no mods for MUA 2?

Started by bobzi, December 19, 2009, 11:43AM

Previous topic - Next topic
MUA 2 has been released some months ago and I think you guys should work for some mods . I would like to make mods for the PSP version (starting with :ghostr: Ghost Rider :ghostr:), but unfortunatelly I don't know how to and I would be very gratefull if u could show me what you know about it

You know, doing mods for a console game is quite different I think. That is why, that there aren't many stuff for the first game's console versions. I mean, this is what I think for a reason.

Yeah , I agree it is hard , but this guy could do it here  for the first one http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php?topic=622.0 and nobody tried for the second one. Maybe if u take a closer look at its components maybe you can find something , I don't know what to say. I currently am somewhere else, not home so I can't look at it right now . I also don't know if u have a psp . If you  have ... do you have some ideas of how to mod MUA 2 or the first one ?  :bowdown1: :bowdown: :chuckle:

You know, I think he is the only one on the forum, who knows something about this, but he was last active on June 22, 2007. I don't own a PSP, but I think they wouldn't know what to do.

December 19, 2009, 01:44PM #4 Last Edit: December 19, 2009, 01:52PM by iammingy
Quote from: bobzi on December 19, 2009, 11:43AM
MUA 2 has been released some months ago and I think you guys should work for some mods .

You are not our boss. :P

I didn't even notice that he wrote that to you guys :D

One sentence: can't be modded.

Okay a second one:

And none of the current active modders have any experience in it. And time is also an important role in it. If you want a mod for MUA2psp or something, have a go at it. Unless any of us is interested in doing so, we won't attempt to mod or even try it.