kinda imagine Maggie Smith portraying her) and yeah, I as well hate how Rumple easily overpowered Maleficent. Hate how he's so overpowered, it would kinda ruin it for other villians if he's a hero though, cuz no one can really stand against him unless said evil person had his dagger.
I feel like Ursula was once a mermaid (some thousand years ago) and when that was stripped away from her, she stripped the ability of mermaids (another theory of mine) to change into human forms at will, and only to be able to change when the tides are at their highest. But as the years went by, the mermaids forgot about Ursula's curse and that they were even able to change into human forms at will, and so they thought she had blessed them with the ability to assume a human form during the highest tides.
That's my poorly constructed theory at least. xD :D

Quote from: White Queen on December 28, 2014, 05:51AM
Pull the lever Kronk!

Yeah, I would love it if Yzma came on the show (I kinda imagine Maggie Smith portraying her) and yeah, I as well hate how Rumple easily overpowered Maleficent. Hate how he's so overpowered, it would kinda ruin it for other villians if he's a hero though, cuz no one can really stand against him unless said evil person had his dagger.
I feel like Ursula was once a mermaid (some thousand years ago) and when that was stripped away from her, she stripped the ability of mermaids (another theory of mine) to change into human forms at will, and only to be able to change when the tides are at their highest. But as the years went by, the mermaids forgot about Ursula's curse and that they were even able to change into human forms at will, and so they thought she had blessed them with the ability to assume a human form during the highest tides.
That's my poorly constructed theory at least. xD :D
I agree with you! Maggie Smith should play as Yzma think she would be a great character to add onto Once Upon A Time also because of her dark magic. And they can tell us a more backstory on her. She would have been better than Cruella to be honest.

But I finished season 2 and was happy that Regina was not going to die but mad at the same time because Tamara and Greg/Owen took Henry! And im so confused why did they make Peter Pan the villain!!! Why do they have to make him take Henry! But im still excited about seeing Ariel, Eric, Alice, and Jafar come in the season 3. And how they tie things back to Aurora, Mulan, and Prince Philip.

Also I cant believe Snow White, Bae, Prince Charming, Henry, Emma, Rumplestiltskin, and the Regina/Evil Queen are a family now! Like its a villain/hero family I just cant believe it!

December 29, 2014, 03:56AM #3953 Last Edit: December 29, 2014, 03:59AM by White Queen
Also, you should watch Once Upon a Time in Wonderland at the same time as Season 3. So you don't miss out on anything, cuz one main character from Once: Wonderland is now a main in Season 4.
Season 3 is awesome, especially the second part. (Season 3B as it's called) No spoilers of course. :P

Quote from: White Queen on December 29, 2014, 03:56AM
Also, you should watch Once Upon a Time in Wonderland at the same time as Season 3. So you don't miss out on anything, cuz one main character from Once: Wonderland is now a main in Season 4.
Season 3 is awesome, especially the second part. (Season 3B as it's called) No spoilers of course. :P
Why is Peter Pan evil? :storm:

Quote from: White Queen on December 29, 2014, 01:41PM
Finish the first part of S3 and you'll find out. :P
I can't believe it Peter Pan is Rumplestiltskin father who abandoned him to stay in never land and now he wants his great grandson! :0 :o :storm:

December 30, 2014, 02:26PM #3957 Last Edit: December 30, 2014, 03:42PM by White Queen
Quote from: Lightning249539 on December 30, 2014, 02:04PM
I can't believe it Peter Pan is Rumplestiltskin father who abandoned him to stay in never land and now he wants his great grandson! :0 :o :storm:
You're gonna love Season 3B ;) and Season 4A. I'm so happy you're enjoying the series. :)
Also are you watching Once Upon a Time in Wonderland too?

Quote from: White Queen on December 30, 2014, 02:26PM
You're gonna love Season 3B ;) and Season 4A. I'm so happy you're enjoying the series. :)
I feel so bad for Henry now that he is trapped in Peter Pan body :(. But my plan is to watch once upon a time in wonderland so I will know who the main character is in season 4A. And do I need to watch Frozen since Elsa and Anna is coming in.

Quote from: Lightning249539 on December 30, 2014, 03:44PM
I feel so bad for Henry now that he is trapped in Peter Pan body :(. But my plan is to watch once upon a time in wonderland so I will know who the main character is in season 4A. And do I need to watch Frozen since Elsa and Anna is coming in.

They put a spin on the Frozen characters so you don't really need to be familiar with the movie. There are a few things that take inspiration from the movie, and what happens with the characters takes place after the ending of Frozen, but other then that the biggest thing is just knowing who the characters are.