mod pride!

Started by Quentin Hex, February 07, 2010, 09:57PM

Previous topic - Next topic
February 07, 2010, 09:57PM Last Edit: February 09, 2010, 06:42PM by Deedooo
since i started actually contributing to the community, i've been wondering, what are mods/skins/etc are you (the modders) most proud of?

i'll start:
ultimate spidey's eyes, black widow- ninja, and spiderman-earth 15.

Obviously I'm very proud of my Moonstone mod, I took me a while, but I liked how she turned out.
About my skins each one is special to me since I worked so hard on them, but my favorites are Modern Magik and Sexy Invisible Woman, and the 2 skins that I made for my upcoming Mockingbird mod. And I'll be very proud when I'm release the new skins for Emma Frost, so far I like a lot how she looks in the previews (I promise to show you some pics when I get her hair bolton ^^)

Glad to know that you are proud of you Black Widow ninja skin, because it's really great (it's my favorite of your skins :))
Phoenix Force: No. He loves Emma Frost.  He loves me.
Jean Grey: He wants her. Not you. Not US. And now it's time... to leave this behind.
Phoenix Endsong #5

My favorite would be really hard. I mean not "really hard" smarthineys:P

My favorite of my latest released skins or models in my mods or just as models/skins would be ehm..

- 90s Cyclops, because it was the first time I actually made something in 3ds max for a model :P
- My reskinned / remodeled Green Goblin costumes. It was fun to create them.
- Sandman mod. T'was a blast to create the mod in the first place.
- My upcoming Forge version 2. I haven't done much yet with the powerset, but the Classic & Ultimate models and CARMA armor looks really badhineys.
- Iammingy's upcoming Carnage mod will be the bomb, featuring altered Carnage skins to be more accurate and true to Carnage with modeled symbiote weapons and such, courtesy of yours truly ^^. Why: because I finished all models and twas fun testing them (but not with his powerset files:P)

I'm proud of all my skins tbh, because I spent time on them till I was satisfied with them, or till others were satisfied (like TC, NDJR or anyone else who requested my services XD).

Im proud of all my mods, but if i had to pick some i would pick some of the ones that took the most work to get done:
-Forge, i like the way he moves and his attacks are fun and comic accurate, one of my favorites
-Multiple Man, theres no mod like him, lots of fun
-Psylocke, constant updates because i love the mod.
-Shadowcat, her power seemed impossible to do so im glad it worked, plus she has some additional fun powers
-Wolfsbane, no mod like her, she uses a humanoid and non-humanoid skeleton and uses 3 forms. The alternate version is also cool.
Please search the forum before asking a question. I dont answer
PMs about modding, those questions should be posted in a public thread.
What im currently working on: http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php?topic=2275.0
My mods are mine to booster/update, I will not give anybody permission to do it

February 09, 2010, 06:21PM #4 Last Edit: February 09, 2010, 06:29PM by Nowhere Man
I'm very proud of what I've done to elektra, scarlet witch and quicksilver. I think they're much more fun to play with now and are very faithful to the characteristics of the characters.

EDIT: btw deedoo, I haven't seen your black widow ninja skin in your skin thread, where exactly is it?
My Releases - http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php?topic=3554.0

"Beneath this mask there are ideals and ideals are bulletproof."

it's in my xml2 release thread cause it doesn't have proper skin segments so it wouldn't work for mua.

Not particularly proud of any of my mods. They all have flaws that I just can't bring myself to fix.
Please do not contact me for any help in modding-related matters.
It is likely that you'll find what you need by searching the forum.

One skin that I really like is Songbird, cause a lot of people liked her . Other ones are Captain Marvel (for nodoubt_jr update), Fault Zone and Magneto ( I'm liking to do all the Nemesis skins, but particullary this both) and about my mods , I guess Omega Sentinel and the Boom Boom ones are my favorite , cause actually my other mods need some updates since in the beggining I wasn't that good on modding and skinning. ( And still have to learn) I think thats all ! :P

Quote from: Dihan on February 11, 2010, 05:14PM
Not particularly proud of any of my mods. They all have flaws that I just can't bring myself to fix.

Really? They all look unique and definetly stand out.

@marvel watcher - yes those Captain Marvel skins you did for me are awesome, he's going to be one of the first updates i release.
Please search the forum before asking a question. I dont answer
PMs about modding, those questions should be posted in a public thread.
What im currently working on: http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php?topic=2275.0
My mods are mine to booster/update, I will not give anybody permission to do it

February 15, 2010, 06:04PM #9 Last Edit: February 15, 2010, 06:07PM by marvel watcher
Quote from: nodoubt_jr on February 15, 2010, 05:58PM
Really? They all look unique and definetly stand out.
Same here, even not having MUA, they look incredible for me Dihan.

I'm just very critical of the stuff I do.
Please do not contact me for any help in modding-related matters.
It is likely that you'll find what you need by searching the forum.