Spider-Man 4 what the heck?

Started by ragincajun, December 08, 2009, 05:22PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Anyway, in case you've been living under a rock, Sam Raimi's putting together a Spider-Man 4, and rumors have been circulating about the villain(s).
Latest rumor (and it looks more true than previous ones) is that John Malkovich will play the Vulture and Anne Hathaway with play Felicia Hardy.
Ah, Felicia Hardy you say, the Black Cat you say, WRONG.  Felicia Hardy will be "The Vulturess"  WTF?
http://www.movieline.com/2009/12/exclusive-spider-man-4-circling-john-malkovich-anne-hathaway.php?page=all

John Malkovitch as Vulture is a good choice, but it's looking like ANOTHER crap Marvel movie.

Ahh no, please no!!!!
The Vulturess?? What the heck is that?
First, that creepy diamond girl (who is NOT Emma Frost) in the Woverine movie and now another of my favorite marvel ladies is turned into a WTF crap!!!
I'm totally dissapointed, so far the only marvel movie that I want to see is Iron man 2, just for War Machine and the Black Widow...
Phoenix Force: No. He loves Emma Frost.  He loves me.
Jean Grey: He wants her. Not you. Not US. And now it's time... to leave this behind.
Phoenix Endsong #5

thats is completely stupid i was expecting people like lizard man, kraven, and carnage :carnage:, tho i did hear about vulture being in it but not vultress, havent even hear of her.
We are the Venom :venom:

My face book group url is:
http://www.facebook.com/#/group.php?gid=354696375353&ref=ts

I thought that the Lizard, Scorpion, Shocker, Mysterio or the Rhino would be in the next movie. BTW, it's a Spider-Man movie. I had the feeling they will make some crap.

Vulture, okay, no carnage = okay (because IT IS TOO EARLY FOR HIM TO SHOW UP IMO) but anne hathawtf as BC or vultuless? Cast her out, terrible... She should stick to her princess diaries.

wtf vulturess?
this sucks :(
You dare to steal from Galactus?!

I hate it, when they do something "original" (aka: changing a character into something dumb, like the Baraka-pool)

Quote from: Death the Kidd on December 09, 2009, 10:08PM
I hate it, when they do something "original" (aka: changing a character into something dumb, like the Baraka-pool)
yeah totally
baraka-pool sucks ass
You dare to steal from Galactus?!

I'm looking forward for the movie.

SM4 does not sound good at all.

From what I've heard...
Both Sam Raimi and Tobey Maguire have both dropped out of Spider-man 4.
Sooo... There won't be a Spider-Man 4. There going to do a reboot of Spider-Man as a teenager staring either Michael Cera or Robert Pattinson.

Not sure which would suck worse.

from what I've heard, one main competitor for the role of spider-man in the reboot is that kid from "Percy Jackson"...Logan Lerman

My Releases - http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php?topic=3554.0

"Beneath this mask there are ideals and ideals are bulletproof."

so it would seem that f...ed it again i mean the 1st movie was great and 2nd one as for the 3rd i liked as well but felicia is meant to be the black cat not the vultress

the only thing i hope that this just something that can change at least not have the vultress have something else
as for the diamond girl that in wolverine origins if she is not emma frost then who is she ?

She is Emma Frost, but Whiteking was meaning that the character is so changed that it is almost like she isn't Emma.