How do you feel yourself? / General Talk about everything

Started by LX - Rampage, September 22, 2009, 10:09AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Quote from: Midnightphoenix on December 30, 2014, 03:55PM
They put a spin on the Frozen characters so you don't really need to be familiar with the movie. There are a few things that take inspiration from the movie, and what happens with the characters takes place after the ending of Frozen, but other then that the biggest thing is just knowing who the characters are.
Ok I seen half of frozen and i know Elsa wanted to go away so her ice powers will not effect no one else, but this guy that I think liked Anna called Elsa a monster. Anna and this guy with his horse went to search for Elsa which they eventually found her. Are they going to portray Olaf in some type of way? :storm:

Quote from: Lightning249539 on December 30, 2014, 04:23PM
Ok I seen half of frozen and i know Elsa wanted to go away so her ice powers will not effect no one else, but this guy that I think liked Anna called Elsa a monster. Anna and this guy with his horse went to search for Elsa which they eventually found her. Are they going to portray Olaf in some type of way? :storm:

No Olaf isn't in the show at all, so no need to worry about him. You really only need to know Elsa, Anna, Kristof, and I suppose Hans. There are a few other characters who appear in the show from the movie but are a bit minor in comparison.

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

Quote from: Midnightphoenix on December 30, 2014, 04:28PM
No Olaf isn't in the show at all, so no need to worry about him. You really only need to know Elsa, Anna, Kristof, and I suppose Hans. There are a few other characters who appear in the show from the movie but are a bit minor in comparison.
Ok thanks I'm really enjoying the once upon a time series! :storm:

Quote from: Lightning249539 on December 30, 2014, 04:35PM
Ok thanks I'm really enjoying the once upon a time series! :storm:

It is a good one that's for sure!

I remember when I first got into it towards the end of Season One. I tried to set it to record on my TV but it conflicted with other programs so I just never recorded it, then after the first season ended I decided to check it out and then wound up binge watching the entire first season.

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

December 30, 2014, 06:06PM #3964 Last Edit: December 30, 2014, 06:12PM by White Queen
I'm thinking we should open up a Once Upon a Time thread. xD :P
Also, I suggest watching the entire Frozen movie, cuz I would've felt totally confused watching Season 4A if I hadn't watched Frozen before-hand. :P Even though they explain/mention major plot points of the movie during the episodes, it still woudn't hurt watching it. :)
And yes, do not start S4 if you have not watched Once: Wonderland. :P

Curse ABC for having such a large winter/spring break with Once. T_T I can't wait till March 1st.

Quote from: White Queen on December 30, 2014, 06:06PM
I'm thinking we should open up a Once Upon a Time thread. xD :P
Also, I suggest watching the entire Frozen movie, cuz I would've felt totally confused watching Season 4A if I hadn't watched Frozen before-hand. :P Even though they explain/mention major plot points of the movie during the episodes, it still woudn't hurt watching it. :)
And yes, do not start S4 if you have not watched Once: Wonderland. :P

Curse ABC for having such a large winter/spring break with Once. T_T I can't wait till March 1st.

I was thinking the same thing.

Winter hiatuses for shows are always so frustrating, same with summer hiatuses. Those are the times when most people have more time to watch things. And after the mid season final, I just left me wanting more and more.

Quote from: Midnightphoenix on December 30, 2014, 06:21PM
I was thinking the same thing.

Winter hiatuses for shows are always so frustrating, same with summer hiatuses. Those are the times when most people have more time to watch things. And after the mid season final, I just left me wanting more and more.
So who will start the once upon a time thread? And i can't believe the wicked witch of the west is The Evil Queen/ Regina half sister! :storm:

Quote from: Lightning249539 on December 30, 2014, 09:58PM
So who will start the once upon a time thread? And i can't believe the wicked witch of the west is The Evil Queen/ Regina half sister! :storm:

Made; http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,9458.new.html#new

I thought it was a creative idea for them to be sisters, but I don't think they handled it as much as I thought they should have.

http://xenia.jp

which means the MUA gold edition models are rippable through this.

oh btw, it still the first built.  according to wiki, the Xenia's dev will update into fastest one for other 360 games
Call me Lars. I'm Power Cosmic no more.

"Trying to solve mysteries of modding here"

My Progress:
http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,4671.0.html

Feel free to mod my releases, as long you credit me:
http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,4488.0.html

Reading Spider-Verse #2 makes me say "<8[ ] NOT, CAPCOM SPIDEY!!!"

Which means either MvC becomes defunct or if MvC4 announced, there won't be possible on adding this world's Spidey because of this issue or possibly as hidden unlockable character.

I got a feeling that Capcom & most of MvC fans won't be happy about this

My Progress:

January 16, 2015, 05:14PM #3973 Last Edit: January 16, 2015, 05:17PM by Midnightphoenix
Quote from: LarsAlexandersson on January 15, 2015, 10:13PM
Reading Spider-Verse #2 makes me say "<8[ ] NOT, CAPCOM SPIDEY!!!"

Which means either MvC becomes defunct or if MvC4 announced, there won't be possible on adding this world's Spidey because of this issue or possibly as hidden unlockable character.

I got a feeling that Capcom & most of MvC fans won't be happy about this

Well after having googled it, it appears Spidey was only knocked unconscious, and it then showed a kid playing the video game. So I doubt he is seriously injured. It is also just a game, and comic. I don't think him getting punched in the face would stop them from putting him in the game.

Not to mention fighting games live for KO's, I don't think it should be anything to worry about.

January 16, 2015, 06:43PM #3974 Last Edit: January 16, 2015, 06:52PM by LarsAlexandersson
i bet Niitsuma-san & his fellow Capcom employees must have reading this. Seeing this version Spidey confirmed be killed off won't be very happy that MvC is no more. If he still alive just KOed, maybe the upcoming issue would tell how he survived from being killed by Morlun's life absorbtion... Of course, Capcom characters are in there + perhaps Street Fighter's Ryu, Juri Han, & Akuma may appeared there as guest characters who'd become main supporting (Akuma still anti-villain BTW) for Spider-Men:

*Akuma: his encounter with Morlun and merely equals Solus causes Morlun to escape leaving Capcom vs. Series Spidey alive due Akuma's interference, as the dark shoto tails him from behind, leading his goal to hunt all Inheritors (mostly Solus)
*Ryu: follows Akuma to stop him from eliminating Inheritors on absorbing their stolen essence from a fallen spiders to achieve its full power as Shin Oni then plan to eliminate a strongest fighters, including himself (then might also being implanted by that new curse) and the strongest Spider-People. He carried his world's Spider-Man to join the Spider-Army as a chi giver, although he's not a spider totem, but he may also be a most valuable ally due to his great powers that has been implanted by a power of nothingness and Satsui no Hado by both shoto brothers
*Juri: Spider motifs, duh, what else? Anti-Hero/Anti-Villain, well she sided with SIN, but in reality is planning to eliminate them for what they did to her past. Seems to be one of Spidey's harem, as she stalks her world's Spidey to be her lover & no girls dares to confront her world's Spidey, especially MJ & Black Cat themselves

My Progress: