Man marries video game.

Started by DJay Saint, November 24, 2009, 08:09PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Nah, he just escaped some asylum or what...

I would totally marry Dead Or Alive: Beach Volleyball if it made them come to life

<drool>

so man can marry video game characters in Japan, but man can't marry another man in the US!
nice..

if I'm not wrong, there are a couple of states where gay marriage is legal. still far from ideal though.
My Releases - http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php?topic=3554.0

"Beneath this mask there are ideals and ideals are bulletproof."

straight marriage should be illegal too! we should end ALL government involvement in our sex life! I am extremely uncomfortable with a government that thinks it should supervise what comes into or out of MY body. it seems kind of ridiculous to make something like gay marriage illegal. what are you gonna do put them in jail? lock them up with a bunch of confused sexually frustrated same sex people? that'll teach 'em to be gay! :punisher_logo:

December 03, 2009, 01:18PM #20 Last Edit: December 03, 2009, 03:38PM by hulkpants
So... do gay people have to pay taxes? I mean the government has made a big deal out of denying them, they make up a large enough portion of the population.... No taxation without representation? Who is the gay ambassador- Robin Williams? Bill Maher?

--""dont double post, edit please. And lets stay on topic, i dont want this to turn into a huge debate on gay marriage. Its really not the place for that.""-- nodoubtjr.

So... we can talk about polygamy, marrying food, and divorce but if I joke about gay marriage in response to someone else I get moderated? And...Off Topic/General Discussion, is not the place for an off topic general discussion? OK, thanks for keeping me in line Dude!

December 03, 2009, 02:02PM #21 Last Edit: December 03, 2009, 04:47PM by nodoubt_jr
dont double post, edit please. And lets stay on topic, i dont want this to turn into a huge debate on gay marriage. Its really not the place for that.

Quote from: hulkpants on December 03, 2009, 01:18PM
So... we can talk about polygamy, marrying food, and divorce but if I joke about gay marriage in response to someone else I get moderated? And...Off Topic/General Discussion, is not the place for an off topic general discussion? OK, thanks for keeping me in line Dude!

You were moderated for double posting, there was no need for it since you can just edit in your second response and yours was the last post of the thread. And the topic was about a guy marrying a video game, not about gay marriage so yes you and the other people were off topic from the original topic. The stay on topic was not just directed at you. And my comment about this not being a place to discuss the gay marriage issue was an opinion, the forum is a small forum about modding some Marvel games, hardly the best place to cause a change either way or have a meaningful discussion on a controversial topic. But whatever feel free to discuss it in Off Topic, just do it in the right thread. And you're welcome :D some people need to be kept in line.
Please search the forum before asking a question. I dont answer
PMs about modding, those questions should be posted in a public thread.
What im currently working on: http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php?topic=2275.0
My mods are mine to booster/update, I will not give anybody permission to do it

--""the forum is a small forum about modding some Marvel games, hardly the best place to cause a change either way or have a meaningful discussion on a controversial topic. But whatever feel free to discuss it in Off Topic, just do it in the right thread. And you're welcome  some people need to be kept in line.""--

Honestly, I can talk about whatever I want wherever I want. The website is called Marvel Mods, so I am completely aware of what is here. It was a joke partially taken from a Doug Stanhope bit, not a meaningful attempt at anything. In an Off topic thread I continued on a tangent... are you new to the internet? It is funny that you seem proud of "keeping me in line" which was a slightly veiled way of teasing you and your small amount of authority.

I'll just say the following bit:

Quote from: Myself now
We're in the offtopic section but those have TOPICS TOO!

But let's not continue the discussion of gay marriage and let's not argue over such cases

Don't ask me why I quoted myself with a non-existing quote, I do that often ^^

Again: let's stay on the offtopic topic. Want an offtopic discussion topic? Create one. The best way to avoid warnings & argues.

Case closed :P

Japan.. What a country... They have the best things in life there.. Anime, mangas, futuristic technology, great food... And now they add [simoncowellmode]somethin utterly sstu-upidt[/simoncowellmode] to the laws of the country. Gamemarriage? [snoopdoggmode]Brotha please[/snoopdoggmode], [angelinajoliemode]Even my dad could come up with better stuff than that[/angelinajoliemode]. [parismode]That's noh hoh' *chew gum*[/parismode]

Ahwell, if it makes a man happy...

Quote from: hulkpants on December 04, 2009, 02:38AM
--""the forum is a small forum about modding some Marvel games, hardly the best place to cause a change either way or have a meaningful discussion on a controversial topic. But whatever feel free to discuss it in Off Topic, just do it in the right thread. And you’re welcome  some people need to be kept in line.""--

Honestly, I can talk about whatever I want wherever I want. The website is called Marvel Mods, so I am completely aware of what is here. It was a joke partially taken from a Doug Stanhope bit, not a meaningful attempt at anything. In an Off topic thread I continued on a tangent... are you new to the internet? It is funny that you seem proud of "keeping me in line" which was a slightly veiled way of teasing you and your small amount of authority.

Off topic, means that this is where you talk about things that are'nt related to modding Marvel games, not, i can post whatever i want, wherever i want.

If you want to discuss gay marriage, make a specific thread about gay marriage.

A thread about a man marrying a video game, has nothing to do with gay marriage. Theres no need to get angry with Nodoubt_Jr, you did something wrong, he was informing you of it, that's his job. Trust me, i've seen him be meaner to people for less. lol :P

I apologise for acting the junior mod, but he disrespectin' the forum man! I don' take dat! :P

Btw shauny, I know the white guy in your avatar is Butthead, but the other guy can't be Beavis :P

Are there any other countries that have this "game marriage" thing going on?

Quote from: Mr. Law^^ on December 04, 2009, 05:33AM
Btw shauny, I know the white guy in your avatar is Butthead, but the other guy can't be Beavis :P

lol Nice one BLaw.

I hope to god that it isnt going on in other countries, its pretty darn weird.

December 04, 2009, 05:56AM #27 Last Edit: December 04, 2009, 01:39PM by Nowhere Man
what? now we are discussing gay marriage here? O.o'

Ok, since a moderator started it again...

countries with gay marriage: Netherlands, Belgium, Spain, Canada, South Africa, Sweden, Norway.
My Releases - http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php?topic=3554.0

"Beneath this mask there are ideals and ideals are bulletproof."

lol Your not a very consequent moderator BLaw :D
My mods:
http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php?topic=3187.0
My mods in progress:
http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php?topic=3773.0
No time for modding at the moment, sorry.

@ nowhereman: I said GAME marriage, not gay marriage :P

@ larcetin: why not? :P Should I censor the word b*tt? :P